- Having 12 plus years of solid software development experience in developing enterprise wide, multi - tier, multi-tenant application software.
- Having strong domain knowledge of Retail/Telecom industry and experience of site cut over, launch and migration.
- ATG E-Commerce - (Nucleus Component, Repositories, Profiles) - Product Catalog, Merchandizing, ATG Catalog, Droplets, form handlers, Endeca and Experience Manager.
- Solid hands on experience with Java/J2EE and Microservices, Implemented Search Microservices using Endeca / Spring Boot.
- Experience in implementing Microservices based architecture
- Expertise in Java, J2EE, EJB, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Spring Boot, Web Services (SOAP AND REST API) technologies.
- Good hands on construction experience in Front End Technologies like JS /Jquery/ Node.js/CSS programming.
- Experience in designing, estimating, large/complex e-business applications. Focusing on technical issues and providing solutions.
- Hands on experience in creating and running Jmeter/LoadUI performance testing scripts on an Multi environment
- Experience with Git and other distributed source control system
- Key member for the Iconic launch of various versions of Apple iPhone 6 - iPhone X and seasoned Black Friday IT Support Lead
New Tech Stack: Spring boot 2.0 / Microservices / Node.js / Netflix Stack
CMS Systems: ATG Content Administration / BCC and Fatwire integration, Experience Manager, Peripheral Devices, Front End /UI Interwoven Teamsite 6.7.2, XML, DHTML, XSL, CSS, IIS, Open Deploy, Data Deploy, Templating, Work Flow, Form API, Content Services.
Web/Application Servers: Apache, IIS, Jboss, WebLogic, DEVOPS
Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT, Accurev, Omniture, ATG eCommerce, ATG CA, Firebug, IE developer Tools, CQ Integration, peripheral devices, Jmeter Scripting, LoadUI, Bit bucket.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows and Apple Mac OS
Search Systems: Endeca, Apache Solr
Confidential, Carmel, IN
- As Tech-Lead/Architect of TCC IT, I was involved in all day to day activities of Filis.com POS site.
- End to end architecture and implementation knowledge of ATG Filis application with good knowledge of data flow(ESB integration).
- Lead and Handled the team of 30 resources both Onsite and offshore.
- Brought in and implemented new process like Performance testing using Apache Jmeter/LoadUI.
- Handled the 2018 - Black Friday sales which crossed the expected sales business target without any down time.(no downtime in the month of Nov to Dec 2018)
- Handled the bi weekly release and troubleshoot and fix issues during the production night.
- End to End ownership of DevOps part of Filis Application. Suggested and implemented alternative solution for infrastructure setup for the back end processes.
- Groomed/trained developers in the team to hands-on in both ATG/Endeca and Angular JS.
- Attends CAB meeting / Sprint planning and retrospective meeting with active participation.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Front-end Lead Developer
- Design and develop the dining reservation system with ATG Front-End and integrating with the back end SOA system for Confidential brand.
- Opening the order online feature using the current ATG multi-site for Confidential project in both Mobile and desktop system.
- Fixing the issues in the current production site across all brands, wrt to create reservation and cancel reservation.
- Menu redesign for the Season52.com project for both mobile and desktop site.
- Fixing the front-end issues using jquery and css (using class hierarchy)
- Provide go live support for yard house project.
- Page setup in Exp manager and handle the resource bundle issues for the multi-site projects
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Java/ Microservices Lead Developer
- Design and develop the Microservices component for the Endeca Search Engine using Assembler.
- Implementing the filter implementation to create the product listing page based on the user selection.
- Rest services templates are generated using swagger specifications.
- Customizing the OOTB Endeca cartridge handlers.
- Reusing the existing ATG Catalog and the Indexing process and the existing Experience Manager Rules.
- New library development with micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot and spring cloud.
- Extracted reusable modules from a monolithic application into libraries for use in new micro services
- Test plans and Unit Testing using Junit for endeca filter implementation.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Config, Netflix OSS components (Eureka, Zuul, Hystrix), Rabbit MQ, Redis DB Cache, Oracle, JSON, Restful Web Services using Micro services architecture, JIRA, Maven, Java Script, Angular JS, PL/SQL, Git hub, Eclipse, Swagger, Junit and Windows.
Java/ Tech Lead/ Developer
- Worked on the Landing portal implementation of Confidential .com store site(Endeca / Exp manager / JSP / JS)
- Worked on Endeca filter Implementation with Endeca / Experience Manager and ATG with JS framework in front end.
- Endeca Search index with all the salient features of Endeca like guided navigation with facets, keyword search, Endeca records, dimensions, properties, browse and navigation, record sort.
- Planning and design and implementation of the Endeca Experience Manager cartridges for the home page, grid wall.
- Implemented and integrated the peripheral devices like Topaz and Verifone with the current ATG application to capture signature.
- Assist the internal Confidential Endeca team in implementing and maintaining their existing applications for the life of the contract.
- Started in Designing and Architecting the integration of Endeca Experience Manager with the next generation of micro-service based application stack with open-source technologies like Spring Boot.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Responsible for architecting, designing and constructing the Endeca Commerce 3.1.2 Integration with ATG 10.2
- Worked on top of the PREMIER code base to implement the BID Re-skin project.
- Construction Activities of PCOC in sync with ATG - Endeca Integration
- Shell script to automate the start and stop of Endeca apps.
- Migrating the current system from ATG Search to Endeca Search
- Clean up of current code base and Introduced Endeca
- Support the PREMIER project team of Confidential with the issues wrt to this new migration and bug fixes.
- Fixing issues and enhancement of the MEM Cache implementation
- Integration of Teamsite Content Management system with ATG thru Open Deploy and LiveSite Catalog Repository
- Indexing the Teamsite CMS data to make available in Endeca
- Provide solution to various integration level issues.
- Bug fix and support DEVOPS team with ATG / Endeca issues .