- IT Professional with over 5+ years of experience as a Java Developer (OO, Web Applications and Relational Technologies) with Soap based web services, Restful web services and E - commerce Web Application Development in a wide variety of cutting-edge environments.
- Experience in requirement analysis, system design, development and testing of various applications.
- Expertise in client-side design and validations using HTML,HTML5, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP, Struts Tag
- Expertise in Core Java and J2EE technologies such as JSP, Servlets, JSF (PRIME Faces AND RICH Faces), EJB 2.0 and JDBC. Experience in JDK 1.7 version.
- Experience with using Apache Tomcat, JBoss, iPlanetand Web Sphere Application Server for executing applications
- Expertise using version control tools like CVS, SVN, VSS and Rational Clear Case.
- Expertise in Web Front End technologies, spring2.5/3.0 (IOC, AOP, MVC, ORM, Spring Batch and Transaction Management), Struts1.2, JSF, Tag Libraries, Struts custom validation rules, Tiles, JSTL, Java Script, DHTML, XML/XSL.
- Experienced in Development and Deployment of 3-Tier and n-Tier Architectures.
- Good understanding of other J2EE technologies such as JDBC, JNDI, JTA andother Java technologies like Applets. Worked on different O/R Mapping Tools Hibernate and JPA.
- Worked on applications using Java/J2EE design patterns such as Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Session Façade, Singleton, Factory and Adapter patterns.
- Experience working with web services using SOAP, WSDL and XML related technologies like XML/XSLT to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML using DOM, SAX and STAX parsers for DTD and SCHEMA using tools like XMLSPY.
- Extensive experience in all phases of software development life cycle including but not limited to Requirement Gathering, Designing and Development,Solution implementation, Production Support, Project and People management.
- Expertise in OOA and OOD using UML (Use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence and state diagrams using Microsoft Visio)
- Extensive experience in programming, deploying, configuring, and fine-tuning middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like IBM WebSphere 6.1/5.x, BEA WebLogic9.1/8.1, and open source Apache Tomcat, Apache Axis and Apache HTTP Server.
- Experience indesigning Use Cases, Class diagrams, and Sequence and Collaboration diagrams formulti-tiered object-oriented system architectures utilizing Unified Modeling Tools (UML) such as Rational Rose, Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Advanced development experience with AngularJS including authoring complex directives, services, controllers, and filters.
- Experience with configuring connection pools using JNDI and JDBC.
- Worked on wide variety of platforms like Unix and Windows operating systems
- Worked with wide variety of IDE’s like RSA, RAD, Eclipse 3.0, JBuilder and NetBeans.
- Extensive use of Build tools such as Ant and Maven.
- Expertise on LDAP server administration and JNDI API for communicating the openLDAP server.
- Worked on Logging Framework using Log4j
- Worked on Java Mail for sending the mail notification.
- Used Subversion (SVN) and CVS as versioning software tools.
- Involved in writing Junit Test cases, doing smoke test as testing framework.
- Experienced in a variety of industries (software, banking, telecom, insurance, IBM internal and CISCO internal projects).
- Strong in DOS, Windows NT/00/98/95, Linux&UNIX environments.
- Working experience in Production, Development, Staging and QA environments.
- Working experience on Defect Reporting Tools such as Quality Center, Clear Quest.
- Experience working with Core Java and Java Multi-Threading application.
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate and JPA for developing persistent layer and to implement database interactions.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, JBuilder, Netbeans, IBM RSA, RAD 6.0
Frameworks: Struts 1.2, spring and JSF
SQL Editors: TOAD 8.X and Oracle SQL Developer.
Database: SQL Server, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, IBM DB2, Teradata and MSQL
Application Server: BEA WebLogic8.1/9.1, IBM Web Sphere 6.0/6.1, JBoss4.0
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
Version Control Mgmt: SubVersion (SVN) and CVS
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, DTD, Schema, XML DOM
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, Apache Axis 1.2, JAX-RPC, JAXP
GUI Technologies: AWT, Swing
Process Management: Six Sigma Standard, SDLC.
Design Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft VISIO.
ORM technologies: Hibernate, JPA.
Operating systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP, Linux and UNIX.
Languages: C/C++, Java, PL/SQL, XML
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked with Business Analyst's and Team Lead to drive out requirements and implemented an elegant solution to the task at hand.
- Created REST based web services using JAX-RS library.
- Developed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration and multi-tier web applications with the use of Web Services.
- Used Spring MVC Page Controller to add functionality to individual pages such as to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the controller.
