- Position in Software Development
- Sharp, detail oriented and personable Software Engineer.
- I develop Java standalone applications, Java webpage (JSP - TomCat), Android applications and C# applications (Json/API).
- Object - Oriented Programming
- Exception Handling mechanism
- Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction & Polymorphism
- Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
- Java Servlet Technology
- JavaServer Pages (JSP)
- Java EE / C# Graphical User Interface Programming
- C# JSon API
- Android Development
- SQL (DDL / DML)
- Personal coding Project in JAVA or C# with databases
Languages: JAVA (JSP, Servlets)- Android Development - C# - SQL - HTML - CSS - C
SGBD/R: ORACLE - SQL SERVER - MySQL - DB2
IDE: Visual Studio, Android Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans
Tracking Software: JIRA, SalesForce, GitHub
Confidential, Oak Brook, Illinois
Technical Support Engineer
- Provide SQL support/technical assistance to client users
- Proactively manage client data integrations and conversions
- Identify system wide problems and outages and communicate solutions to the support and leadership teams
- Interfaces with customer’s multiple vendors and platforms to ensure seamless data flow, proactively identifies and resolves data issues
- Identifies new support processes, documents and communicates processes using knowledge database
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Liaison between Confidential Clients and Tech Support Team
- Liaison between English speaking and French Canadian clients
- Customer technical support; troubleshoot hardware problems as Network issues
- Project Confidential TOLL - creation of motorway toll payment systems in France, England, Spain and Portugal
- Design exchange processes in a client-server environment
- Development of modules in C language, interface database
- Integration - Factory Tests
- Project ODYSSEE of motorway toll customer management.
- Develop and install middleware interface for subscription software
- Studies-Development-Customer Tests
- Maintain supervision application for a private cellular network; norm TETRAPOLE.
- Corrective Maintenance - generate and deliver software package
- Project SOCRATE: Point-of-sale Terminal Application (window)
- Installation for conversion to the Confidential currency.
- Study and develop in C language the integration of the Confidential currency in local sales for point-of-sale terminal.
- Data migration of insurance portfolios.
- Define data parameters with users, general and detail specifications related to the migration.
- Maintain the application impacted by the migration.
- Recast transactional application within ISO 9002 framework.
- Functional modifications in relation to users.
- Write documentation and user's manual.
- Migration of an application DL1 to DB2.