- Around 8 years of professional experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) including system design, development, production support and maintenance of various Web Applications using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Good knowledge in Analysis and Design using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and strong experience on agile methodology.
- Good skills in Data Modeling and the System Analyst using the raw data.
- Extensive experience in developing Enterprise applications using Core Java and various J2EE technologies including Multithreading, Collections, exceptions, JSP, Servlets, JSP Custom Tags Libraries, JavaBeans, EJB,JDBC, Networking, Threads, IO, JNDI and JMS
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using Yahoo User Interface (YUI) Framework.
- Experience in MicroServices and Spring Boot application development.
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various frameworks: Jakarta Struts Framework, spring, Hibernate 3.0 ORM, Apache Camel, Struts Validation
- Hand on experience with Ajax technologies and JQuery API to develop rich and interactive web applications.
- Experience in creating Web Services using SOAP and REST and in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts.
- Experience working with different databases, such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, Sybase
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers, data connectivity and data integration of Oracle.
- Expertise working on Application servers, Web servers like IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat.
- Integration and deployment of applications done using tools like ANT and Maven and debugging through log4j.
- Worked on UNIX flavors like SUN Solaris, Linux
- Experience in using Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN, Harvest and GIT
- Good knowledge on Java 8 features.
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and can work both independently and in a team.
- An enthusiastic and project - oriented team player with solid communication and interpersonal skills with ability to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize work load, manage multiple projects and meet project deadlines by following project standards and procedures as per client specifications.
Java technologies: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, Struts, EJB, Hibernate, JDBC
Web Servers: WebLogic 8.1/9.2/10.0, WebSphere, JBOSS 4.0, Tomcat 4.0.4
Design Pattern/Framework: Struts 2.x, Spring 3.x, Model-View- Controller (MVC), Angular Js 2.0 & Angular Js 4.0.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2008, MySQL
Development Tools: Eclipse 3.0/3.2/4.0/4.3, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ, NetBeans.
Web Technologies: Web Services, Java Script, jQuery, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, XML, AJAX, and JSON.
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS Sierra
Source Code Management/Tracking tools: CVS, Git, SVN, JIRA
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Developed the prototype web pages in a professional manner by using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company standards
- Created a modular based application using Dependency Injection.
- Expertise in implementing client-server business applications using Microservices.
- Worked with Docker to deploy Micro-services in modern containers to increase Isolation.
- Involved in Writing JQuery based Ajax Requests using JQuery, get(URL, data, callback, type) or JQuery, Ajax(options) and JQuery, post(URL, data, callback, type).
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Experienced in implementing Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom Up approach.
- Integrated some kendo widgets Date pickers, Numeric textboxes, Tooltips, Dialog boxes, drop-down list, Email, upload, grid etc.
- Coded in AngularJS MVC Framework to make Single Page Application (SPA) and complex price configurations pages.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Involved in Coding and testing of Java features using Spring MVC, JSP, and web services.
- Interactive D3.js Graphing framework, able to handle hundreds of lines to visualize big-data network trends.
- Worked with Karma.js in the editorial and layout staff by creating representable pictograms,
- Created responsive design for the pages without using bootstrap and any third party libraries
- Developed the mobile view of the project by using media queries and CSS
- Involved in cross-browser testing
- Used React.JS for search engine optimization.
- We have used only CSS and HTML for the different views of the page without using any third-party libraries
- Deadlines are never changed, and kept a uniform growth of graph in agile view.
- Performance issues should have to be debugged immediately.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis and Design using UML and OOAD.
- Worked on Presentation layer used JSP, Servlets, Struts.
- Extensively used spring framework for MVC, used springframework in UI designing and validations.
- Knowledge of application development for Cloud platforms using technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices.
- Worked on coding and deployments of EJB Stateless session beans.
- Interacted with Developers to follow up on Defects and Issues.
- Involved in the design and development of HTML presentation using XML, CSS, XSLT and XPath.
- Deployed J2EE web applications in BEA Web Logic.
- Testing of the applications Review and troubleshooting.
- Migration of existing flat files data to Normalize Oracle database.
- Coded SQL, PL/SQL for backend processing and retrieval logic.
- Testing and implementation of the system and Installation of system.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT builder.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) and CVS as version control system.
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.
- Responsible for Coding, Unit Testing and Functional Testing and RegressionTesting of the systems.
Environment: OOAD, UML, Design Patterns, RAD 6.0, Java/J2SDK1.4.2, J2EE, JSP, CSS, JDBC, JNDI, Jakarta,Spring, Servlets, EJB 2.0, RMI, JMS, Web Logic App Server 9.0, XML, XSLT, DTD, XSD, XPath, HTML, Java Script, Ant 1.6.2, VSS, Oracle 9i, SQL, PL/SQL, Windows XP
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Involved in writing the presentation layer in Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle, specifically Agile/SCRUM.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Handled Java multi-threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, whichserves that user.
- Implemented complex back-end component to get the count in no time against large size database usingJava multi-threading.
- Participated in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
- Provided technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technicalspecifications/artifacts for developers to start.
- Developed Schema & Catalog loading solutions for GSA Advantage Using Hibernate O/R Mapping.
- Designed & Developed intranet applications for catalog maintenance using EJB3, JPA, Servlet, AJAX, JSF,Prime Faces 3.x technologies hosted on JBoss Application server.
- Develop aspect to modularize crosscutting concerns like caching, logging and performance monitoring.
- Developed Order Processing using XML and OASIS UBL.
- Generate Excel Reports in Java using Open Source solutions like JXLS and JExcel and docx4j API.
- Generate dynamic Purchase Order PDF using Adobe PDF templates and FDF API.
- Developed asynchronous solution for Profile updates on the website using JMS technologies.
- Communicate effectively with executive stakeholders
- Participate in Requirement, Design, Development and Deployment sessions.
- Designed and developed JSP, Servlets.
- Wrote Build Script for compiling the application.
- Developed Session Beans and Entity Beans (EJB) .
- Developed stored procedures, triggers, and queries using PL/SQL in SQL Server .
- Maintained responsibility for database design, implementation and administration.
- Testing the functionality and behavioral aspect of the software.
- Responsible for customer interaction, analysis of the requirements and project scheduling.
- Web development using AJAX techniques in combination with Struts and JPF frameworks. Created utility scripts for using AJAX effectively.
- Used VML in workflow module to represent two dimensional pictures in the browser for showing workflow process status diagrammatically.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Designed and developed new module called Report Framework to simplify the process of generating report for the user.
- Created dashboards for tracking application usage.
- Application is deployed on WebSphere application server which is installed on AIX operating system.
- Developing Web Applications with various Open Source frameworks Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate ORM and Struts.
- Extensively used Eclipse while writing the code.
- Deployed WAR Applications in Web Logic.
- Consistently produced the highest quality code through disciplined and rigorous unit testing using Junit.
- Assisted in creating Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Implemented Design Patterns like Session Facade, Business Delegate, Data Access objects, Data Transfer Objects, Front Controller, Service Locate and Singleton.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Servlets, and Ajax.
- Used JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Involved in designing MVC patterns using HTML for Controller Form Layers.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures in PL/SQL to query data.
- Extensively used JDBC concepts to connect to, retrieve and update information in the database.
- Used JMS for sending updates to various other applications.
- Involved in Consuming XML web services using SOAP and WSDL .
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Extensively used Eclipse 3.x while writing code.
- Deployed WAR applications in Web Logic.
- Consistently produced the highest quality code through disciplined and rigorous unit testing using JUnit.