- Used Spring AOP, IOC, Spring Integration Framework.
- Used NPM for installing required node.js modules and other published Angular NPM modules
- Designed dynamic SSIS Packages to transfer data crossing different platforms, validate data during transferring, and archived data files for different DBMS .
- Used Spring MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Extensively used Java 8 concepts such as Functional Interface, Lambda Expressions, Collection
- Fixed Bugs & created data fixes scripts to well maintain the existing application.
- Log4 j is used to monitor the errors in the web application.
- For client-side scripting in HTML, JQUERY is used.
- Created Angular project from scratch using Angular CLI and was responsible for configuration and installing of dev dependencies.
- Created reusable Components, Pipes, Directives and Services using Angular 4.
- Involved in writing Junit Test cases, doing smoke test as testing framework.
- Created use case and class diagrams in MS Visio using UML notations.
- Created and consumed Web Services for validating credit card information.
- Writing Java 8 code to look up/save objects from/to coherence cache
- Involved in developing applications using AngularJS and Bootstrap framework .
- Used Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Implemented spring boot microservice in REST for JDBC connection and SQL script execution in RDS Postgres instance.
- Deployed microservice on AWS Autoscaling Group using AWS Code deploy.
- Hands on experience in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Developed multi-tier web applications with the use of Web Services such as REST and SOAP .
- Experience working with IBM WebSphere application server, JBoss ESB and Apache Tomcat web server.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report
- Created multi AWS VPC instances. Migrated applications to the AWS cloud.
- Perform Quality assurance and Unit Testing of the code and functionality.
- Provided Production support and solving most severe issues.
- Handled ownership of Site Catalyst for some time which involves enhancing and integrating Java application with performance metrics team to produce the reports.
- Generated XML pages with templates using XSL. Used JSP and Servlets, EJBs on server side.
- Used Ajax for doing asynchronous calls to the Spring controller classes.
- Developing a web application with authentication, authorization, and realistic functionality using WSDL and Restful services.
- Creating custom JSF Facelet tags for error handling, data tables, true/false markers etc.
- Design and document REST/HTTP, SOAP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
Environment: JDK 1.8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate 3.0, Angular 4, Bootstrap, JSF, Servlets, JBoss, REST, SOAP, Junit, JSP, AWS, JDBC, RDBMS, XML, AWS, HTML5, CSS, Log4J, Java Script, JSON, JBoss ESB, Apache Tomcat, MS Visio, UML, jQuery, Ajax, Oracle, WSDL, DB2, IBM WebSphere application server, JMS
Confidential, Baskin Ridge, NJ
- Designed and developed web-based software using Java Server Faces (JSF) framework, Spring MVC Framework, and Spring Web Flow.
- Used Ajax for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC,creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used RESTful messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Used JUnit for testing the web application. Hands on experience in writing Unix Shell scripting.UsedDB2 as backend data base.
- New library development with micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot and pivotal cloud foundry.
- Involved in all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including proposal, process engineering, requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the DB2 database.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application internally
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Using JQuery, JSON, and AJAX to create interactive front-end GUI.
- Provided various design docs and help text for Solaris and Linux platforms
- Change in web application to make it compatible to DSXi 3.1.
- Coding of Java web services using Apache AXIS which is used by the web application to call DSXi 3.1 to get standardized addresses and names.
- Developed automation test cases using Java and selenium on Eclipse for web 2.0 Ajax application
- Developed CCP Collateral, CCP Swaps applications which interoperating with clearing houses and brokerage firms on Grails/Groovy/JEE platform.
- REST Web services written in Groovy/Grails wrapped by Jersey JAX-R
- Embedded Quartz in application and used within Spring Framework
- Actively evolved this Grails Plugin to maintain the usability for variant application flavors.
- While building up the department to its current state I also implemented Agile (Scrum) development processes within the entire group.
- Used Selenium IDE for open source web testing and created scripts in Selenium-RC by using Java
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in IBM WebSphere.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users for improved login authentication.
- Used shell scripts to maintain production and test UNIXservers.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenderscomponents.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs.
- Used Oracle’s SQL Developer tool for creating tables, views, indexes, triggers and sequences.
- Used TortoiseCVS as version control across common source code used by developers.
- Deployed the applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server (WAS).
