- Software Developer at Confidential with experience in REST API, CI & CD, Behat, Java, PHP etc
- System Engineer at Confidential with over 3 years of Professional experience having comprehensive skills in JAVA/J2EE Technologies, Core java, Java Spring, Hibernate, PHP, MySQL, UNIX.
- Experienced in Test - Driven development and Pair programming.
- Skilled as a full stack developer with understanding of front end and back end technologies, developing high quality code, performing code reviews, writing unit tests, and conforming to latest best practices.
- Having continuous integration and automated experience for multi-branched, multi-module projects with Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Experience in Administration/Maintenance of source control management systems, such as Sub Version (SVN), GIT and BitBucket, source tree.
- Having knowledge in BDD tool cucumber.
- Experience in Database Management, writing queries, Stored Procedures and triggers using Oracle and MySQL
- Familiarity with Linux and knowledge of command line.
- Experience with debugging/trouble-shooting software tools.
- Comfortable with industry standard build/development tools including Apache Ant, Maven, composer.
- Extensive experience in IDEs like Eclipse, Microsoft visual, PHP Storm, NetBeans.
- Performed unit/module testing, mocking with various scenarios using Junit and phpunit.
- Worked in Agile software development life cycle with JIRA as project management tool.
- Documented the user story details and project updates in confluence.
- Worked on coursework and academic experience/projects using Java, C#, C++, PHP.
- Efficient Team Leader & Player with excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, problem solving & mentoring skills and analytical and leadership capabilities.
- Strong analytical mind and approach to problem solving.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
Languages: Java, PHP, J2EE, C++, C, OOP, C#
Frameworks: Symfony, Java Spring
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio, PHPStorm
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Composer
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
DataBases: Oracle, MYSQL
Version Control Tools: SVN, Git
Application/web servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere
Mobile Technologies: iOS with Swift 3
Confidential, Northbrook, Illinois
- Gathering, reviewing and converting the business requirements to high level and detailed technical specification document with the proposed architecture.
- Maintenance and upgrades (new features, refactoring, bug fixing) of existing programs.
- Used AJAX for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Involved in implementing RabbitMq MessageBroker system to project to perform communication between two applications.
- Writing JUnit test cases to improve the code efficiency, increase the code coverage, and understand the components of the backend application.
- Involved in the business requirements gathering discussions for the new modules.
- Building and setting up online stores (including automated publishing tools, front-end setup, as well as integration)
- Developed database triggers and stored procedures in Oracle
- The work includes the whole spectrum of web development tasks, such as writing web apps (both front-end and back-end work)
- Worked in teams using agile processes, peer code reviews, and continuous integration.
- Used Jira as issue tracking system and Configured Jira setup.
- Worked with programming techniques like Java, Spring framework, Hibernate ORM, REST API, RabbitMQ system, RDBMS, Oracle, Kibana logging visualization tool, Git version management tool.
- Designed and developed the application modules in Agile (scrum) environment.
- Built and deployed the application using Maven.
- Developed Back End REST API’s to perform GET, POST, PUT operations.
- Closely worked with the QA team for testing and resolve bugs in the application.
- Review requirements, design, code deliverables, test planning, deployment planning documents
- Prepare Support documentation to various team impacted by the change
- Prepare deployment plans, schedule the change, discuss with change management and get approvals for the change
- Worked on Remedy ticketing tracking tool for the issues related to the production environment and the ongoing issues raised by customer care team.
- Worked in ORM technology Hibernate.
- Developed stored procedures, views and triggers for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints, and foreign keys.
- Configuring and Administering the Jenkins Continuous Integration servers.
- Train client technical team, customer care, additional resources in team