- Over 8 years’ experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of information systems.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Pair Programming, Agile Development&Testing using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Hands on experience in JSON, HTML, CSS, Tiles, Tag Libraries and UI frameworks - Twitter Bootstrap, Materialize CSS
- Experience in building applications using various technologies like Spring, Hibernate, EJB, JPA.
- Strong experience in Spring modules -Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Netflix Zuul API.
- Implemented various Design patterns (Session Façade, Value Object, DAO, DTO, Command, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, MVC, Service Locator etc.) using J2EE technologies.
- Strong understanding of Microservice patterns - Hystrix, Aggregator, Proxy chaining.
- Experience with Spring JDBC Templates, JMS Templates, Spring EAI, Spring Rest Templates.
- Experience in implementing SOA and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL, JAX-WS, AXIS.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core Java concepts of Java, J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSF, JSTL, EJB transaction implementation (CMP, BMP, Message-Driven Beans), JMS, Struts, Spring, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, JNDI, Multi-Threading, Data structures etc.
- Developed bean references in spring framework using dependency injection (D/I)/IOC
- Kubernetes is configured in the application for automating deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications.
- Experience with the features of Angular 2 such as directives, modules and routing.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services AWS. Extensive experience in focusing on services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Search, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS.
- Experience with Docker containers, AMI’s to create Docker images/ containers.
- Automated highly transactional web application using Selenium Web Driver. Implemented Page Objects, Data, Keyword Driven, automation frameworks using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, JUnit.
- Experience with build tools like CICD-ANT, Maven and logging tools like Log4J.
- Used Version Control like CVS, SVN (Subversion) and Clear Case.
- Experience in Jenkins integration service for software development.
- Good experience with messaging systems like Kafka event sourcing.
- Experience in creating rules using Business Rules Engines: Drools, ILOG.
- Experience with IBMWebSphere8.x/7.x, Oracle/BEAWebLogic 10.x/9.x, JBoss and Tomcat 7.x.
- Experience with Imaging/Document Storage tool: Case 360 and IBM DB2 Content Manager.
- Experience in database modelling, design and development of PL/SQLstored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 10g/11g, IBM DB2, MySQL, SQL Server 2011.
- Knowledge on NOSQL database MongoDB, Cassandra as part of Open Source participation.
- Good knowledge of Spark and Hadoop Architecture and various components such as HDFS, YARN, Name Node, Data Node and MapReduce concepts and Spring Yarn terminology and the High-Availability of Hadoop Clusters.
- Have good experience on using GIT, Bitbucket, SVN and CVS for project management and version management.
- Good experience in unit testing using Karma, Jasmine and JUnit, Automated Testing using Java, Junit/TestNG, Selenium (IDE/Web driver), Integration Testing using Continuum, Selenium, Jenkins and Apache camel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail and ability to work independently, lead/work within a team environment.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, Drools, SQL, PL/SQL
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlets API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, Angular JS 1.0/1.5/2.0/4.0, Spring Security 3.2, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Eureka, Spring AOP.
Design Patterns: Singleton, DTO Pattern, DAO Pattern, Delegate Pattern, Service Facade, Factory Pattern, Front Controller Pattern, MVC Pattern.
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x, JBOSS
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, SQL server 2012/2014/2016, MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes, Docker.
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3, WebStorm.
Messaging: JMS MQ, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ 8.0, Apache Kafka
Testing Tools: JUNIT4.12, JMeter, Mockito, TestNG, Jasmine, Karma
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum, Kanban
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1, Jenkins
Version and Source Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, GITHUB 2.12.0
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, JAX -WS, JAX -RPC, REST, XML, XSD
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr. Java/ J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysis, design, and implementation and testing phases of SDLC through Agile Methodology.
- Developed applications using ReactJS, Java8 and new features of java (lambda expressions).
- Design and developed the application using framework ReactJSwith HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript.
- Developed UI components using ReactJS, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Implemented ReactRouter4 to enable navigation from one view to next as agent performs application tasks.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and Play grid framework.
- Worked on creating WAR/EAR files from maven and deployed them on Apache Tomcat.
- Developed the Application using design Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO prototype and Composite View.
- Implemented Java SE8 features like Lambda, Streams and Predicates to reduce the line of code and better functionality in the Service Layer of the application.
- Developed Microserviceswith Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each Microservice in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Developed Spring Restful/Microservices and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discovery using Apache Axis.
- Used Microservice architecture withSpring Bootbased services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Involved in implementing Spring Netflix fault tolerance library to prevent failure from cascading failures.
- Used Spring Security for session fixation, clickjacking, cross site request forgery.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework ModulesSpring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data and AOP.
