- Around Six Years of extensive and progressive experience in Information Technology working in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of enterprise applications and business solutions using Java J2EE frameworks (spring, Struts 2.x, Hibernate and Web Services) by Agile and waterfall model.
- Expertise in developing applications using OOPS and Design Patterns.
- Experience in J2EE Technologies like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, Log4J, XML and JSON.
- Performed/Implemented unit test cases using JUnit and Mock Framework for Java related projects.
- Experience in Web Services using REST, JAXB, XML related technologies (Xtream) and JSON related technologies (GSON).
- Good understanding of Core JAVA components, such as: Concurrency, Persistency, working with the JVM, multi - threading, etc.
- Created highly customized Spring Boot micro service with Mule.
- Experienced with Java Multi-threaded programming to develop applications.
- Very good experience in creating build scripts using Maven.
- Extensively used Log4J in development of logging standards and mechanisms.
- Experience working on Application Servers, Jetty and Tomcat.
- Good Experience working with IDE’s like Eclipse, My Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Experienced in working with industries including Retail and Software Development.
- Having good knowledge of Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL and DB2 as Database. Good command in writing SQL queries.
- Strong work ethic with desire to succeed and make significant contributions to the organization.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a team and ability to adapt fast to the new technologies.
- Good team player, self-motivated and very social in nature.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Have capacity and commitment to work under pressure and completing challenging projects on time with quality.
Operating System: Unix, Windows 2000 / NT / XP / Windows7, Linux
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Struts, JDBC, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, JMS, JNDI, Design Patterns, Web Services, SOAP, Active MQ, REST
Languages: Java 1.8
Databases: Oracle 9i,oracle 10g, MySQL, DB2
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTL, XML, XSL, XSLT, WSDL, SOAP, Java Script, CSS.
Tools: and Editors: My Eclipse 6.x, Eclipse 4.x, TOAD 9.x, sqldeveloper, XML Spy, Maven, SOAP UI, Postman
Framework: Struts 2, spring/spring Boot, Hibernate
Report: Apache POI, Jasper
Tag Libraries: JSTL, Struts Tag Lib
Application and Web Servers: Tomcat 8.x, jetty, Websphere
Version Control: SVN, CVS, Git-Hub
Tools & Utilities: JUnit, Jenkins, MAVEN, ANT, TOAD, Log4J, Jira
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Environment: Spring Boot, AngularJS 4, Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Bootstrap, HTML5, Web services, tomcat 8, JPA
- Extensively involved in developing and deploying web services
- Configured the REST web services in the Spring contexts
- Export and Import of files using POI
- Build Spring Boot micro services for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Create highly customized Spring Boot micro service with Mule.
- Creating reproducible infrastructure environments for the micro services architecture
- Created web services for the execution of scenarios
- By using Apache Kafka, we have made some process improvement
- Extensively used JPA annotations and hibernate in the DAO layer to interact with the DB
- Tested Webservices using SOAP UI tool
- Used GIT for version control of the source code/modules
- Extensively used MAVEN tool to build the applications
- Infrastructure Development on AWS by employing services such as EC2, RDS, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, VPC, etc.
- Implemented the project using Agile methodology.
- Developed web applications using JSP, HTML, and CSS and validating the client data using Java script
- Used JUnit to write tests cases for unit testing
- Configuring and building the applications using Jenkins for CICD
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Environment: Java 1.6, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML, Struts 2, Hibernate
- Involved in designing and development of presentation layer for monthly bill comparison chart using JSP, JSTL, and HTML
- Developed web applications using Struts Framework
- Extensive experience in Object Relational mapping (ORM) using Hibernate
- Used Hibernate (like creating hibernate mapping files, HQL queries, named SQL queries, implemented hibernate caching) in the DAO layer
- Extensively used MAVEN tool to build the applications and deploying the applications
- Configuring the applications in Jenkins
- Designed the schema and created tables using TOAD for Oracle database
- Good exposure on creating the branches and code merge activities
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests mainly for unit testing
- Develop the User Interface Screens for presentation using Ajax, JSP, HTML, CSS
- Involved in client side and server side data validations using the Java Scripts
- Developed web applications using Struts MVC Framework
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- Used XSLT style sheets for the XML data transformations that included both mid-layer transformations(XML to XML)and final transformations (XML to HTML)
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
- Eclipse used as Java IDE tool.
- Extensively tracked the tasks completion status by looking at the JIRA tickets
- Actively involved in support issues
Environment: Java 1.5, JSP, Oracle 9i, Tomcat 6.0, Ant, I Report 3.0, Jasper Reports
- Converted entire application based up on the requirement of Aplomb technologies
- Created reports using jasper reports
- Worked on development of tasks using Java/J2EE technologies
- Researching on the issues and providing a permanent fix for the issues
- Extensively worked on regression DEV testing of all the application in scope
- Researching on critical issues on client facing application and resolving within SLA