- Over 8+ years of experience in IT industry comprising of Development, Systems Administration and Software Configuration Management (SCM) Extensive experience includes SCM, Build/Release Management and Change/Incident Management performing duties such as monitoring, automation, deployment, documenting, and support and troubleshooting.
- Extensive Experience with Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins, Hudson, Build Forge, Urbancode, Bamboo, Teamcity) for Deployment purpose.
- Expertise in implementing the Configuration Management Tools like Chef, Puppet and Ansible.
- Experience in administering WebLogic Solaris & Linux. Experience in Installation, Configuration, Backup, Recovery, Maintenance, and Support of Solaris & Linux servers.
- Experience in GIT, TFS and Rational Clear Case, Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality manager on UNIX and Windows environment.
- Experience in administering WebLogic Solaris & Linux. Experience in Installation, Configuration, debugging (visual studio, Wireshark) Backup, Recovery, Maintenance, and Support of Solaris & Linux servers.
- Excellent working knowledge with designing installing and implementing VMware ESX
- Server, VMware Virtual Center, VMware vSphere, VMware Infrastructural Products for Virtualization.
- Experience in using the open source monitoring tools like Zabbix, Nagios and Splunk and logging tools like log entries, ELK.
- Strong experience creating ANT/ MAVEN with Puppet build script for Deployment.
- Experience in administering version control system tools like Subversion (SVN), STASH/GIT.
- Expertise in Agile tools like Atlassian Jira, Scrum and Continous delivery tools like Nexus, NexusPro.
- Expertise in using Artifactory Repository Managers for Maven builds.
- Experience with Udeploy, Application Deployment Automation Tools.
- Expertise in DevOps, Release Engineering, Configuration Management, Cloud Infrastructure, Automation. It includes Amazon Web Services (AWS), Adobe cloud, AEM, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, SVN, Github, Serena Products, Clear Case, Perforce, Build Forge, CVS, Tomcat, JBoss, Linux.
- Experience in Big Data ecosystems like Hadoop, Map reduce, HDFS, Hive and Pig
- Experience as a Cloud DevOps Engineer - AWS, Azure, Openstack, GCP.
- Good Command in Basic Linux, Solaris, Mac OS and Unix administration.
- Good Knowledge in bash (shell) /Perl and exposure to Python and Ruby scripting.
- Administered and Implemented CI tools Jenkins, bamboo for automated builds and deployments
- Experience in MS Office (word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) used in documentation purpose.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA (EJB, JMS, JNDI, JPA, JSF, JSP, JSTL, Servlet), XML, SHELL, Python, Ruby.
Application/WebServer: Oracle Web logic server11g/10g /9, Apache, Node JS, Tomcat, NGINX Web Logic 8.1/9.2, Web Sphere, JBoss, Oracle ATG web commerce, IIS
Web Services/Technologies: HTML, XML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XSD, XSL, XPATH
Web Content Management tools: AEM, REST, Apache Sling, Jquery, CRX, JCR
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux - Redhat/Centos/ Ubuntu, Windows NT, MAC OS, Amazon
Version Control Tools: Git, SVN, TFS
Scripting Languages: Python, Ruby, Shell and PowerShell
Build & Release Engineering /DevOps: Jenkins, Perforce, Docker, Udeploy AWS, Azure, Chef, puppet, Ant, Vagrant, Atlassian-Jira, Github, Teamcity, Ansible, Open Stack and Salt Stack, Splunk, Zabbix, Nexus.
Confidential - Garden City, KS
- Working as a DevOps Engineer for multiple development teams, system analysis team to establish a build schedule, provide a guideline for deployment in higher environments and with troubleshooting build system failures.
- Worked for 5 scrum teams (Java, AEM, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, SVN, Git, codehub, rally, Agile methodology, cucumber scripts, fortify scan, sonar, XL Deploy and XL Release, SharePoint, CI/CD automation from scratch, Docker, Openshift)
- Formulate guidelines for development team on configuration, supported all the prod releases on call rotation, build and release management by putting together an extensive plan for all product releases.
