Recent graduated in Masters of Computer Science and a Python and database Developer with newly acquired skills Hadoop Ecosystem and Spark framework with insatiable intellectual curiosity. Understands the complex processing with file distribution of big data and have experience developing codes and modules to address those needs. I have hands - on working experience in machine learning and statistics to draw meaningful insights from big data.
Big Data Ecosystems: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie, Flume
Programming Language: Java, Scala
Database: MYSQL, MS SQL, No SQL, HBase, sql procedure, sql functions, sql programming.
Data Science: Scipy, Numpy, Matplotlib, Scikit- learn, Pandas, Seaborn, SPSS, Machine Learning Algorithm, statistics
Server: Apache, Tomcat, IIS, Windows Exchange Server 2012, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Exchange 2010/2012, VMware vCenter, VMware ESX
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux and unix
ETL Tools: SSIS, Hive
Tools: Git, github, MS Studio, Jupyter, PyCharm, Knime, Weka, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Excel, AWS EC2, Eclipse, IntelliJ,, SPSS
Big Data (Hadoop and Spark) learner
- Learned Ingest the data from various file system to HDFS using UNIX command line utilities.
- Worked with Python, Pig, HIVE, HBase, NoSQL database HBASE and Sqoop, for analyzing the Hadoop cluster as well as big data.
- Wrote and Implemented Apache PIG scripts to load data from and to store data into Hive.
- Wrote Hive UDFS to extract data from staging tables and analyzed the web log data using the Hive QL. Implemented the NoSQL databases HBase, the management of the other tools and process observed running on YARN.
- Involved in the analysis, design, coding and testing as per the project requirement
- Worked on weather dataset to find the highest temp, movie rank, word count, health care dataset.
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
- Performed technical studies and projects as directed by manager, reported results and documents to the management.
- Data gathered through web scraping using python (beautifulSoup, pandas and numpy) and analysis.
- Assisted in research and development of new and existing products.
- Assisted technical manager and support staff on technical, software and customer concerns with new and existing products.
- Performed onsite support during systems installation and integration management
Confidential, Glen Rock, NJ
Web Developer Intern
- Working with database and developer team to maintaining, design and development the charity web application (donation).
- Design SQL database and maintained coordinately with Website.
System Support Engineer
- Successfully managed broad range of installation, migration, upgrade, code development, database administration, networking, windows server and troubleshooting for various IT projects.
- Prepared successfully and maintained documentation of technologies, standards and procedures and maintained 500 servers.
- VMware vSphere Client, vSphere Web Client, VMware Admin and vCenter administration. Built and maintained pool and inventory and data store.
- Write, modify, and maintain software documentation and specifications.
- Involved in development for Customer registration and claim system for Insurance Company
Junior Database Developer
- Maintained SQL scripts indexes and complex queries and report for analysis and extraction.
- Performed quality testing and assurance for SQL servers. Data Migration using SSIC tool.
- Worked with stakeholder’s developers and production teams across units to identify business needs and solution options. Worked with Sql procedure and functions to maintain integrity of data.
- Ensured best practice application to maintain security and integrity of data.