- 5+ Years of software development experience in Requirements Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and production support of scalable, Multi - Tier distributed enterprise applications using Java /J2EE technologies.
- Working knowledge in multi-tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience on Agile(Scrum), Waterfall, RUP and Extreme Programming (Test Driven development, Pair Programming, Code Reviews).
- Extensively worked on coding using Core Java concepts like multithreading, collections, serialization, Synchronization, exception handling, generics, network APIs and database connections.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks like JSF, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring ORM, Struts Framework, Struts Validation and Tiles Frameworks.
- Hands-on experience with Spring, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Data-RS, Spring Security.
- Proficient in persistence frameworks Hibernate, iBATIS, JPA, to map POJOs to a relational database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Experience in implementing the declarative enterprise services using Spring AOP and implementation knowledge on spring web flow to manage the application page flows.
- Experience in working with relational databases like Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL and NoSQL databases such as Mongo DB and Cassandra.
- Extensive experience in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, snapshots, Triggers and optimization with Oracle, DB2 and MySQL databases.
- Hands on SQL Performance Tuning Operations and worked on database tools such as TOAD and SQL Loader.
- Experienced in MEAN stack development (MongoDB, Express.JS, AngularJS & NodeJS).
- Experience in Angular.JS for application implementation, creating modules, controllers, route Providers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Handsome experience in writing light weight Node.js express server, and using technologies like JSON to make connections between server and databases like MongoDB and MySQL.
- Experience with Angular JS MVC Framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters working with animations, routing and states.
- Experienced in developing REST based Web API with Node JS using routing frameworks such as Express JS and Restify. REST API for CRUD operations to develop MongoDB DAO connectivity. Experience in CSS preprocessors SASS, LESS.
- Strong experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing web services (SOAP, RESTful) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, UDDI, JAX-RS and JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAXB.
- Good exposure to tools like SoapUI, Postman for testing SOAP and RESTful web services, browser plugins like Advanced REST client and also CURL using command line for testing HTTP requests.
- Proficient in Java /J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, command, object pool, session facade, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Applications.
- Experience in designing, developing applications using Struts (1.x/2.x) Frame work, Oauth framework and configured the validation framework for validations and Tiles framework for layout management.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, JDOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPC, Document Handlers, XML Beans and Castor Framework.
- Proficient in handling web and application servers in creating Domain, configuring connection pool, JMS, deploying applications on WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish and JBoss.
- Experienced in use of build tools like Apache Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and logging tools like log4J, project tracking tools by JIRA and QC.
- Involved in Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in JUnit, used mocking frame work like Mockito, JMockit. Spring test with Groovy for debugging and testing the applications.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, Clear Case, SVN, GIT for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Development experience in different OS like Windows, Linux and UNIX and excellent troubleshooting skills.
J2EE Technologies: Java, EJB, JSP, Servlets, Swing, Java Beans, Java Server Faces (JSF), Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, NodeJS, SOA, JAX-WS and JAX-RPC
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful
Application Server: WebLogic, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere
Web Server: Java Web Server, Apache Web Server, ANT, Tomcat
Languages: JAVA, C, C++, UNIX.
Databases: Oracle 8.x/9i/10g Enterprise Edition, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005, DB2, MongoDB
Tools: Rational Rose, Eclipse, MS-Office, Jenkins, Log 4J, AWS, ANT, WSAD, Maven, MyEclipse, MS Project, Net Beans.
Operating Systems: UNIX (Sun Solaris), Unix-HP, Linux, UNIX Scripting, Windows NT, Windows 95/ 98/2000.
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports
Version Control Tools: SVN, Clear Case, Git
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer (Full Stack Developer)
- Participated in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Analysis, Design, Implementation and Maintenance in Agile and Daily Scrum environment.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Software Development (OOAD), Gathering new requirements and understand/document business/technical requirements in UML using IBM Rational suite of products.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.6 Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Developed an AngularJS workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI's state router for flexible configuration and management of multi-step user input flows.
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using Angular-JS, Ajax, Bootstrap, Java Script and HTML.
- Developed pages using AngularJS directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and Angular UI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Implemented Hibernate annotations for the classes by replacing hibernate mapping XML files.
