- Highly motivated software professional around Five plus (5+) years of experience as Full Stack Web Developer using Java, J2EE & AngularJS.
- Extensive experience in Design, Development and Integration of Software Products.
- Proficient in with Core Java, J2EE and J2EE design patterns.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from collecting Business specifications, Analysis, Design and Development, Testing and documenting the entire life cycle using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile SCRUM.
- Worked as a team member to provide 24x7 on - call production application support.
- Experience in installation and configuration of various web based and applications based servers and administering the servers.
- Good understanding in implementing web application using Angular JS Framework.
- Expert level skills in design and development of client-server model interfaces, server side Java based development, batch jobs and process improvement tools using core Java/J2EE.
- Hands on experience in Swing, Core J2EE concepts (JSP and Servlets), Java Beans, Struts framework, JSF, Spring framework, EJB, JDBC, Web services, Java message service, Java XML interface (DOM), transforming XML Data with XSL and web technologies such as HTML, Java script, AJAX and CSS.
- Hands on Experience in object-oriented analysis and design, collections, multithreading, multiprocessing, concurrency, Socket programming(TCP/IP and UDP), exceptions handling, memory management and leaks, RMI, java reflections and UNIX and Windows system calls.
- Hands-on experience on J2EE frameworks such as Struts, JSF2, Spring MVC and IOC for dependency injection.
- Strong knowledge on Java8 features and worked on Lambda expressions.
- Designed web applications involving UML: Class Diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Experience in functional and technical systems analysis & design.
- Experience in upgrading platforms and performance optimization.
- Expertise in J2EE Web tier frameworks like Spring MVC.
- Expertise in J2EE Object-Relational Mapping frameworks like Spring ORM, and Hibernate.
- Good hands on experience developing the Web Services with SOAP & RESTful services.
- Experience in using Design patterns such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, DAO, Session Façade, Factory Methods and MVC.
- Very good working knowledge on performance tuning, debugging, testing on platforms.
- Expertise with writing procedures interfacing with different databases Oracle 9i/10g, MS SQL Server 2000/2008, Postgres and MySQL databases.
- Extensively used Application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere 8.5 and JBoss to deploy and manage enterprise applications.
- Experience in preparing project related documents using Microsoft Office Suite like MS-Office , MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint
- Hands on experience in creating the scripts using Ant, Maven for building and deploying the code.
- Experienced in using version control tools like Concurrent Versions System (CVS), SVN and having knowledge of Rational Clear case and used LOG4j for logging.
- Good working experience working in Agile methodology and Test driven implementation.
- Self-motivated and business-savvy with well-rounded technological aptitude.
- J2EE. HTML
- JSF/prime faces
- Java Script
- Angular JS
- Spring 4.2.1
- Struts 2.3
- Hibernate 5.0.7 Eclipse
- PL/SQL developer Oracle 11g
- MS SQL Server 2014
- DB2. Apache Tomcat
- WebSphere 8.5
- JBoss GIT
- SVN. MS Windows NT/200x/XP
- LINUX Web Services (SOAP & RESTful)
- Unix Shell Scripts
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in daily stand up and sprint planning sessions as part of AGILE Scrum Methodology.
- Developed the Presentation layer using the MVC paradigm, implemented by Spring MVC.
- Used Spring IOC to inject services and their dependencies.
- Utilizing ReactJS to create components and to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server.
- Utilized DB2 for relational database and Stored Procedures.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, developed custom tags, and used JSTL Taglib.
- Designed and developed front-end using Servlet, JSP, JSF, DHTML, Java Script and AJAX.
- Implemented AJAX calls for improved customer experience.
- Used IBM RAD7 as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking
- Developed the front-end screens using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Created Clustered and Non-Clustered Indexes for improved performance.
- Implemented dynamic functionality to screens using jQuery and Implemented Asynchronous means of retrieval of data using AJAX.
- Developing REST APIs for communication to external application, application integration
- Worked on Java8, refactored the code with Lambda expressions.
- Implemented Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Written Stateless Session Beans for batch payment services.
- Involved in developing Message Driven and Session beans for claimant information integration with MQ based JMS queues
- Implemented multi-threaded enabling posting business users web-traders data.
- Worked on implementing ftp utility program to copy the contents using Socket Programming.
- Implemented SOAP based JAX-WS web services.
- Used Maven to build the application and deploy on WebLogic Application Server.
- Created test cases using JUNIT and Eclipse for IDE
- Implemented Spring AOP for logging and exception handling for common logic.
- Involved in integration testing and defect fixing.
- Deploying J2EE application EAR to Testing using WebSphere.
- Debugging the application by running the server in debug mode and having the experience in usage of log4J to log the information in log files.
- Involved in Code Reviews and Code deployment process.
