- 8+ years of Software Development experience in Object Oriented Programming, Design and Development of Web - based Enterprise Applications using Java and JEETechnologies with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Agile Software development process, Test Driven Development (TDD), behavior-driven development (BDD) and Scrum.
- Extensive experience with JavaEE design patterns- MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object, Factory, Adapter, Value Object, DTO, Command, and Factory, Adapter.
- Proficient in Core Java and implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in various projects.
- Experience with core Java SE, including Collections API, threads, generics, reflection, and JDBC.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding & working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts like Abstraction, Polymorphism, Inheritance, and Encapsulation…etc.
- Extensive experience in design and implementation of client/server and web applications using J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, EJB, JMS, MQ, Struts, JMS, XML, Java Multi-threading API, Spring, Hibernate and SOAP & REST Web Services).
- Effective refactoring experience with both data and code has worked extensively on various machine learning algorithms.
- Proficient in using frameworks and technologies like Struts, Hibernate (ORM), Spring (DI/ MVC/ AOP/ batch/ Templates), Web Services (AXIS, Jersey), JMS, Log4j.
- Experience in Microservices, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and Engagement using Spring Boot.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architectures) and Micro-Service architectures using J2EE web services based on Restful(JAX-RS), SOAP(JAX WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR(Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Apache Axis.
- Good understanding of PAAS platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS), OpenShift, Microsoft Azure, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Extensive experience in Angular.JS for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, routeProviders, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, HTTP get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Expert in Spring Boot in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring-based applications with very less configuration.
- Expertise in web services both developing and consuming REST (JAX-RS) API and strong knowledge of SOAP (JAX-WS) and WSDL.
- Experience in working with Relational Databases like Oracle 11g/12c, MySQL, DB2, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL and NoSQL databases such as Redis, MongoDB & Cassandra.
- Expertise in database programming involving Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Functions, Cursors and implementation with SQL Server.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Experience in using Hibernate, iBatis as ORM tools and JPA frameworks for database connectivity.
- Experience in deploying the applications using Docker container services and building continuous integration and deployment pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub.
- Hands on experience in using testing tools like Firebug, chrome or safari web inspectors and Junit, Mockito frameworks for application integration and unit testing.
- Experience in continuous integration build and testing and deployment using Hudson and Jenkins.
- Hands on experience in configuring and deploying web Applications using different web/application servers such as Web Logic 11g, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat 9.0
- Experienced in the asynchronous processing of messages using RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, and Kafka.
- Experience with Apache Solr enables you to easily create search engines which search websites, databases, and files.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock & Spring JUnit Runner.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams like Use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
Relational: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 10g/11g/12c, DB2, MySQL, SYBASE, NoSQL- Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Azure, RackSpace, PCF, Google Cloud
J2EE Technologies: Struts, Spring, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, Java Beans.
Application Servers: JBoss, WebLogic 8.1/10.3, Glassfish
Web Servers: Tomcat 6.x/7.x/8.x/9.0, IBM Web Sphere Commerce Application Server
Web Services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, SOA
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, MySQL Workbench
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, and Linux
Development Tools: Eclipse Neon2, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2, JSF 2.x, Angular JS, Spring 4.x/3.x, iBatis 2.x, Hibernate 3.x/4.x
Version Controls: SVN, GIT
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall and Scrum models
Data Mining/ Data Analysis Techniques: OLAP, OLTP.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, development and system and integration testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Followed Agile Scrum Methodology toanalyze, define, and document the application which will support functional and business requirements.
- Developed AWS cloud formation templates and setting up Auto-scaling for EC2 instances and involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment using Jenkins and chef.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Build Restful API web services using Node JS and used a full complement of Angular JS, Node. js, and Mongo DB to store and present assessments.
- Used GWT and AmazonAWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Used Node package manager(npm) for managing the Node.js modules like Watchify, Browserify, Http-Fetch etc.
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using Angular4, which can allow data binding to specific views and synchronize the data with the server.
- Performed Restful routing using Node.js which submits my form data to the Mongo DB database.
- Used Docker for managing & running the applications within containers.
- Implemented Restful Web Services using Spring and used SpringBootfor microservices& consumed services using SpringREST template.
- Angular4 was used to parse the JSON file using the REST Web services.
- Involved in developing components on Reporting Dashboard with Spring MVC, Spring Framework and Hibernate &used Spring Security to secure the application.
- Configured Hibernate session factory to integrate Hibernate with Spring and used JPA/Hibernate to communicate with data layer and XML/JAXB to read XML data.
- Developed the Azure Active Directory (AAD) authentication and OAuth authorization for API security.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for the reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Used Swagger to test the developed RESTful API.
- Familiar with MongoDB write concern to avoid loss of data during system failures and implemented read preferences in MongoDB replica set.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Chef Configuration management.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Launch various AWS EC2 instance to deploy the various application and maintained for production servers.
