- Over 5+ years of experience in IT, which includes experience in Mobile Application Development and in analysis, design and implementing the Java based applications.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process: requirements gathering and analysis, development, testing, support and other project management activities.
- Experience with Software Development Methodologies like SDLC, Agile Software Development, Scrum Methodology.
- Proficient with Java, C++ and Android SDK version Android 1.5 to Android 7.0.
- Experience in interacting with RESTful web APIs and JSON.
- Expertise in developing applications for android operating system using Eclipse IDE, Android studio, Java, Android SDK and ADT plugin.
- Created and customized views, table views, tab bars and navigation bars which are some basic functionality in a multi - view application .
- Experience in Design Patterns like " MVC/ MVP/MVVM Architectures".
- Implemented the required GUI by making modifications to the xml files.
- Collaborated with the team by using the version controller GIT HUB .
- Developed various mobile apps store for Android setup the environment using Visual Studio, Eclipse and mobile SDKs.
- Experience in developing application in different versions of Android SDK and NDK versions.
- Experience with version control frameworks SVN, GIT.
- Expertise in using third party libraries to increase the performance of the application.
- Expertise in developing applications for android operating system using Eclipse IDE, Android SDK 2.2.3 and ADT plugin.
- Linux based client and server scripts for test automation
- Experiences in Android application development, using native, cross platform application development and including design development for e-commerce, Communications and utility applications.
- Good understanding of Android Framework, Android Native and Web-Based Application Development .
- Good Experience on converting java code to Kotlin and now Kotlin is in support of no Null Pointer Exceptions with no crashes.
- Experience in implementing native libraries in application by using Android NDK .
- Good understanding in Testing Mobile applications and bug tracking for the production team fixing.
- Experience in open source APIs on various third party like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube for custom Android applications.
- Experienced with functional Testing like Unit Testing.
- Coordinated with the QA team during the process of making the code move to staging server and testing the application for the several test cases and defect testing.
- Good communication skills: I have interacted with customers regularly during development of the mobile applications and Ability to coordinate with various team members involved in the project.
Skills: Android NDK, Android SDK versions from 2.3 (Gingerbread) - 7.0 (Nougat)
Web/Application Server: XML, JDK, Android SDK.
IDE: Eclipse ADT, Android Studio, Visual Studio
Java Technology: JSON, API, Java Script.
Database Technologies: Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, SQLite.
Application Servers: Web Sphere 5x/6x, Web Logic 8x/9x and JBOSS 4x/5
Version Control: Git, SVN
Other Tools: JIRA, SourceTree, Bitbucket, Git hub
Operating System: Windows 2003/XP/7/8/10, UNIX, Linux, MAC
Programming Concepts: Async Tasks, Android UI, JSON, Resolution Support, Publishing apps to Play Store, Google Android Ads Integration, Action bar, Fragments, Custom Components, Third Party Libraries Integration, Google Analytics, Junit, Debugging, NDK Development, IOS Development
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Skills/Tools: Android SDK, Android API's, RESTFUL Web service, JDK, XML, JSON, HTML, CSS, GPS service, Logcat, ADT, GIT, ADB server, emulator.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, Testing and architecture of the Android mobile application.
- Worked in a Scrum model where we discovered, implemented and validated software in rapid cycles.
- Used MVC pattern to encapsulate client/server interactions helps to illustrate software pattern roles as well as developer roles by separating object, components, and services into multi-tiers with well-defined boundaries.
- Implemented mobile app for Android by using Java and Kotlin .
- Competence with modern multi-paradigm languages for native mobile development such as Swift and Kotlin.
- Sound knowledge in recently developed and popular Android Kotlin integrated Push Notifications using Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) to notify user updates for Account information.
- Integrated Application to Firebase (Firebase Analytics, crashlytics, Firebase Performance Monitoring) to know more information from user.
- Involved in design and developing re-usable web services using SOAP, XML and Restful Web Services with JSON .
- Added Push Notifications through Backend support to get users specials and discounts on the device.
- Worked with the backend team to implement the different searching modules present in the app using Linear Search, Binary search.
- Implementing of building OpenCV mobile application on Native React
- Experience in C++ language for native coding.
- Used Shared preferences for login activity and for password and email validation.
- Used Android content providers for implementing features like sending E-mails, SMS, etc. to user about new offers and services.
- Used Services, Async tasks and Alert Notification API to implement event reminder feature into the mobile app.
- Worked on implementing internal broadcast receivers to notify when data is received.
- Efficiently used Gerrit, Git and resolved issues and CR's in Jira with continuous updates and reviews with continue testing of the application.
- Used tools like Gradle for building, Proguard for shrinking code and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used Espresso as an Android test automation framework to write powerful and robust automatic black-box test cases.