- Used SVN for version control and Jira for project and issue tracking.
Environment: Spring, Hibernate, AJAX, JSP, Eclipse, WebLogic, WebSphere, HTML, JSTL, DB2, Web Services, Maven, Jira, Log4J, JUnit.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Java Intern Developer
- Involved in meetings to gather information and requirements from the clients and preparing the Requirement Document.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing Single Sign On (SSO) login system by using AngularJS framework
- Developed Web services for sending and receiving data from different applications using SOAP messages.
- Developing REST APIs for communication to external application, application integration.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC
- Involved in validating forms on server side using Ajax with Spring MVC and jQuery.
- SFTP the file which is generated by Cash Manager Application to another (CCTS) server.
- Worked with Spring Integration Framework to facilitate asynchronous, message-driven behavior within a Spring-based application.
- Migrated from Ant to Maven via Ivy for dependency resolution.
- Developed DAOs interfaces for hibernate to interact with the database.
- Wrote JAXB Web services for server side and involved in complete front end to backend persistence layer for Use cases assigned.
- Wrote JSPs, Servlets and deployed them on WebLogic Application server
- Design and Coding of centralized logging mechanism for the project using the Apache's Log4J popular logging API.
- Involved in developing JSP pages using Spring MVC and Integrating Spring MVC with JQuery for validation rules.
Environment: Core Java, Unix, Java, XML Schemas, Hibernate, XML, Ivy, node.js, JAXB, Java Script, CSS3, HTML5, Angular JS, Hibernate, Design Patterns, Servlets, JUnit, JMS, MySQL, Web Services, Windows XP.
- Involved in developing web pages using JSP, JSF, JSTL, and HTML.
- Application is developed based on Spring MVC Framework.
- Implemented using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Used SOAP and REST both the web services depending on requirement.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity to SQL Server.
- Implemented using JMS for asynchronous message communication.
- Created and implemented MySQL stored procedures.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework with JPA standards.
- Supported Map Reduce Programs those are running on the cluster.
- Ant is used for building, and the application is deployed on JBoss application server.
- Debugging and fixing the issues in the existing SIP Servlet and VXML codes, and eventually reimplementing them.
- Developed JSP with Custom Tag Libraries for control of the business processes in the middle-tier and was involved in their integration.
- Design and development of application using Java, J2EE, Struts2, Hibernate & XML.
- Developed UI using HTML, Bootstrap, jQuery, and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality
- Involved in developing JSP pages using Spring MVC and Integrating Spring MVC with jQuery for validation rules.
- Involved in JUnit Testing, debugging, and bug fixing.
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle design, development and enhancement of the application.
- Implemented SPRING MVC architecture to develop presentation tier and business layer using components like dispatcher Servlet, Handler Mappings, Controller, Model and View Object, View Resolver, View.
- Responsible for working on consuming RESTful Web Services.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, Spring AOP for performance logging and Spring Programmatic Demarcation for Transaction management.
- Used Spring JDBC template for the development of the DAO layer.
- Worked on SQL/PLSQL programs to validate and code the database tables.
- Using Apache Maven to clean, install, build and deploy.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- SVN version control system is used to check-in and checkout the developed artifacts.
- Project was implemented in Agile Scrum methodology. Worked as team member and involved in analyzing user stories, coming up with timeline to implement the same.
- Involved in mapping the business requirement to the technical specification and detailed design documentation.
- Used Hibernate framework for ORM mapping.
- Supported QA and Production issues and Production Performance monitoring.
- Implemented the integration with the back end system with web services using SOAP.
- Involved in configuring hibernate to access database and retrieve data from the database.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers with PL/SQL.
- Involved in the bug tracking and Unit Testing using JUnit framework.
- Developed ANT Scripts to do compilation, packaging, and deployment in an application server.
- Involved in peer to peer code reviews and cross checked whether coding standards are being followed.
Environment: Java 6, Spring 2.5.x, Hibernate 3.x, Java Script, IBM WebSphere, Junit, Eclipse.
- Understand the scope of the Infrastructure and refining it in consultation with Nacre Software Solutions team based on the requirements.
- Spring is used for to combine various modules of the Ecommerce web application.
- Enhanced TUF framework for additional functionalities and debugging test cases.
- Developed RESTful web service for a calculation purpose in the application.
- Hibernate is used to connect application and relational-database.
- Wrote various test cased using Junit for application.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally
- Implemented back-end component to get the count in no time against large size MySQL using Java multithreading.
- Development on unit, integration, functional and performance testing of application or middleware infrastructure components.
- Became familiar with the Nacre Software Solutions Development, Maintenance and Support processes.
- Reported the weekly and monthly status in the specified format.
- Documented information and data helpful to other team members and clients.