- Created and updated Bash (UNIX Shell) scripts and modules, files, and packages. Installed Docker Registry for local upload and download of Docker images and even from Docker hub.
- Responsible for configuring the apps to Openshift v3 and containerization of apps using Docker
- Implemented Microservices on OpenShift based on Docker to achieve Continuous Delivery
- Responsible for setting up from scratch and maintaining automated CI/CD Pipelines for multiple apps.
- Integrated code quality and code management tools such as Sonar and Fortify along cucumber tests scripts through Jenkins to check the performance of the applications.
- Creating the Docker images and tagged them push that image for all the promotional environments for all the applications.
- Coordinating with all the Dev, QA, business and release engineers to make the application delivered the software as expected for clients.
- Build Automation and Build Docker files, Pipe Development using Jenkins and Maven.
- Conducted auto deployment of software applications in secure and managed environment using Docker container technology.
- Worked with an agile development team to deliver an end to end continuous integration/continuous delivery product in an open source environment using XL Deploy and xl - release automation tools for promoting the built package to all the higher environments.
- Migrating the version controlling systems like SVN, Git and Created the hooks in codehub for automated build and configured the Jenkins to kick off the builds for extracted the war file and deployed in the application to DEV server like apache tomcat, and OpenShift server.
- Coding and debugging using ASP.NET and C#.
- Converted VB6 applications to C#.NET.
- Installing, configuring Cassandra on AWS platform.
- Configured the XL Deploy and XL Release for all the applications from scratch, once the build package is available, then promoted with simple enable options to deploy in the targeted servers.
- Designed, Installed and Implemented CI/CD automation system. Used Ant, Maven as a build tools on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Implemented Maven Release Plug-in through Jenkins Jobs for deploying the artifacts to Nexus, Artifactory. Maintained Nexus for storing artifacts and for searching the dependencies of a project based on GAV coordinates.
- Managed Version Control Subversion (SVN) and GIT Enterprise; and Automated current build process with Jenkins with proposed Branching strategies to accommodate code in various testing cycles.
- Participated in weekly release meetings with Technology stakeholders to identify and mitigate potential risks associated with the releases Expertise in the installation, support, configuration and maintenance of RedHat/SuSE Linux Maintained Artifacts in binary repositories using JFrog Artifactory and pushed new Artifacts by configuring the Jenkins project Jenkins Artifactory plugin.
- Provision, for deployment, orchestration, and operations across multiple data centers and cloud providers, Core Coverage, Cloud-Specific Infrastructure and Systems and Architecture Cloud Planning
- Implemented Release schedules, communicated the Release status, created Roll out Plans, tracked the Project Milestones, prepared the reports and chaired the Release calls and worked for a successful Releases.
ENVIRONMENT: Xl deploy, XL Release, Open shift, Docker, Cassandra, Fortify scan, Sonar, Java/J2EE,SVN,GIT,Codehub,ANT, Maven, SVN, Nexus, Artifactory, RHEL, Solaris, Tomcat, CA Rally, Unix/Linux, Jenkins, Shell scripting.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
- Migrated the Projects from Old deploy servers to new deploy servers in DEV/TEST/INT/QA/Prod in a manual and automated process while maintaining the ability to perform project Build and deploy.
- Provided the assistance to developers and other team members in any build issues.
- Used Hudson/Jenkins in setting up CI/CD pipeline to deliver the software with the better quality and fast by using different plugging like EMMA, check style and find bugs resources.
- Was responsible in scripting the process to ensure the artifacts (code/plugins/components) that are built and tested in QA environments are also deployed into production environments.
- Gathered the components (code fixes, assets and improvements) for products and projects. ensured components are ready for Production
- Built tagged versions of components
- Deploying the applications to various environments for testing (QA,INT/DEMO/PROD)
- Deployed the specific versions to various environments and planned to continue to follow the existing internal process for code reviews, approvals and release verification.
- Invoked ant, maven, and batch scripts to automate the build process to compile, archive and stage the artifacts.
