- Experienced software professional having around 5 years of experience in the activities of analysis, design, and development.
- Strong experience in Design and development of multi - tier web-based applications using J2EE technologies JAVA, Servlets, JSP, Oracle, MySQL, and JDBC.
- Design, implement and test services in a MicroServices-oriented architecture and has Implemented the REST based MicroServices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA (Java Persistence API).
- Deploying and maintaining the application servers on AWS infrastructure, using services like, EBS, RDS, ELB, Route53, S3,Mongo DB,EC2, AMI, IAM through AWS console, automated CI and CD pipeline with AWS Code Pipeline, Jenkins and AWS Code Deploy.
- Micro services development in Cloud foundry environment.
- Worked extensively with API Management product of Apigee Edge in consuming the Apis in implementing customer use cases.
- Experience in importing the real-time data to Hadoop using Kafka and implemented the Oozie job. Experience Schedule Recurring Hadoop Jobs with Apache Oozie.
- Excellent design and programming skills in Java/J2EE, Struts, AWS, Spring3.x, Spring3.x (CORE, SECURITY, AOP-ASPECTJ, DAO, ORM, BATCH), Angular JS 2.0Java Mail, EJB, Web services (SOAP AND RESTFUL, SAML Assertions, OAUTH2, HMAC), Servlets, JSP, JDBC, XML, XSD, XSLT, RMI, XML Parsers (DOM and SAX), JAXP, JAXB, Maven, Log4j, JUnit, Power Mockito, Java Beans, JNDI, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Tomcat.
- Expertise in Core Java with a strong understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Polymorphism.
- Strong Experience of using React JS for building reusable UI components in client side, working with Redux.
- Experienced with wide range of software development environments, including Java, J2EE, Spring Cloud, Spring boot micro services, SOA, Web Services - (SOAP/REST), RDBMS, NoSQL, E-Commerce, Mobile, Cloud Foundry and Spring Boot MicroServices.
- Experience in Configuring chef server, Chef Workstation, bootstrapping various enterprise nodes and automated the cloud deployments using Chef, ruby and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Extensive experience supporting SQL Server and DB2 system administration, application development, resolving DB2 issues, performance tuning, monitoring data security and integrity.
- Experience in Web Services Development using RESTful, SOAP.
- Integrated Kafka with Flume in sand box Environment using Kafka source and Kafka sink.
- Experience in spring, Hibernate, understanding of design patterns, implementing Core Java/Spring/Spring boot.
- Use React JS to create more responsive WebPages, which can be compatible with all the browsers and compatible with the different devices.
- Proficiency in multiple databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL, ORACLE and MS SQL Server.
- Developed and used SQL, PL/SQL (Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages Used tools like PL/SQL developer, TOAD and ERWIIN.
- Developed Micro services using Spring Cloud and developed production ready Spring Boot applications.
- Used Storm and Kafka Services to push data to HBase and Hive tables.
- Participated in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Developed a front-end web application for Global Network Operations using React JS, Redux, Bootstrap, ES6/Babel and Webpack.
- Experience in working with different operating systems - Windows, UNIX, and Linux.
- Hands-on experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) build-automation tools such as Maven, Jenkins and Apache Ant.
- Installed and Upgraded DB2 Client on Servers/Workstations, Implemented DB2 Client on Desktops and configured access to ODBC data-sources.
- Experience in SOAP pass through services to back end as a REST API service and use REST API services as a WSF services.
- Experience with MySQL and MSSQL Server Database servers
- Having knowledge on Apache Active MQ
- Establish and maintain productive working relationship with management, clients and team members.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux and UNIX
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, PHP, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Script
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, JPA, JDBC, JSP, Applets
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Bootstrap, XML
Web & Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic 10.x/9.x, IBM WebSphere 8.x/6.x, Apache Tomcat 8.0/7.x/6.x
Software: Visual Studio, Rational Rose and Microsoft Office
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, ANT
IDEs: Eclipse IDE, Spring Tool Suite (STS)
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, Mocha, Chai, Selenium
Frameworks: Spring 3.0/4.0, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring Core, JSF, iBatis
Web Services: XSD, WSDL, Apache Axis, Restful, JAX RS, JAX WS
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Created applications, connection pools, deployment of JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs in WebSphere.
- Enhanced application performance by Angular 6 Component based development in view of future Angular framework transitions.
- Experience with creating custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both restful and SOA services.
- Used Build Tool Maven for Developing Kafka Ingestion and Spark- Scala project.
- Ensured proper working of Micro services by configuring micro services using Naming Servers (Eureka).
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as customer performs application tasks.
- Create POC and educated application teams to take advantage of Automatic maintenance, STMM and Monitor collect settings enhancements available in DB2 V9.7.
- Designed roles and groups using AWS Identity Access Management ( IAM ) maintained user accounts, RDS, Route 53, VPC, RDB, Dynamo DB, SES, SQS & SNS services in AWS.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Installed Kafka cluster with separate nodes for brokers.
- Used API Gateway for easily migrate from one API Gateway to other which increase portability.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate.
- Proficient in development and deployment of Micro services using Spring Cloud & Docker containers.
- Develop innovative and quality solutions by making use of latest tools and technologies like Apache CXF, Spring Core, and Spring AOP.
- Developed REST architecture based web services using JAX-RS 2.0 to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Redux for SPA development.
- Engaged with Eclipse for visually designing, constructing, testing and deploying J2EE application and web services.
