- 8+Years of experience in analysis, design and development of Java Applications in a highly dynamic and challenging environment.
- Excellent understanding of Object - Oriented design methodology and Core Java concepts such as multi-threading, exception handling, generics, annotations, Collections and I/O.
- Good expertise in Java Web Services (RESTful/SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Services Integration Framework (SIF), open-source tools and technologies.
- Experience in designing both Front end & Backend applications using Java, J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, AJAX and various other Frameworks.
- Experience in applying the latest development approaches including applications in Spark using Scala to compare the performance of Spark with Hive and SQL/Oracle.
- Having extensive experience on Technical implementation of various Service Now modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service CatLog, and Configuration Management.
- Expertise in developing, Testing, Debugging, Integrating and Deploying Enterprise applications using Integrated Development Environments (IDE) IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse and Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Excellent knowledge in the development of User Experience web and mobile based applications. Hands-on experience using one-way/two-way data-binding, filters, UI-routers and creating custom directives in Angular 2. Excellent knowledge in creating React components from scratch
- Experienced on Agile Methodology. Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Good Experience with backing up and restoring MongoDB replica sets and sharded clusters from MongoDB Cloud Manager GUI.
- Experience in using the build tools like Apache, maven, and Ant for the generation of deployable artifacts such as jar war and ear files from the source code.
- Build Automation and Build Pipeline development using Jenkins and maven.
- Involved in Automation Environment setup using Eclipse, Java, Selenium WebDriver jars and Testing
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Installed and configured GIT and communicating with the repositories in GITHUB.
- Expertise in using SOAP and RESTFUL for implementing web services.
- Designed end to end automation of infrastructure and continuous delivery of the applications by integrating cloud formation scripts, Jenkins, Packer, AWS and Ansible.
- Defined AWS security groups which acted as virtual firewalls to control the incoming traffic onto one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Experience in Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat.
- AWS including EC2, Auto-Scaling in launching EC2 instances, Elastic Load Balancer, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Glacier, Cloud Front, RDS, VPC, Direct Connect, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS.
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and strong experience in RDBMS using MongoDB, Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL.
- Good experience in databases such as SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle, DB2, and MySQL.
- Experience in build tools like ANT & Maven, logging with Log4j, Test Driven Development using JUnit.
- Worked in both Unix/Linux and Windows based development environments.
- Good programming and debugging skills in Unix Shell Scripting.
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP
J2EE Technologies: Spring 4.x, Struts 2.x, Servlet, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate 4.x
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 9, Jboss 7.x
Database and Analytics Tools: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Developing Environment (IDE): Eclipse, MyEclipse, iRAD, Net Beans, IntelliJ
Project Management skills: Waterfall, Agile, JIRA, Primavera P6, SCRUM
Software/Tools: Tableau, Spreadsheets, Advanced Excel (PivotTables, v lookup), GitHub, Subversion, SLIM, Eclipse, Oracle11g
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 2.x, 3.x.
Messaging Services: JMS, MQ Series, MDB.
Platforms: Windows 98/2000/XP/7, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in different phases of SDLC as requirements gathering, technical design and implementation.
- Applied Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts (including UML use cases, class diagrams, and interaction diagrams).
- Used the lightweight container of the Spring Framework to provide architectural flexibility for Inversion of Controller.
- Involved in creating and consuming RESTful web services for KYC and pre-authorized Transfers.
- Involved in implementing DAO pattern for database connectivity and Hibernate 5.2 for object persistence.
- Implemented the Spring Security standard to facilitate user authorization.
- Worked on Postman for testing request/response client internal/external web service and outbound internal/external web services.
- Involved in creating Single page application using AngularJS with services, custom directives and filters.
- Worked with D3.js for generating reports and stats for customer service.
- Worked on DROOLS Business rules engine to process the data and apply rules to the scenario.
- Used Maven tool to build, config and packaged, deploy an application project and integrated with Jenkins.
- Deploying Spring Boot based microservices onto cloud using Amazon EC2 instance services.
- Developed Apache Camel routes and defined JMS endpoints for message processing and routing.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application within Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology
- Used Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Worked on tools like JIRA for bug tracking, GitHub for version control.
- Implemented the frontend and developed UI screens as per wireframes provided by business using Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS and backend layer using Spring framework, Hibernate and XML. IDE used is Eclipse.
- Implemented single page applications with Angular JS using custom directives and developed Angular routes using route providers.
- Used Spring MVC architecture with Hibernate to implement DAO code and used Rest Web Services with XML parsing to interact with other modules.
- Used the spring container for data source and to load the Hibernate specific classes.
- Hibernate frame work is used in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to Oracle database.
- Apache Maven tool has been used for the build and deploy the application. Monitored the Error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
Environment: HTML, CSS, XML, XSTL, Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS, Spring framework, Hibernate, Oralce 11g, Restful Web services, JSON, JAX-RS, IBM Websphere Application Server, Git, Jira, Log4j, JUnit.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Involved requirements and existing business logic.
- Designed the application using Spring framework as the integration tool.
