- Experience in J2EE Software development life cycle of business application in web and client-server environment using Java and J2EE patterns, together with JSP, Servlets, AJAX, JDBC, XML and REST.
- Experience in developing Single Page Applications using Angular JS for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, route providers, factory services, customizable filter and directives.
- Experienced in a fastpaced AGILE development environment while supporting requirements changes and clarification.
- Strong experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) using MVC AngularJS framework and Angular UI.
- Good Knowledge and experience working in applications developed using ORM frameworks like Hibernate and MVC frameworks like Struts etc, and IOC frameworks like spring and its subsidiary modules such as Spring JDBC and Spring MVC. Expertise in spring framework using Modules like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Spring JDBC.
- Good knowledge of Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Experience in using various design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Hands on experience in using Jakarta Apache frameworks like maven, JUnit and Log4J.
- Diverse experience in object-oriented software development with JAVA, J2EE technologies
- Designed and developed Restful APIs (Rest API’s) using Spring MVC. The APIs support JSON and XML format for the responses.
- Worked with various web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic Servers using tools such as Maven, Gradle.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Strong Experience in Internet, Intranet, Object Oriented programming, Distributed programming. Experience in multiple Servers like IBM Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in using frameworks like JUnit, Testing for unit testing of the modules, and version control management tools like CVS, Subversion, GIT and log4J for logging.
- Hands-on experience in using IDE tools including Eclipse, IntelliJ and NetBeans.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL and PL/SQL, HTML, UNIX
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Springs, Hibernate, JPA
Frameworks: Spring framework, AngularJS 1.x, 2.x and 5.x
Web Services: RESTFul Webservices
IDEs/tools: Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, Source Tree, MS Visual Studio, Adobe FLEX
Version Control: GIT.
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL
Documentation Tools: MS Office, Visio, Adobe Photoshop CS6
Tools: JIRA, CONFLUENCE, BAMBOO, STASH, BitBucket, Rest Client
Workflow: Waterfall, Agile
Confidential - New Orleans
- Design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology
- Involved in development of the applications using Spring Web MVC and other components of the Spring Framework, the controller being Spring 3.0 Core (Dispatcher Servlet)
- Used Hibernate for Object relational model for handling server side / database object data
- Work closely with our partners and clients to develop and support ongoing API integrations
- Used SOAP and REST based web service protocol.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries to interact with the Oracle DBMS and writing test cases using JUnit Frames and in Mango DB.
- Worked on writing PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, Triggers and UDF (User defined scalar functions).
- Developed projects on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Micro services Architecture with RESTful services (JAX-RS with Spring Boot, Spring MVC) Developed micro service architecture using Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring JDBC, and RESTful API Services.
- Developed Express API Backend, using schema designed for Cassandra database.
- Build micro services using spring boot for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Bootstrap used along with Angular 2 with Typescript in creating the Application
- Implemented fronted with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, React and Redux.
- Experience in working on modern MEAN Stack- MongoDB, Express.JS, AngularJS, and Node.JS.
- Experience with developing web application use interface with React/Redux.
- Packaged and deployed the application in IBM WebSphere Application server in different environments like Development, testing etc.
- Experience in Importing data from various sources to the Cassandra cluster using Java API's.
Environment: MVC, Factory, Spring, SOAP, Restful web services, Angular.js, Hibernate, Git, GitHub, Bootstrap, Node.js, log4j.
Full Stack Developer.
Confidential - Richmond, VA
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring boot.
- Involved in Bug fixes, Code Refactoring and Production Support for the application.
- Performance Tuning and refactoring code, JVM and refactoring the logic.
- Worked on JMS and Messaging Queue (MQ) configurations.
- Used Apache Log4J logging API to log errors and messages.
- Created Stored Procedures, SQL statements and triggers for the effective retrieval and storage of data into database.
- Used jQuery framework for creating frond end applications and for Client-Side applications.
- Generated class diagrams, sequence diagrams extensively for all the process flows using RAD, MS VISIO.
- Used Jenkins to perform software build with Gradle, run shell scripts and worked on integration tests.
- Experience in Pivotal cloud foundry setup /POC/Configuration/maintenance.
- Developed the application implementing Spring MVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Developed and deployed Micro Services based applications using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP.
- Hands on experience on Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Used Web Services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data between two interfaces.
- Created Apex REST web service methods to inbound calls to salesforce and supported response in JSON and XML format.
- Oversee and develop Notification Service Microservices to use across the enterprise.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential - Brentwood, TN
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, analysis, design documentation, development, test cases, implementing and production support of the application.
- Followed AGILE Methodology to promote iterations, collaboration, and process adaptability and participated in SCRUM Meetings throughout the life cycle of project
- Designed and developed RESTful Web Services tier using Spring, JBPM, Java, JSF.
- Worked on internal application for application team Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Experience in implementing cluster environments and Build (Automation using tools, Jenkins, Anthill Pro), Deployment & Configuration management.
- Involved in monitoring the code by continuous integration using Jenkins and deploying AWS Docker containers using Virtual Machine (Ubuntu).
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and React.JS.
- Experience with NoSQL Mongo DB in working with collections, indexes, shards and other database management tasks.
- Sample tracking reports, building the front-end using NodeJS and Webpack.
- Managed datasets using data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, jQuery, Node.js, Redux, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application
- Developed code in Java which creates mapping in Elastic Search even before data is indexed into
- Used Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access, update and insert information in the database.
- Used Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) to convert Java Objects to XML conversions
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Application testing is performed in Android Emulator and few Android based mobile phones and tablets
- Prepared the High Level and Low Level, UI standard, Code Review, Architectural Review and Project Approval Documents
- Maven is used as a build tool and continuous integration is done using Jenkins
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential - WI
- Worked on Agile, SCRUM development methodology and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Worked on testing using Karma.
- Worked on big data databases like MongoDB, with sharing and replication and played a key role in writing the Rest Services and clients, creating Data Access Objects with spring, designing the Mongo Documents/Collections.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and Using annotation-based Spring MVC, Site Mesh for the web layer for validations.
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts,
- Application Framework.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages
- Worked on Junit Reports library to merge individual XML files generated by the JUnit task and eventually apply a stylesheet on the resulting merged document to provide a brow-sable report of the test cases results
- Used Web Services on front end, Servlets as Front Controllers and Java Script and Angular JS for client-side validations.
- Worked on Multichannel Adobe analytics implementation (across web & mobile) and analysis to increase customer retention and improve consistent shopping experience.
- Wrote a Python module to connect and view the status of an Apache Cassandra instance.
Environment: SpringMVC, big data, karma, Site Mesh, React JS, Spring, Java Script, Angular.js, Hibernate, Adobe, python.
Frond End Developer
- Designed responsive and user-friendly UI with CSS, jQuery, Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Coded Angular JS controllers and directives for application functionality and filters for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Used MongoDB as cross-platform storage in file storage, indexing, load balancing.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for achieving uniformity through all the web pages.
- Developing custom HTML elements using Angular JS directives.
- Implemented various Angular JS services, components and custom directives and developed many
- Used the Restful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Involved in development of individual Sprints with the help of Git Hub.
- Developed Browse and Checkout modules of the application for different mobile and tablet versions
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using
- DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status.
- Used Node JS, React JS, MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application.