- Implemented methods that will insert, update, delete and retrieve data in the database using Hibernate.
- Implemented Hibernate/JPA for data persistence.
- Implemented methods in the DAO classes that will use Hibernate’ s Criteria to get the records from the database.
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL stored procedures and packages using TOAD.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate.
- Used Oracle 10g as the back-end database to store the data.
- Implemented various features of spring framework such as Dependency Injection, IOC, Annotations, Spring Security, Spring AOP and spring integration with Hibernate.
- Worked on Spring Security for application authentication and authorization.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug and Developer Tools.
- Worked on implementing the Spring MVC framework by creating controllers, validators, models and request mappings for all the action URLs.
- Framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Implemented version controlling using SVN and used Jenkins for continuous integration. Wrote build & deployment scripts using Ant, Maven on UNIX environment.
- Developed and consumed asynchronous messaging using Java Message Service (JMS) for FTP between multiple applications according to the business life cycle.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and to create user stories.
- Used SQL Developer for validating the data in Oracle 10g database tables.
- Used WebSphere 7.x Application server to deploy the applications.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Implemented Test Driven development using frameworks like Junit, Mockito and Easy Mock.
- Implemented service and boundary classes that will make necessary database calls.
- Designed and implementing Session Facade, MVC, Front Controller and DAO design patterns.
Confidential - Ashburn, VA
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for developing application.
- Application is implemented using Safe Agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Developed the GUI Web Interface using JSP, Java Script, AJAX, HTML and CSS.
- Designed, developed a custom, single - page, responsive web application on front end using Angular JS.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with Large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Used Hibernate, object relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Used Apache POI for uploading Excel files and optimized the load time by extensively leveraging Java8 lambda expressions, Streams and parallel Streams.
- Implemented RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation and Implement Java8 features including Lambda, Advanced for each loop, and Streams.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- Involved in developing Hive DDLs to create, alter and drop Hive tables.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and Mockito framework, JUnit for unit testing
- Used Version One to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
- Involved in the complete SDLC including design of System Architecture, development of System Use Cases based on the functional requirements.
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Documented detailed technical design documents including class diagrams, technical flow diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP, Spring, Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Involved in development of Agent Verification System using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Used Spring AOP for logging, auditing, transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross - cutting concerns.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Interfaced with the MySQL back-end database by integrating Spring with Hibernate.
- Used Spring, OOP design pattern, Annotation based application development, Java based Spring App configuration to design and develop robust RESTful web services for CRUD operations.
- Implemented quartz jobs for running the batch jobs based on the cron triggers configured in the spring files.
- Developed Unit /Integration test cases using JUnit tool.
- Used Gradle tools for building and deploying the Web applications.
- Used JIRA tool for tracking stories progress and follow agile methodology.
- Used logging techniques provided by Log4j tool for efficient logging and debugging.
- Manage process and validate quality of deliverables produced by UAT team Developed the application using Eclipse, Intellij as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (SVN).
- Involved in Maintenance and Enhancements for the project.
Environment: Java, J2EE 1.6, Agile Scrum, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring RESTful Web service, Hibernate 3.2, JMS, AJAX, Struts JSP, DB2, MongoDB, Oracle, Servlets, Web sphere Application Server, AngularJs, Rational Clear Case, IBM Rational Clear Quest, Rational Requisite pro, UML, CSS, Java Script, GWT, HTML 5,, Ant, Windows, Toad, RAD 7.0, GIT, Log4j.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework for developing J2EE based web application.
- Spring was used for its MVC features, dependency injection, its AOP and its plug - ability with Hibernate.
- Used MAVEN to add dependencies.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Responsible for the complete design and development of the User Administration module.
- Involved in developing the customer form data tables, stored procedures and triggers.
- Written SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Developed & Used Web Services (WSDL, SOAP & UDDI) in the Application.
- Tracked the defects during batch monitoring and worked on them to closure through JIRA.
- Participated actively in application production launch.
- Participated efficiently in the Development and Testing phases of the project. Create program specifications and unit test plans for software programs.
- Involved in preparation of functional definition documents.
- Involved in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents.