- 7+ years of experience in software development includes Analysis, Design, Development and quality testing of software for Standalone applications and Web - based applications using JAVA, J2EE and J2SE technologies.
- Solid experience in implementing modern Java based Web Content Management System I.e. Experience with dotCMS. Experienced developer/designer in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. Expertise in integrating various web applications.
- Hands on experience with configuring IDP initiated and SP initiated SAML profiles with different bindings like POST, Artifact, and Redirect as per the custom business and security requirements.
- Track record of increasing responsibility in the business software design, microservices, systems analysis/development and full lifecycle project management.
- Experience in developing the Applications in OSGI framework and Spring Framework
- Experience in developing the Applications in Content Management system: dotCMS
- Expertise in Java concepts like OOP, JDBC, JMS, Multi-Threading, JUnit and advanced Java concepts like JSP, Servlets, Struts, HTML, XML, Hibernate, AJAX, Java Beans and SPRING.
- Strong experience on software development methodologies like Waterfall, TDD, Agile development. Experience in implementing web-based projects using Web/Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat 6.0.18/7.0.42 and JBoss Application Server 4.2
- Good working knowledge on databases like Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL.
- Hands on experience in working with PL/SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools such as Maven. Used log4J for enabling runtime logging. Performed System Integration test to ensure quality of the system.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE’s like Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills coupled with strong technical and problem-solving capabilities with a can - do attitude.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and a proactive team player with good analytical and ability to perform at a high level, meet deadlines, adaptable to ever changing priorities
Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, UNIX Shell, SQL, PL/SQL
Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Microservices, JDBC, JSF, Java
Application Server: Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0/7.0.42 , Oracle WebLogic 10.3
J2EE Frameworks: spring, Maven build tool, Log4J, Gradle
IDE s: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Database(s): Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, MySQL, WAMP Server, Apache Cassandra
Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT, TFS
Testing Tools: Junit, Find bugs
Operating Systems: Windows 8/ 7/ XP/ 2000/NT/98/95, UNIX
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Java Developer/ J2EE Developer
- Participating in the system study to understand the functionality of the current system.
- Developing the Application in the OSGI framework.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Weblogic Portal was used to develop an online portal for the project.
- Participating in impact analysis for the requirements.
- In charge of maintaining multiple RedHat Enterprise Linux servers.
- Designing and developing Restful API and services using best practices to interact within the microservices and with the front end. Using spring MVC and spring rest.
- Participate in the refinement meetings to create and analyze the stories for the Sprint
- Works heavily on SAML 2.0 and dotCMS for developing the application.
- Effective tracking of the code is done by using Log4j, Log 4j2
- Provides support during Quality Assurance and User Acceptance testing phases.
- Provides support to the Clients in resolving the production tickets.
- Participated in the system study to understand the functionality of the current system.
- Responsible for the configurations of data sources and connection pools in WebLogic Server.
- Experienced in implementing Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach.
- Developed Single Page application using React JS for better rendering performance.
- Participated in impact analysis for the requirements.
- Developed the API’s using Ajax and JSON to implement more robust and efficient client facing applications. Consumed various services like getting the real time exchange rate using SOAP Web Services. Provided services like importing jobs using SOAP Web Services. Used Log4j, Log4j2 for Logging.
- Provided support during Quality Assurance and User Acceptance testing phases.
- Provided support to the Clients in resolving the production tickets.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of project including Requirement Analysis, Designing, Build/Construction, Unit/Assembly Testing and Deployment.
- Developed Angular 2 components to support the web application.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using SOAP, WSDL and UDDI. Created RFP microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Experience in working with API Gateways.
- Developed presentation tier using JSP, JQuery, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Generated POJO classes to map to the tables in the database using the JPA-Hibernate integration.
- Used Spring framework for implementing Dependency Injection, AOP, Spring ORM
- Configured the web.xml & persistence.xml for the project
- Responsible for implementing the transaction management in the application by applying Spring AOP methodology.
- Used EJBs (Stateless Session Beans) to implement the business logic, MDBs (JMS) for asynchronous communication internal and external to the system.
- Created UNIX shell scripts for CRON jobs and other production support activities like archiving the logs etc. Responsible for writing SQL queries and stored procedures for data manipulation.
- Involved in post-production support. Used JUnit for unit testing.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, JSON, Oracle, Jboss, Ant, CSS, HTML5, Oracle11g, Eclipse, JSP, Ext JS, JQuery, AJAX, SOAP web services, UNIX Shell scripting.
- Involved in designing and implementing the User Interface for the General Information pages and Administrator functionality.
- Developed internal administration interface.
- Designed front end using JSP and business logic in Servlets.
- Used Struts Framework for the application based on the MVC-II Architecture and implemented validator Framework.
- Mapping of the servlet in the Deployment Descriptor (XML).
- Used HTML, JSP, JSP Tag Libraries, and Struts Tiles develop presentation tier.
- Deployed application on JBoss Application Server and also configured database connection pooling.
- Performed unit tests and integration tests of the application.
- Used CVS as a documentation repository and version controlling tool.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, EJB, JSP, Struts, HTML, CSS, Java Script, UML, JBoss Application Server 4.2, MySQL, Linux and CVS.