- JAVA Full Stack Developer with 5 years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various applications including Web Application development using Java/J2EE.
- Experience with the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and methodologies like Waterfall, Agile development.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Object - Oriented Design (OOD) Methodologies.
- Expertise in J2EE Technologies like JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Struts, Spring MVC, Web Services and database designing, development.
- Experience in implementing IOC/Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework ( Core, JDBC, AOP, MVC and DAO ).
- Extensive experience in development and implementation of ORM framework Hibernate/Hibernate with Spring Data Access.
- Experience in working with Application servers like BEA Web logic, JBoss and Web servers as Tomcat.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools ANT and Maven debugging through Log4j.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Experienced in RESTFul and SOAP API design.
- Experience in using JDBC for database connectivity to Oracle.
- Experienced in JIRA tool for issues/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Good Experience in software configuration management using GIT and SVN.
- Excellent technical ability, Good Communication skills and hardworking attitude, flexible working individual with insight of determine priorities, schedule work and meet critical deadlines.
Frameworks & Tools: Spring, MVC, Spring Boot, JSF, Hibernate, JUnit, Log4j
Design & Modeling: UML, Agile SCRUM, Design Patterns.
Tools /IDES: Intellij, Net Beans, Eclipse
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Integration / Other Tools: JIRA, Jenkins
Databases: Oracle, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, MYSQL, NoSQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Mac OS.
Confidential, Cary, NC
JAVA Developer (Full Stack)
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- Participating in technical design meeting to solve business problems including both short term and long term.
- Developed Business logic with Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM mapping.
- Responsible for constant research in emerging technologies and creating POC with possible application to the projects.
- Responsible for creating single page applications using AngularJs.
- Responsible for creating REST API using Spring-boot
- Responsible for creating Batch processes using different modules of Spring-boot like spring-boot-batch, spring-boot-data etc.
- Designing and developing custom web apps for business users using several modules of Spring-boot.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Responsible for Liaising with Vendors to ensure the cohesiveness of systems integrations.
- Responsible for assisting in trouble shooting technical problems.
Environment: J2EE, HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, Angular JS, Spring-boot, Spring-data, Jenkins, Git, Grunt, JPQL, Soap UI, Maven, Oracle, SQL, Unix, Windows.
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
JAVA Developer (Full Stack)
- Worked on the development of user registration process and process of guiding the user to select the right fund-plan option.
- We used Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate for backend development and AngularJS, HTML5, CSS for frontend development.
- We had Sprint planning (assignment) and Sprint backlog grooming (estimations) sessions as part of Agile methodology.
- Writing detail design documents and preparing test scenarios as per business requirement documents and mapping them to requirement traceability matrix.
- Preparing and setting up of the test data and verifying test execution results using SQL queries.
- Responsible for ensuring functional integrity of the website for each build.
- Providing daily status report over development targets and opened defects, to scrum master.
- Application and process related inputs to new members of the team, ensuring quick turnaround time over assigned tasks.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Extensively used Angular Js and Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components.
- Extensively involved in developing Web interface using html5, bootstrap, JSP using Spring Framework.
- Implemented Spring AOP for middle level services.
- Involved in the deployment of Web-Service End-Points using Apache axis.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, and JNDI and deployments in WebLogic Server.
- Used WebLogic for design, development, and deployment of applications.
- Business logic is implemented using Spring MVC.
- Handled necessary Business logic in Servlets.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Implemented Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object.
- Consumed Web Services using Apache CXF framework for getting remote information.
- Application is developed using Rational Application Developer (RAD) and Oracle, DB2 were used as backend. Also used Subversion (SVN) as version control tool.
- Used XML and Json to transfer the application data between client and server. In server-side Servlets is used to construct and parse the data in XML format and in client-side Java is used.
- Used JQuery library and implemented AJAX features.
- Created the domains, application servers and load balancers using Weblogic.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.
Environment: Java, Servlets, JSP, Angular Js, HTML, XML, Apache, DB2, Spring, Apache CXF, GIT, Web Services, GWT, Maven, UML, JUnit, Flex, Oracle, SQL, Windows.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Involved in writing the Properties, methods in the Class Modules and also consumed web services
- Creation and deployment of RCP (Rich Client Platform) Product and creating setup through install anywhere.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Worked with View State to maintain data between the pages of the application.
- Worked closely with Photoshop designers to implement mock-ups and the layouts of the application.
- Designed the front-end interface with Bootstrap and CSS.
- Experience with Angular 4 in two way data binding.
- Worked with Angular JS for creating own HTML elements for building a much-companied Web.
- Developed the application implementing Spring MVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Integrated Apache Camel (ESB) with spring boot.
- Interfaced with the Oracle back-end using Hibernate Framework and XML Config files
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Good knowledge on using custom tags.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Good experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques in order to develop web applications.
- Well versed in using Eclipse IDE.
- Hands on experience using the version controls like SVN.