Over 20 years of intensive and progressive IT experience in architecture, design, development and maintenance of software applications. Enthusiastic, energetic and excellent in working in a team. Goal - oriented and flexible with working hours.
SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY BACKGROUND:
Databases: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, SQL Server, Hsqldb, HBase, and Mongodb
Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, ATG Dynamo, JBoss, Mule ESB and Tomcat
Tools: Eclipse, ANT, JUnit, cvs, svn, Toad, Grails, Hibernate and Spring frameworks, Hadoop, Ehcache, Alfresco, Liferay, Drools, Freemarker, and ActiveMQ
Platforms: Unix (Solaris, AIX, HP-UX), Windows
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP, SS7, GSM, CDMA
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Working on the migration of the legacy Program Loan Accounting System (PLAS) to Direct Loan System.
- Fixing product defects on the Transfers and Assumptions, and Customer Management applications.
Tools: and Technology: Java 8, Scala, Apache Spark, Akka, HBase Hadoop, Microservices Spring, and Hibernate.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Working on the BI Engine of the Answers Web Platform.
Tools: and Technology: Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, Couchbase, Oracle, Netezza, Gradle, Atlassian Bamboo, Git.
Confidential, Hines, IL
- Developed AngularJS-based single page application for querying database data.
- Maintained WSMS (Work-Study Management System) & FOCAS (Flight, On-the-Job-, Apprenticeship, and Correspondence) application at the Department of Veteran Affairs.
- Fixed HP Fortify critical/high priority issues on WSMS & FOCAS.
- Implemented a single-page application to facilitate test data query and preparation using AngularJS, and JQuery.
Tools: and Technology: Java, Oracle, Weblogic, Struts, AngularJS, Scala, Mockito, TDD, Hudson.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Worked on XMLBeans-based message framework, Web UI and web services.
- Used Hibernate validator to validate XMLBeans.
- Designed XML schemas for the orchestration on the CRUD operations of renter maintenance.
- Implemented Spring AOP to populate audit columns.
Tools: and Technology: Java, Groovy, Mule ESB, Spring MVC/WS, Spring Data, Hibernate, JQuery, Oracle, Weblogic, Git, Maven, MongoDB, Dozer, Apache Camel, and XMLBeans
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Maintain high-performance, low latency order injection tools.
- Java NIO, Mockito, high-performance libraries, Maven, Jira, Agile, Bamboo, Google libraries, and Git.
- Use high-performance Java libraries, Netty, NIO, Tibco, and Linux utilities to inject orders to the engine and gateway.
- Performance analysis & enhancement on PDF generation for the Case Management web service.
- Used Apache CXF restful API, MyBatis to search service orders in DB2 and MySql.
- Fixed performance issue on merging Html to PDF in an Alfresco extension application.
Tools: and Technology: CXF, MyBatis Spring, Db2, MySql, Mongodb, JPA/Hibernate, Maven, Mockito and JBoss.
- Implemented SOAP-based web services to extract customer data from ATG repositories.
- Apache Axis2, Oracle, JBoss. ATG
- Used ATG Repository API to retrieve promotion and user information from ATG repository. The services are implemented as AXIS2 web services hosted in ATG Dynamo servers.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Worked on the UI and web services for the LDAP Test User Management and Workload & Capacity Management projects.
- Migrated the Gather Requirements & Environment Acquisition Tool from ASP to Spring/Struts2.
- Implemented F5 data reconciliation and ISF web service enhancement.
Tools: and Technology: Scala, Java, Ruby, Hibernate, JPA, Axis2, Apache CXF, JQuery, DB2, Spring Portfolio (MVC/LDAP/Security), Struts2, Freemarker, JBoss Drools, RabbitMQ, WebSphere, and Tomcat.
Confidential, Woodridge, IL
- Implemented Premise record upload, Address Book and etc. for the Total Compliance Engine project.
Tools: and Technology: Groovy, Grail, MySql, JQuery.
Sr. SW Developer
Confidential, Rosemont, IL
- Enhancement and support of the Confidential ’s automated electronic documentation generation application.
- Used innovative algorithms to improve application performance.
- Reworked the creation of batch manifest files and flight plans with Groovy implementation.
- Used Lucene API to enhance the query performance for the Touch Viewer.
Tools: and Technology: Liferay Portal, Spring, Hibernate, Freemarker, Mule, ActiveMQ, Drools, Groovy, Ehcache, XSL-FO, XSLT, Java Rules/Workflow Engines, Jasper Reports, and EXT-JS.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Ported the Confidential Total Content Network from Alfresco to the Grails framework.
- Worked on the web content management of sears.com. Implemented fast-track batch jobs, Single sign-on, Excel worksheet download, Coordinating and related items.
- Worked with on-site and off-shore contractors on design and implementation issues.
Tools: and Technology: JSF, Struts, Tiles, WebSphere, DB2 UDB, MySql, RAD 6.0/Eclipse, Spring, Hibernate, Acegi, Apache CXF, ActiveMQ, CruiseControl, SVN, jBPM, Groovy/Grails.