- Monitored each and every application proactively to ensure the uptime on the F5 Software
- Used site test page to test the internal workings of an application
- Used SVN to track the versions of an application throughout the build and deployment process with the time stamp
- Roll backed the applications whenever required for any Conflicts/issues while deploying to production.
- Used SVN for creating the branches, merging and releasing the code version.
- Co - ordinated with release engineer, Developers, architects for all active builds and planned a successful release.
- During migration process, after build ensured all the artifacts are staged in new staging server and pulling from the new staging server.
- Performed change impact analysis and estimation on code changes. Utilized VB.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2010 and SQL Server 2008.
- Wrote custom VB.NET 2010 application for use on tablets, application server, and desktop machines to track ballistic materials throughout the manufacturing process.
- Created and maintained Branches, labels, work spaces on Git, Participated in merging of source code.
- Updated the build scripts and build configuration of trunk and branch version in SVN for new Build environment.
- Cloned and Re-configured separate build jobs that could use nexus to purely file artifacts
- Wrote and Used the Batch scripts to automate the deployment process from one environment to another.
- Upon completion of Jobs in old deploy server is disabled and deactivated.
ENVIRONMENT: Java/J2EE,NAnt, MS-Build, SVN, Git, Nexus, windows, RHEL, Tomcat, JIRA, Unix/Linux, Jenkins, Power shell, JDK 1.8, Postgre DB, Shell scripting.
Confidential - Omaha, NE
- Migration from Jenkins Continuous integration tool to Bamboo. Created CI/CD pipeline from dev to production environments using bamboo and integrated Maven with SVN to manage and deploy project related tags
- Installed and administered Artifactory repository to deploy the artifacts generated by Maven and to store the dependent jars which are used during the build
- Involved in setting up JIRA as defect tracking system and configured various workflows, customizations and plugins for the JIRA bug/issue tracker
- Manage network security using Load balancer, Auto scaling, Security groups and NACLS.
- Support current migration of Data Center to Amazon Cloud.
- Focus on continuous integration and deployment, promoting Enterprise Solutions to target environments.
- Design roles and groups using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using Cloud Watch.
- Document system configurations, Instance, OS, and AMI build practices, backup procedures, troubleshooting guides, and keep infrastructure and architecture drawings current with changes.
- Provide oversight and guidance for the architecture, development best practices for application hosting, and infrastructure deployment for each application.
- Responsible for maintaining 4 - 5 Different Testing/QA Environments and erection of the PROD Environment in AWS
- Setting up continuous integration and formal builds using Bamboo with Artifactory repository
- Installing and monitoring tools on Windows and Linux Environments.
- Configured the individual plans with source code repository, maven tool and Artifactory and enabled the multiple plugins according to the needs.
- Configuring Tool set with Databases and integrating the tools to communicate with each other.
- Migrating the Application using Maven as Build tool.
- Working in automated system for IT infrastructure management with Chef
- Managing Jenkins for continuous integration and chef for deployment
- Creating and setting up Artifacts repositories in Artifactory Professional Repository manager.
- Setting up connectivity between the tool set and the servers.
- Developed many chef cookbooks like tomcat, apache HTTP, Postfix, NTP etc. for automation of infrastructure.
- Deployed a centralized log management system and integrated into Chef to be used by developers.
- Setting up client server model of Chef in development environment of OCI and Writing Scripts for automatic Deployment through Bamboo.
- Managing build pipeline using Jenkins and various AWS services
- Setting up Bamboo plans for SonarQube Analysis and automated QA and all other promotional environments through Bamboo.
- Automated scheduling /periodically builds and Deployments on timely basis.
- Creating Jira workflows to automate deployment and issue tracking.
- Admin JIRA (Issue tracking tool), Artifactory, and integrated with bamboo
- Set up build notifications, created the users and assigned the permissions on bamboo.
- Deploy the all build artifacts in tomcat server and resolved the issues for any failed jobs.
- Used Jenkins/Bamboo to automate everyday builds, testing and deployed in Artifactory and tomcat servers.
- Installed and administered Artifactory repository to deploy the artifacts generated by Maven and to store the dependent jars which are used during the build.