- Implemented the associated businessmodules integrationusing springand Hibernate data mapping.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping using Hibernate framework to fetch the data from Oracle 11g database.
- Developed Mongo DB Data Access Layer implementing Mongo Repository interface from Spring Data.
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions.
- Implemented Spring MVC flow to interact with different modules and extensively used Spring AOP and Dependency injection during various modules of project.
- Developed several RESTweb services which producesJSON to perform tasks,leveraged by mobile applications.
- Experience in Updating, Modifying queries in Oracle 11g.
- Developed batch processing using Spring Batch in the persistence layer & improved performance of batch processes using Multithreading with Executor Framework for control of asynchronous tasks in parallel threads.
- Deployed and developed the project using AWS EC2, S3 Buckets, Data pipeline, Elastic Bean Stalk, Lambda, Amazon messaging services (SQS) and Amazon Kinesis Services.
- Developed AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and Chef.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration ofSpring boot.
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Resolved bugs/defects by coordinating with team members to assure a positive outcome using Jasper.
- Using GIT for Source Control and Version Management and using log4j for logging.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Sr. Java/ J2EE and Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Agile methodology software development lifecycle involves - coding, testing and debugging.
- Created front-end user interfaces withNode JS by creating many components and modules.
- Design patterns are extensively used to achieve the clean separation of different layers. Used different patterns like Adapter, Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, MVC, DAO and Service Locator, Facade.
- Good experience with Microservices (containers, load balancing, distributed cache) by using Spring Ribbon.
- Designed many front-end pages of the application using HTML5, CSS-LESS, Bootstrap 4.0, AJAX.
- Implemented Node JS as a server-side proxy for an event-driven model.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using Node.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework toachieve Dependency Injection for loose coupling, modularity, easy unit testing.
- Building cloud microservices and implementing back-up using Spring Boot.
- Implemented crosscutting concerns using Spring AOP and data base security using Spring Security technologies like JWT (Json Web Tokens).
- Customized and simplified Open Stack dashboard services using REST API. Explored the capabilities offered by Open Stack, worked on Nova and Neutron component services by utilizing OpenStack4J API.
- Implemented RESTful service using WADL (Web Application Description Language) for modelling the resources provided by the services and relationships between them.
- Used Rabbit MQ to have a synchronous messaging service to deploy into cloud.
- Efficiently implemented platform as service technologies like Pivotal Cloud Foundry (Pivotal Application Service, Container Service and Functional Service).
- Installed and configure Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), developed multiple MapReduce jobs in Java. Experienced in managing and reviewing Hadoop log files.
- Near-real time data stream processing workflow developed using Apache Kafka and Apache Flume .
- Worked with Cassandra Node Connector for database persistent to interact with Cassandra DB.
- Hibernate ORM framework is used to make connections with MY SQL Database.
- Experience in Migrating Data to Oracle database
- Extracted meaningful data from dealer csv files, text files, and mainframe files and generated Pythonpanda's reports for data analysis.
- Highly used Angular 2 router to build single page application for navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
- Utilized Python to run scripts, generate tables, and reports.
- Documented APIs using OpenAPI Specification
- Used SQL extensively in command objects of Crystal reports.
- Used Maven as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
- Testing for NODE JS is done using Mocha and Chai and for spring boot used Mockito, JUnit, Mock MVC and thereby achieved Test Driven Development.
- Behavioural and integration testing is done using Cucumber and Selenium testing tools.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
Confidential - Fort Worth, TX
Sr. Java/ J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the design and development phases of Agile Software Development.
- Developed the application using 3 Tier Architecture i.e., Presentation, Business and Data Integration layers in accordance with the customer/client standards.
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns and technologies based on MVC architecture.
- Implemented printable chart report using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Written Web Services (JAX-WS) for external system via SOAP/HTTP call.
- Created Managed Beans for handling JSF pages and include logic for processing of the data on the page.
- Worked on UNIX, LINUX to move the project into production environment.
- Created Responsive Layouts for multiple devices and platforms using foundation framework.
- Worked on UNIX, LINUX to move the project into production environment.
- Used FileNet for Content Management and for streamlining Business Processes.
- Hibernate an ORM framework was used on DAO layer to persist application data into Oracle database.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database.
- Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Extensively used the Spring framework implemented upon the MVC design pattern.
- Implemented Hibernate for Database Transactions on DB2.
- Involved in the configuration of Spring Framework and Hibernate mapping tool.
- Performed routine operational LINUX system administration duties.
- Monitoring WebLogic Server health and security.
- Creation of WebLogic domains and setup Admin & Managed servers for JAVA/J2EE applications on Non-Production and Production environments.
- Creation of Connection Pools, Data Sources in WebLogic console.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application.
- Creating and build scripts using Ant for deployment Tested and implemented application on WAS 6.1 server.