Environment: JDK1.7, J2EE, Spring 2.0,Bootstrap,Agile, Servlets, JSP,JPS, Java script, Hibernate 3.0, XML, RESTful, HTML5, CSS3, Swing, Struts, ANT, JSF, JMS, AWS, EJB, JUnit, Selenium, CVS, Log4J, RAD 7.0,Unix,SVN,Git Hub, Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, SQL, Angular Js, Web Sphere Application server.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Actively involved in mock screens development and project start-up phase.
- Efficiently managed the tasks and working and delivering features in a fast paced scrum environment
- Experience working in agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming for web application that matches requirements of the client.
- Prepared Technical Design documents with UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Worked with advanced MVC framework such as Spring-IOC, AOP, MVC and Batch which is used for implementing backend functionality.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Model to handle many requests
- Support & Enhancement to the existing implementation of correspondence components which are developed using EJBs, JPA and Web Services / JMS Technologies.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information for status report.
- Using Spring Boot which is radically faster in building Micro Services and develop spring based application with very less configuration.
- Implemented Authentication & Authorization with Site Minder and spring security.
- Working within SOA based enterprise framework to build web services for Middle Tier processing.
- Analyzed current legacy infrastructure, established business case, and built consensus for virtualized IA as / Papas near term strategy with Saabs mobile cloud services end state.
- Developed SOAP based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS and AXIS.
- Produced as well as consumed Restful web services using Jersey API's.
- Done with Unit testing using Unit and Miskito.
- Followed Java & J2EE design patterns and the coding guidelines to design and develop the application.
- Followed up with Tivoli Manger group to run the spring batch jobs at specific times.
- Done with peer level code reviews.
- Fixed defects identified during QA, UAT and Production.
- Done with Web logic application server set up & deployed the application on it.
- Worked with GIT which is used as a version control tool in the project.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Reverse Engineered using Hibernate plug-in for RAD to generate Hibernate configuration, POJO classes and DAO classes and wrote finder methods using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for dynamic searches.
- Prepare and review the technical design for the system that adheres to the MVC architecture.
- Designed and implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j API.
- Configured web.xml, faces-config.xml for navigations and managed beans. Integrated JSF, spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security, and transaction management.
- Handled Java multi-threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application with WebSphere.
- Used the features of the Spring Core layer, Spring MVC layer, Spring AOP and Spring ORM in order to develop the application.
- Build and maintained a Selenium Regression test suite
- Developed complex service components for Data Access Layer, DAO classes to interact with backend using Java and Hibernate Framework.
- Worked on Problem Resolving (PR) & Changed Request (CR).
- Evaluated new technologies to fit into existing applications .
- Developed web pages using JSP, JSTL, Custom Tag libraries, HTML, Java script, JQuery, JSON, Ajax and CSS.
- Used Ajax for doing asynchronous calls to the Spring controller classes.
- Parsed JSON data and displayed it in the front end screens using JQuery .
- Used SpringBatch with Quartz scheduler for generate the reports.
- Used JavaMail API for sending reports to the mailed list.
- Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using ORM tool Hibernate.
- Implemented EJBs for implementing the business logic.
- Involved in writing unit test cases using JUnit.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Junior Java Developer
- Understood requirements from the client.
- Developed the application using Java, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, and XML etc.
- Used JSP Tags, Flex Tags to generate the necessary pages.
- Developed data migration Java code and Oracle PL/SQL code using Test Driven Development like Junit and DB Unit
- Hibernate is used for object relational mapping and a persistence management solution.
- Deployed the developed reports on JReport Enterprise Server and ensured all the layouts and formats were designed accordingly.
- Deployed the Web Application on the Websphere Application Serverand alsoJReport Catalogs on to the JReports Enterprise Server.
- Used JNDI to register the services and lookup the services.
- Used several design patterns like session façade, service locator, business delegate, singleton for re-usability, scalability and supportability
- Generated the queries related to each one of the different reports using DB2 and AQT DB Client Tool and also developed the enterprise beans for each one of the reports.
- Built swing web components with JSF rich faces.
- Developed necessary DAO’s with Hibernate as the persistence framework.
- Responsible for developing the reports design and format using Jreport Designer from the requirements specifications involving Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, JSTL, UML and XML.
- Developed and Implemented MVC Architecture using JSF and Spring
- Developed Web-based environment using SOAP, to put it simply, allows Java objects and COM objects to talk to each other in a distributed, decentralized environment.
- Java classes are described using WSDL and accessed as a WSDL-described service through WSIF.
- Participated in the activities to Convert services to Web Services using Axis, XML technologies.
- Taken care of multi-threading in back end java beans. Performed code review to achieve quality code.
- Involved in test-cases using Junit, debugging Implementation and deployment activities.