- Resolved update, merge and password authentication issues in Bamboo and JIRA.
- Involved partially in deploying WARs/EARs backend through Tomcat and wso2 Application Server console.
ENVIRONMENT: Java/J2EE,ANT, Maven, AWS, chef, puppet, SVN, Artifactory, Windows, RHEL, Tomcat, JIRA, Unix/Linux, Jenkins, Bamboo, JDK 1.8, Postgre DB, Shell scripting.
Confidential - Overland Park, KS
- Working with DEV/ST/RTB/ORT/Prod/DR environments with JBoss6.
- JDK1.7, Oracle commerce 11.1, Creating build scripts using ANT and IVY for all applications.
- Migrate schemas from ATG9.2 to OCP (ATG) 11.1.
- Supporting Oracle commerce 11.1 builds and deployment for all Confidential .com applications, as well as working on setting up the Continuous builds environment.
- Triggering Builds done by either manually or automated by using ant scripts.
- Familiar with manual deployments and automated deployments.
- Supported all various releases at code freeze periods.
- Worked & supported Weekly, Bi - weekly, Monthly and Global release applications.
- Applied layering changes on different environments.
- Implemented and maintained the branching and build/release strategies.
- Carried Deployments and builds on various environments.
- Developed many plugins for matrix collection of various applications using Ruby and Bash shell scripting and integrated with log monitoring tool Nagios for continuous monitoring.
- Manage source code, software builds, software versioning, and defect tracking on all software maintenance tasks and projects.
- Worked for Creating the Software Configuration Management Plan.
- Wrote deployment Automation scripts for multiple JAVA/J2EE Application.
- Created and maintained Branches, labels, work spaces, Participated in merging of source code.
- Design, implement, automate and administer build & deployment systems, infrastructure and environments for our application systems
- Build, configure and deploy tools for the development teams
- Deploy production code and related configurations to ensure they get to production on time
- Maintain code, configurations, and stability of pre and post production environments.
- Supporting Oracle commerce 11.1 builds and deployment for all Confidential .com applications
- Set up the CI/CD environment and created monitoring scripts for all new JVMs.
- Experience in working with Jboss6.x EAP installation and configurations
- Building and deploying application code to JBOSS
- Well Experienced on Unix/Linux scripting/Ant
ENVIRONMENT: Java/J2EE,ANT,Android Applications, chef, python, Tomcat, JBoss 6.1 EAP, Sub version, JIRA, Unix/Linux, Jenkins, JDK 1.7, Oracle 11.1, Power Shell scripting.
DevOps/ Build Engineer
- Responsible for day to day Build and deployments in pre - prod and production environments.
- Utilized Java build/automaton tools such as ANT and Maven. Wrote ANT Scripts to automate the build process
- Carried Deployments and builds on various environments
- Wrote ANT Scripts to automate the build process
- Involved in Setting up CI/CD Environment using Bamboo.
- Used UNIX Shell/Perl scripts to automate the deployment process
- Responsible for automated SVN administration tasks using PERL Scripts
- Responsible for automated Scheduled Builds/Emergency Builds and Release using ANT scripts for Enterprise application (J2EE)
- Assist developers in integrating their code with the main stream
- Used Bamboo Merge conflicting code to ensure release to test environments
- Create automated build procedures to ensure code is always ready for deployment
- Create and maintain build scripts using Final Builder to perform builds efficiently
- Experienced with JIRA and Bamboo for defect tracking
- Coordinated all the IT projects successfully by resolving release interdependencies and planning release
- Planning, scheduling and documenting releases at code Freeze Periods
- Developed UNIX and Perl Scripts for the purpose of manual deployment of the code to the different environments and E-mail the team when the build is completed
- Shell scripting for building and deploying java application to target environments
- Coordinated with different teams before and after the production deployments
ENVIRONMENT: Java/J2EE Ant, Maven, Tomcat, JBoss, Sub version, JIRA, SVN, Bamboo, shell, bash, UNIX, Sonatype Nexus.