- Interacted with QA Automation team and managers to nail down the technical problems.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Worked extensively on features of DB2 Client, DB2 Connect and IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Involved in installing and configuring Confluent Kafka in R&D line, also Validate the installation with HDFS connector and Hive connectors.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB's using Web sphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- Developed a Filter View & back-end components with the Spring MVC, JSTL, Dojo, JQuery, JSTL
- Developed pom.xml for the build of the application using Maven.
- Involved in the design and development of application built in Java/J2EE using Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
- Building a Slider Project which internally contains the Kafka Ingestion Project to run Continuously in Hadoop Cluster which can monitors the application.
- Building Reusable services and API's for future use.
- Developed Presentation layer components comprising of JSP, AJAX, Struts Action, Struts Form Beans and AJAX tag libraries.
- Developed REST micro services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Docker and deployed them to AWS.
- Developed SQL queries, Joins with JDBC API, Hibernate ORM to access data.
- Designed and implemented four Agile Scrum teams for product development.
- Worked on Redux with React to handle large chunks of data for the better performance.
- Implementation of API Proxy security and data protection.
- Developed the UML Use Cases, Activity, Sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Involved in writing services using EJB in WSDL.
- Involved developing re-usable web services using SOAP, XML, WSDL, XML Schemas, and JAXP.
- Wrote Spark-Streaming applications to consume the data from Kafka topics and write the processed streams to HBase.
- Prepared the REST and SOAP based service calls depending on the data passing to the web service.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with Oracle database.
- Designed and developed Generate PDF functionality using spring framework.
- Used Value Objects, Service Locator and Singleton design patterns.
- Design and develop GUI and back-end components for analysis and collaboration software in Google Web Toolkit, Java and XML in a UNIX environment.
Jr. Java Developer
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Involved in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project in agile methodology.
- Participated Daily Scrum meeting, sprint grooming/review and demo with management and other teams.
- Expertise in client scripting language and server side scripting languages like Node.js and used Bootstrap, AngularJS, Angular2/4/5.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC, REST API s Spring Boot for micro services and Spring Batch for Running Batch Jobs.
- Developed Controller classes & validations by using spring Framework Responsible for writing angular pages for client components.
- Developed client side Interface using React JS.
- Used Spring MVC implementations like Spring Security, Spring IOC, and Spring4.0 Sprint REST for developing backed web application.
- Implemented DB2/UDB SQL replication and partitioning (DPF).
- Design core software components including API, database and control design.
- I have experience building CRM, E-Commerce, Web Forms and Reporting applications. I am currently working on applications using ASP.Net Core Version 4.7, and Azure. I'm actively researching, practicing and learning new technological skills.
- Developed server-side services using Java, spring, and Web services (SOAP, RESTful).
- Developed the business logic using spring and persistence logic using Hibernate.
- Developed a front-end web application for Global Network Operations using React JS, Redux, Bootstrap, ES6/Babel and Webpack.
- Wrote POJO classes, and .hbm files for Hibernate object-to-relational mapping.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into the Oracle database.
- Used both SOAP (JAX-WS) and RESTful (JAX-RS) web services to consume and produce client data.
- SOAP Web services were tested using SoapUI.
- Implemented React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Using Swagger YAML/JOSN as for documenting API's and on boarding it into production developer portal.
- Used Hibernate to persist the data efficiently into database and also integrated it with the Spring ORM framework.
- Implemented Struts framework (Action and Controller classes) for dispatching request to appropriate class.
- Used Struts framework to maintain MVC and created action forms, action mappings, DAOs, application properties for Internationalization etc.
- AngularJS was used to parse the JSON file using the REST web services.
- Used Struts Validation framework to do business validation from server side.
- Wrote SQL queries and procedures as per project requirement.
- Used Ant and Jenkins tool to build and deploy applications.
- Deployed the application in WebSphere application server.
- Was involved in debugging and fixing critical issues raised by clients on day-to-day basis.
- Involved in setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket to ensure fault tolerance and high availability.
- Designed RESTful web services with JSON representation for handling AJAX requests. Used Advance Rest Client plug-in to run the rest API's on local host Tomcat Server for Unit testing.
- Deployed the war file of the enterprise application on WebSphere application server that handles various requests from Client and fixed deployment issues.
- Wrote SQL Queries to check the validity for the testing while testing Data anomalies within the Database and wrote MYSQL schemas.
- Used Jira for bug reporting and followed the entire Bug Lifecycle until it is fixed.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Deliver new and complex high-quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements.
- Designing the front end using JSP, jQuery, CSS and Html as per the requirements that are provided.
- Extensively used jQuery selectors, events, Traversal and jQuery AJAX with JSON Objects.
- Developed Responsive web application for backend system using Angular JS with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Used Spring AOP to enable the log interfaces and cross cutting concerns.
- Developed payment flow using AJAX partial page refresh, validation and dynamic drop-down list.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience in Java/J2EE and other leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer.
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using core java.
- Used spring validation and wrote validation rules.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects.
- Implemented the application following the J2EE best practices and patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Façade, MVC and DAO.
- Developed Business components using Java Objects and used Hibernate framework to map the Java classes to the database.
- Taken care of complete Java multi-threading part in back end components.
- Designed and implemented customized exception handling to handle the exceptions in the application.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Implemented Hibernate taking advantage of Java features like annotation metadata, auto wiring specification that is used to implement the DAO layer with Hibernate Entity Manager's Session Factory, HQL, and SQL.
- Used Spring IOC framework to integrate with Hibernate.
Environment: HTML5, CSS Angular JS, Bootstrap, Spring MVC, Hibernate ORM, WebSphere Application server, JSP, jQuery, JSF Framework, JDBC, Hibernate, XML, REST, Junit, Log4j, Oracle10g, UNIX, Ant, Agile Scrum, JBoss Application Server, Jenkins.