- Having 5 years of professional IT experience in designing and developing of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Object Oriented Programming features of Core Java, J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in developing applications using SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, RUP, Agile (TDD, SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development.
- Developed the application using Java 1.8 and implemented its features like Lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, and foreach.
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Service Architecture based J2EE applications.
- Experience in developing and deploying applications on Cloud Platforms like Amazon Web Services.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and created snapshots for the data that had to be stored in AWS S3.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or moreEC2 instances.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Struts (Struts, Tag Libraries and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles), Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Web Flow, Spring Data, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP & Restful services) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate, iBatis.
- Excellent in developing REST and SOAP based Web Services using JAX-RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-B, Apache Axis, Apache CXF and Jersey frameworks.
- Experience in applying best practice Design Patterns and Strategies to enterprise applications to reduce tight coupling, maximize performance and reduce maintenance/extensibility risks.
- Expert in Core Java and implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in various projects.
- Expertise in implementing design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller and DAO pattern.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka as message queue.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Criteria API and Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Proficient in developing RESTFUL web services in Python using XML, JSON.
- Good Knowledge of Data Access Object (DAO) pattern to introduce an abstraction layer between the Business logic tier (Business object) and the Persistent storage tier (data source).
- Worked with SQL databases like Oracle, My SQL, IBM DB2 and Hands on Experience in working with NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, Triggers and creating business tables.
- Hands on experience in working with like Junit, Mockito, Selenium, Groovy Spock and TestNG.
- Experienced with deploying applications on to production servers, configuring various parameters of servers like Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, BEA Web logic, IBM Web Sphere.
- Skilled in using collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different user defined objects.
- Creation of custom components, client libraries, OSGI services, deployments frameworks, querying and connecting to DB using OSGI bundles.
- Portable deployment of applications as a single object using Docker.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Used version controller tools like Tortoise Subversion (SVN), CVS and Git.
- Experience with and solid understanding of Micro Services. Created and consumed Micro Services based on Web API.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI’s.
- Experience in working with IDE’S like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS), RAD and Intellij.
- Have extensive experience working on Windows, Linux and Unix Operating Systems.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional team environments and experience of providing training to business users.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JMS, EJB, Java Security
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, PHP, Apache ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, ANT, Maven, Apache camel.
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2.
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic Server
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra)
IDEs: Eclipse, Intellij, Spring Tool Suite (STS), RAD
OR mapping: Hibernate, iBATIS
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Log4j and Jira.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, Git, BitBucket.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Docker, Kubertenes
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3 bucket, IAM
Architecture: Microservices, SOA.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Utilized Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Used Java 1.8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry, also Managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- Designed, Configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Experienced in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups. Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Developed RESTful API for assessment indicators module and token based authentication for RESTful services using Spring Security.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, to build an interactive web based solution.
- Used Jersey to implement Restful Web Service and used XML form to transfer the data.
- Developed the application using J2EE Design Patterns like Business Delegate, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator and DAO.
- Worked and involved in deployment of core platform technologies, techniques, and web app frameworks such as spring, JBOSS, Tomcat, JSON, XML, HTML5, and Web Services.
- Used Spring MVC module to develop MVC Architecture.
- Worked on Apache Camel, RabbitMQ for sending messages over queue.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka.
- Used Spring Security and OAuth2.0 for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Implemented Spring AOP for declarative transaction management.
- Developed AWS Lambda function to send a request for internal service end points through API Gateway using apache HTTP Client.
- Managed code versioning with GitHub and deployment to staging and production servers
- Used Rest Controllers to replace the existing operations layer, which acts as bridge between business layer and the UI.
- Used Jenkins as build management tool for continuous integration process.
- Configured pom.xml to deploy the project using Maven.
- Provided Technical support for production environments resolving the issues, analyzing the defects, providing and implementing the solution defects.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro Services using the Spring Boot.
- Writing end-to-end flow i.e. controllers classes, service classes, DAOs classes as per the Spring MVC design and writing business logics using core java API and data structures
- Design, develop & deliver the REST APIs that are necessary to support new feature development and enhancements in an agile environment.
- Used Spring JMS related MDB to receive the messages from other team with IBMMQ for queuing
- Developed presentation layer code, using JSP, HTML, AJAX and JQuery
- Developed the Business layer using spring (IOC, AOP), DTO, and JTA
- Developed the Persistence layer DAO using HIBERNATE
- Worked with Open symphony workflows and delivered work flow module to the client.
- Developed the project using industry standard design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate Factory Pattern for better maintenance of code and re-usability
- Developing application module coded on Spring Batch and Apache Camel.
- Written Jenkins pipeline template script in Groovy programming language for the automation of build and deployment process.
- Created groovy scripts to extract transaction volume information and email to management on daily basis.
- Developed unit test cases using Junit framework for testing accuracy of code and logging with SLF4j + Log4j
- Worked with defect tracking system Clear Quest
- Worked with IDE as Spring STS and deployed into spring tomcat server, WebSphere 6 & used Maven as build tool
- Responsible for code sanity in integration stream used Clear Case as version control tool.
- Technical responsibilities included high level architecture and rapid development
- Design architecture following J2EE MVC framework
- Developed interfaces using HTML, JSP pages and Struts -Presentation View
- Developed and implemented Servlets running under JBoss
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, developed custom tags, and used JSTL Tag
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions
- Developed controller classes using Struts and tiles API
- Used J2EE design patterns and Data Access Object (DAO) for the business tier and integration Tier layer of the project
- Designed and developed Message driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue
- Implemented CMP entity beans for persistence of business logic implementation
- Development of database interaction code to JDBC API making extensive use of SQL Query Statements and advanced prepared statement
- Inspection/Review of quality deliverables such as Design Documents
- Developed EJBs (Session and Entity Beans) for business processing and database access
- Wrote SQL Scripts, Stored procedures and SQL Loader to load reference data.
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating a new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used Maven as a build tool for deployment purpose.
Environment: Java, J2EE (Java Servlets, JSP, Struts), HTML, EJB, MVC Framework, JDBC, Maven, JBoss, SQL, Oracle, Tortoise SVN, Apache Tomcat.