- Use grid based framework for responsive design to work across mobile, tablet, and desktop. Also develop frameworks that are non - grid based but mobile specific.
- Create architecture based on OOCSS for large scale projects where multiple projects were pulling from the same source code.
- Created modular CSS components for re-useability. Components must “live by themselves and together.” Also, incorporated mobile first standards or desktop first standards depending on needs.
- Optimize load times by using tools and organizing CSS and JS properly.
- Develop applications using HTML5 and CSS3 using object oriented CSS with LESS or SASS compilers. Architect frameworks from scratch as well as build upon frameworks for manageable code.
- Advanced skills in multi browser (Webkit, Gecko, Trident, Opera) and multi device (tablet, mobile, android vs. iOS) functionality and advanced skills in debugging problems dealing with browser specific issues and/or device specific issues.
- Experience updating website to be ADA compliant
- Experience with multi-layout responsive design across multiple device widths using a grid based or non-grid based. Experience designing multiple layouts at once. For example, mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Experience with design updates to work within complicated websites. For example, client wants a mobile first design but the page is desktop first.
- Experience using illustrator to create vector based images to convert to SVG for optimial web performance.
- Experience designing with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience prototyping using CSS/HTML/JS to demonstate a design
- Experience working with clients on design and finding alternatives designs to fit within development standards.
TECHNOLOGY PLATFORMS & LANGUAGES:
- Task Runners: Grunt/Gulp
- Living Style Guides
- Visual Studio
- Git (Github, Sourcetree, etc)
Sr. Ui Developer
- Formulize CSS architecture for OOCSS framework using atomic design and BEM naming conventions
- Create empty mixins, modular components, and variable driven CSS for non-front end developers to easily apply classes
- Elements and components must work across multiple shared projects
- Work in third party tools into Confidential framework
- Work in Angular and tie in directives and controller
- Develop Angular components to match with OOCSS standards and CSS components
- Review designs with designers to determine maintainability, responsiveness, and other factors
- Create living style guide that is self-generating from source code so developers and others (Bas, designers, etc) can reference.
- Styleguide easily references elements, colors, components, supports search, and defines where variables are being used instead of doing a solution wide search
Sr. Front End Web Developer
- Review code and help Jr Developers
- Create and maintain front end architecture across multiple platforms
- Research front end tools like grids and integrate into current architecture
- Compile, Build, and manage CSS framework written in less
- Work with Knockout.js templates to populate data
- Debug device related issues to iOS or Android
- Write and implement flex-box and non-flexbox grid
- Work closely with designers to provide developer insight
- Enhance load times by managing css, js, and image optimazation
- Create quick prototypes
- Build living style guide which pulls from source code so business, developers, designers, and other key stakeholders are all in agreement
Lead UI Developer
- Build iOS and Android app using Cordova
- Debug live code from device to computer using Cordova and/or xcode
- Lead team of UI developers
- Use Sass to write framework for app using object oriented and modular css (SMACSS)
- Provide designers and IA with advice on certain elements and potential problems
- Use Jquery libraries for front end development (Jquery UI, etc)
- Front end web development of responsive design framework to support across desktop, mobile, tablet using a single framework
- Use grid based responsive design framework
- Use Object Oriented CSS programming
- Write code from LESS compiled to CSS and vice versa
- Multi-browser support (IE7-10, Firefox, Sarfari, Chrome)
- Multi device support (Android, iOS, and various screen sizes)
UI Developer/UX Designer
- Front End Development of business to consumer web portal (mobile and desktop)
- Develop responsive design for mobile and tablet
- Develop code from hand
- Work with Programmer, CTO, CMO, and Project manager to finalize and complete project Agile (SCRUM) method.
- Implement, enhance, and customize JQuery libraries like JQuery UI in desktop and mobile
- Introduce and use SASS for OOCSS
- Design mockups for desktop, table, mobile in Photoshop
- Set up programming for web pages using Dreamweaver, HTML5, and CSS3
- Combine multiple web pages into jquery “trays” for clients
- Create templates and new themed web pages for clients every month
- Troubleshoot “broken” web pages
- Design web pages for clients and web layouts
- Create new website for mobile application using Microsoft Expressions and Visual Studio using HTML, CSS
- Create marketing materials, graphics, logos using Adobe Suite programs like Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Programs like Microsoft Expressions
Graphic Design Coordinator
- Create materials like fliers, sell sheets, and more using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Use social media to gain exposure and presence locally
- Create long-term relationships with corporate companies
Web Design Coordinator & Education Coordinator
- Developed access databases, modified queries, and excel reports for reporting and program purposes using Microsoft Access
- Develop marketing materials like PowerPoint, fliers, and more using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Provide support for website using HTML
- Provide presentations all over rural and metro Minnesota
- Developed partnerships with community programs, school districts, and professional organizations
- Built and expanded program by developing relationships
- Develop and implement strategic plan to meet grant goals and organizational goals
- Work with immigrant population and at-risk teenagers