- Prepared and presented UNIX production and implementation schedules to the Project Manager and client.
- Installed, maintained and fine-tuned the Tomcat server and WebSphere Application Server in Linux Platform.
- Experienced in build, deploy multi module applications using Maven, ANT and CI servers like Jenkins.
Confidential, Peoria, IL
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Designed the UML diagrams based on the OOAD principles.
- Developed the application under J2EE architecture using JSP, Struts, spring, Java Beans, and iBATIS.
- Worked on various use cases in development using Struts and testing the functionalities.
- Used AJAX in user validation and suggestion list and to display dialog boxes.
- Involved in preparing the High Level and Detail level design of the system using J2EE.
- Sever side validations are done using Struts Validator Plug-In.
- Created struts form beans, action classes, JSPs following Struts framework standards.
- Developed Web Interface using Struts, Java Script, HTML and CSS.
- Involved in the development of model, library, struts and form classes (MVC).
- Used Spring Framework and created the Dependency injection for the Action classes using Application Context.
- Developed the Business logic on the web tier using EJB Stateless Session beans.
- Worked on MQ with J2EE technologies on the WebSphere MQ.
- Used display tag libraries for decoration and used display table for reports and grid designs.
- Worked on Rest based Web services for Mule ESB flows.
- Extensively used Mule ESB and MMC Server for application deployments.
- Worked on core java, using file operations to read system file (downloads) and to present on JSP.
- Developed an API to get the Service Level Validations from SAM.
- Developed a RESTful service to provide all the CRUD capabilities.
- Analysed, designed and implemented DAO pattern for accessing Database using connection pool.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms.
- Involved in configuration of XML flat file and parsing the XML file using the SAX Parser.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and JUnit for unit testing.
- Provided troubleshooting and error handling support in multiple projects.
- Worked on Reconciliation, which involves in providing root cause analysis and data fixes.
- Configured WebSphere Application server and deployed the web components.
- Used VSS for version control and source code management
- Extensively involved in designing UI, reporting and specification documentation.
- Created custom directives and filters using AngularJS built-in $http service from controller through dependency injection.
- Responsible for the user module, setting rights and permission to users through the keywords set with database and testing.
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in design and developing phases of SDLC in Agile methodology.
- Wrote server-side programs by using Servlets and JSP
- Strong technical knowledge in Core Java, J2EE and JEE development. Extensive experience design and coding in J2EE (Servlets, JSP) Environment with Eclipse IDE .
- Involved in developing UI components using AngularJS, HTML, CSS framework
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs, Java Servlets. Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Worked on the Spring MVC Restful Web services, exposing services and consuming the third party.
- Wrote Ant Scripts to automate the build and deploy process
- Developed the application with spring MVC, JSF, web flow framework and struts
- Developed the User Interface Screens for presentation using JSP, Angular, HTML and Java Script.
- Work Exclusively with Core layer of Framework to Implement View Controller in MVC Architecture. Creating SOAP Web Services using WSDL to connect with external clients.
- Extensively worked with XML using DOM and SAX parsers for transferring the data between different components
- Developed the Junit test cases and used GIT as Distributed version control system. Used Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging the application flow
- Used in-built market place services of PCF for RabbitMQconfig.
- Composed and executed MongoDB document scripts to insert, update NoSQL database, automating data changes, reporting and wrote MongoDB client to receive data from AMC for Companies.
- Worked with D3.js for generating reports and stats for customer services.
- Developed and deployed EJBs on the server .
- Extensively used JDBC to access the database objects.
- Created and implemented PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers
- Developed test cases for TDD in Karma and Jasmine
Environment: Java, servlets, JSP, JEE, EJBs, MVC, JSF, struts, Angular, Java Scripting, XML, Git, JDBC, PL/SQL, Eclipse, karma, jasmine, tomcat, stored procedures.
Jr. Java Developer
- Worked with OOPS concepts and developed the project for Mobile Application.
- Developed the Web Services using Core Java and XML.
- Designing UI screen for Insurance Quote to get User information with JSP .
- Used Struts Framework in the application which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Writing custom tag handlers for Insurance Quote page to calculate the age of the person using the date of birth information entered.
- Developing Action Classes, Service Classes for Resident Insurance Premium payment module.
- Developed reusable web components, JSP, Servlets and Java Beans that use the MVC pattern to access EJB (Entity Beans) for the modules of user registration.
- Used DB2 as the Backend for the application.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Writing PL/SQL Queries to get schedule of policy payment and defaults.
- Developing Session beans, Entity for Insurance Quotes.
- Involved in unit testing, troubleshooting and debugging. Modifying existing programs with enhancements.
- Fixing the bugs identified in test phase.