- Integrated Hibernate 4.1.2 with Spring to construct persistent layer using Hibernate Template class to retrieve asset data and investment order history data from Oracle 12g database.
- Utilized Hibernate-ORM to map order data with database table
- Developed HQL queries for CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations and to update order status once back office processed trading order.
- Created and consumed SOAP web service provided by back office to transfer order data for execution and use Java XML Parser (Dom4j) to interpret the response.
- Used Angular FusionCharts to perform dynamic visualization and used JasperReport to generate PDF reports.
- Used SOAP UI tool to test SOAP WS.
- Created single page application using AngularJS 1.5 for account creation module.
- Involved in configuration and deployment of application on JBoss Application Server.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology and developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit 4.0 and used Jasmine and Karma for Front End Technology.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j technology and configured Maven dependencies for build automation.
- Followed Agile methodology (Scrum) as the development guideline and actively participated in project tracking using JIRA 7.0.
- Designed and developed XML configuration-based Spring REST web services using Spring REST framework
- Implemented Controller, Service and Data Access layers. Developed front-end using Swing, JSP, JSF, and JSP with Custom Tag libraries, JSTL, Struts Tag libraries, Adobe Flex, MXML, HTML and CSS.
- Development on Web application using React.js, Redux.js, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive web pages.
- Worked in UI team to develop new customer facing portal.
- Utilized Spring Boot to create java Microservices applications.
- Implemented exception handling using Spring Exception handler framework.
- Designed a Real-time service for the email triggering to the Predefined Customer for the applied application.
- Integrated configured Apache Camel with Active MQ to use it as bus.
- Upgrade of JSF Framework, Tiles and Tag libraries. Launching and configuring of Amazon EC2 (AWS) Cloud Servers using AMI's (Linux) and configuring the servers for specified applications.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Implemented front end (UI) of the application using HTML5, CSS, Angular JS and Node Js.
- Designed and developed very complex and large web pages using AngularJS library with AJAX and JSON.
- Designed a Graphical User Interface (G.U.I.) in Java Swing using various Swing components (Jtree, JTable, JList, JCombo Box, JMenu, and Layout Management).
- Designed JSP pages for Initial applications, Submissions and Maintenance Involved in implementing Message Driven Beans using for JMS systems.
- Developed session EJB and message driven bean (MDB) to process JMS XML messages; JSPs, Servlets, XML descriptors, using WebSphere Application Server.
- Streamlined the time bound nightly batches for concurrent processing on various nodes within a cluster using spring batch. Participating in the migration from FAST to Attivio to all the environments.
- Experience in various Monitoring Tools related to MongoDB, Database Profiling, Locks, Memory Usage, No of connections. Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Used Node.JS, React.JS, and Backbone MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application (SPA).
- Migrate MongoDB sharded/replica cluster form one datacenter to another without downtime. Constructed web pages for application using MVC3, & Java Script, JQuery, React JS, Node JS, Karma, Jasmine.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Implemented Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Involved in designing and deploying a multi applications utilizing most of the AWS stack including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, IAM used MySQL, Dynamo DB (No SQL) and Elastic Cache to perform database administration.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 2.
- External customer portal is developed in annotation based Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation-based Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP and JQuery.
- Implemented JSF framework to simplify the development of various UI components. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, spring transactions and Spring Security modules.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making different application smaller and independent. Delivered both core solutions (Storage, Cloud, DataCenter) and consulting services.
- Developed Restful web services to retrieve data from external sources. Developed Restful web services using Apache Camel, Spring Boot and configured Kibana as a visualization dashboard.
- Involved in integrating applications with other application using IBM WebSphere.
- Involved in generating Hibernate Configurations files, hibernate mapping files and Hibernate Data Objects to communicate data in persistence layer. Responsible to prepare Unit test scripts using JUnit.
- Developed Shell Scripts for Automating Batch Processes in UNIX.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, JSP, JSF, Spring4.x, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Hibernate, Restful, Apache camel, JMS, Oracle 9i, Eclipse, CVS, Angular JS, Node JS, HTML, CSS, Swing, JSON, Unix, Shell script, Maven.
Jr. Java Developer
- Assisted in creating Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Developed user interface using JSP.
- Used JSP, Java Script, HTML, and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Involved in designing MVC patterns using HTML for Controller Form Layers.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures in PL/SQL to query data.
- Extensively used JDBC concepts to connect to, retrieve and update information in the database.
- Involved in Consuming XML web services using SOAP.
- Deployed WAR applications in Web Logic.
- Consistently produced the highest quality code through disciplined and rigorous unit testing using JUnit.
- Implemented server-side tasks using Servlets and XML.
- Helped developed page templates using Struts Tiles framework.
- Implemented Struts Validation Framework for Server-side validation.
- Developed JSP's with Custom Tag Libraries for control of the business processes in the middle-tier and was involved in their integration.
- Implemented Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Developed Web services (SOAP) through WSDL in Apache Axis to interact with other components.
- Implemented Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Interact with clients to understand their needs and propose design to the team to implement the requirement.
- Built Angular JS framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers’ templates, custom directives and custom filters.