- Testing included emulator and device testing with multiple versions and sizes with the help of ADB tools and commands to run, debug and test the application and database .
- Controlled J IRA workflows using Confluence and managed tasks within the Agile framework.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Skills/Tools: Android Studio 2.3, Gradle, Retrofit, Dagger, Slack, JIRA, Core Java, Confluence, Bamboo, Restful API Web Service, Zxing, Git, GitHub, Android Pay, Java UI, Agile SCRUM, JUnit Suite
- Worked on dynamic processing of various activities and created a workflow model for UI rendering.
- Worked on core java principles for actively supporting featural programming.
- Involved in allocating video tutorials and texting guides for users into application.
- Worked in static creation of Sign in and Sign Up fragments into a single activity.
- Involved in creating a Retrofit Web Service end points for instantiating various API level calls.
- Involved in updating JSON module for every back-end service for Restful Web Service.
- Included Dagger for dependency injection for mocking JSON with Mockito into REST API web service.
- Development and implementation of best-in-class fraud detection analytics that leverages real time customer and transactional data.
- Introduced Kotlin in some new components on newest modules.
- Modified code by using Kotlin.
- Working knowledge End-to-End on Linux Android audio driver stack ( Media framework, AudioFlinger, APM, Audio HAL, ALSA device driver, DSP and Codec)
- Extensive experience in Linux device drivers, Kernel programming and debugging skills.
- Expertise in firmware, device drivers, audio & video codec, sensors, I/O devices, embedded systems and application testing in both Windows and Linux environment.
- Extensive experience in backend functionality using web RESTful/SOAP/JSON web services
- Developed app UX & backend on both the Connect Tablet Android App
- Created unit test cases for passengers list, web service token, credit card tokens for initial testing.
- Had integrated the TFS into GIT Android Studio as primary source control tool.
- Total implementation of project in Android Studio 2.1.2 and Gradle 2.12.1 bin.
- Worked with TDD based approach for manual Junit test cases.
- Worked on in-app billing using Android Pay for ticket at the Greyhound terminal.
- Included bus tracking through web app with deep linker into Android application.
- Participated in daily SCRUM and SPRINT meetings for discussing user-oriented stories.
- Developed the same mobile application to support Clover Device (Kiosk) for Practitioner.
- Used GitHub, SVN for source control and SourceTree for local commits, push and pull requests.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Skills/Tools: Android Studio, Retrofit, HTTP, Java, Web Services, Google Maps API, GUI, SQLite, Oracle, XML, Eclipse IDE.
- Participated in all phases of Software Development life cycle for analysis, development, testing the code, deployment and enhancement of code.
- Worked on interfacing the portable application with back-end server utilizing web services in view of java.
- Used Google Maps API to get the accurate location of user for reporting an error.
- Used features like Emails, SMS using android content providers and designed applicable GUI for these applications.
- Used jQuery JS to get more responsive design for the User interface.
- Used Agile and Scrum methodologies for project implementation.
- Implemented Web Service calls for data parsing and server interaction using Threads, JSON, RESTful and Apache.
- Linux based client and server scripts for test automation.
- Worked on many Android components like Activity, Intents, Fragment, Broadcast, Receiver, Service and Content Provider.
- Enhanced the store pickup, shipping and delivery features to improve the process of checking in-store availability and online purchasing through apps.
- Involved in developing, testing the software per the functional specification, design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards.
- Worked in an Agile environment reported progress and discussed new requirements.
- Fixed bugs relating to UI, networking and memory management.
Skills/Tools: Java, J2ee, Junit, JSP, JDBC, Struts, JSON, design patterns, multi-threading, object-oriented programming, spring, Hibernate, Oracle10g, My SQL, Eclipse, Apache Server, CSS, HTML.
- Developed Presentation tier implementation which involves in creating the JSP pages, defining the page navigations, creating and configuring the backing beans, and integrating Spring MVC with the business-logic tier.
- Used Spring Framework as middle tier application framework, persistence strategy using spring support for Hibernate for integrating with database.
- Involved in designing the application using MVC pattern.
- Designed user interface layout using CSS, HTML.
- Created new database objects like Sequences, Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views in Development and Production environment using My SQL and Oracle.
- Validation is performed using spring's Validation support.
- Created JSP pages decorated using CSS.
- Performed builds and deployment and responsible for source code control and release management.
- Developed and implemented several test cases using JUnit and performed load testing.
- Performed code review and unit tested the application using Junit framework. Participated in the production support and maintenance of the project.
- Created JDBC data source and connection pooling for the Application and hibernate mapping files when needed.
- Consumed Restful Web Services to establish communication between different applications.
- Implemented Business Services using the Core java and spring .