- Configured local Maven repositories and multi-component Ant projects with Nexus repositories and scheduled projects in Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used Tomcatserver for the application development and deployment and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) for developing and testing the application.
- Used Log4j API for logging in development, testing and production environments, configured to send email notifications and used JUnit framework for Unit Testing of application.
- Co-ordinated with QA lead for development of test plan, TDD, test cases, test code and actual testing responsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects.
- Used Git for Source Control and Version Management of all codes and resources.
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
Full Stack Java developer
- Involved in programming, testing, debugging, implementing and maintaining of Java EE client/server distributed application to meet the organization's needs.
- Developed web pages using HTML, CSS, JQuery, Angular MVC Framework, JSTL, and AJAX.
- Performed AngularJS form validation and validation messages displaying with ng-show and created a custom validation directive for comparing two input fields.
- Used AngularJS to route different endpoints and created custom directives to display data in UI.
- Responsible for the redesign and implementation of the AJAX / synchronous implementation of the client Web portals for SOA Web applications.
- Worked on capturing the user events and rendering the appropriate action and dynamically rendering the UI based on user actions using ReactJS.
- Used Hibernate Template and Core Hibernate3.0 in the data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed RESTful Web Services to retrieve data from client side using Microservices architecture.
- Implemented BackboneJS and ReactJS to create a dynamically changing website.
- Configured and Integrated JSF, spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Developed user specific Highlights(dashboard menu) section, Homepage, Admin home page, user module (Modify/search users, create user’s screens with assigning various roles) using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM Module, Spring Core Module, XML, JSP,and XSLT.
- Created the Spring Bean Factory for initializing services. Added security for service layer methods using Spring Security.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection / Inversion of Control (IOC), and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) on Spring Source Tool Suite.
- Used RabbitMQ for asynchronous message processing functionality to support batch processing modules.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Developed core search component using Apache Solr to handle fallback and custom functions.
- Developed end to end application on spring boot framework (Rest API Application/Spring JPA using Crud repository).
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Testing internal routes and Get, Put, Post, Delete methods using Postman.
- Wrote complex SQL and PL/SQL queries using hibernates native SQL.
- Developed Maven scripts for compiling and deployment and Used Web Sphere 5.1.2 to develop the Entity Beans where transaction persistence is required and ran UNIX shell scripts and implemented auto deployment process.
- Developed RESTful web services to manipulate data in MySQL.
- Involved on migrating SQL Server databases to SQL Azure Database using SQL Azure Migration Wizard and deployed the application to Azure cloud.
- Used TDD to run the tests and refactor code to pass the test. Unit tested the complete application using JUnit.
- Experience in Gradle Build tool and understanding the Artifactory and repo structure.
- Used Splunk tool to search the application logs and used Log4j for logging.
- Participated in Retrospective meetings after every sprint to discuss the overall ranking of the previous sprint and to discuss the drawbacks and scope for development.
- GIT was used for project management and version management .
Environment: Java 8, HTML, CSS, JSP, Servlets, jQuery, AngularJS MVC Framework, Node.js, JSTL, AJAX, SOA, BackboneJS, ReactJS, Splunk, Struts, Restful, Apache, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JUnit, Apache Solr, JSON, Postman, SOAP UI, Spring Tool Suite, Microsoft Azure, Web Sphere 5.1.2, Maven, TDD, Gradle, Unix Shell scripting, GIT.
Confidential, Miami, FL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Designed and development applications using Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML and OOAD.
- Created Use cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose. Designed and developed the project using MVC design pattern.
- Developed user management screens using JSF framework, business components using Spring framework and DAO classes using the Hibernate framework for persistence management and involved in integrating the frameworks for the project.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Factory, DAO, DTO, and MVC.
- Designed & Developed persistence service using Hibernate framework.
- Hibernate used as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Worked on advanced Hibernate associations with multiple levels of Caching, lazy loading.
- Involved in writing JSF Backing Beans for controlling the UI and writing custom components and validations.
- Implemented Ajax using Ajax4JSF Framework and nested Taglibs API along with other standard Taglibs in the application, as a better approach for screen development and reusability of visual components in the JSP pages.
- Implemented business logic in Middle Tier using pluggable components, which were specified in the customized XML documents using Spring framework.
- Consumed restful web services using Apache Http Client for the data coming from external systems.
- Involved in designing data schema and development of SOAP web services with Axis implementation and REST web services with JAX-RS.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using Spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Created Logging aspects for auditing and logging purposes using Spring AOP and implemented security for the application using Spring Security.
- Consumed SOAP and REST web services to get the persisted data from different databases.
- REST (JAX-RS) web services have been developed to be consumed by a middleware module to push the communication center messages into web module.
- Was responsible for deployments using IBM WebSphere application server.
- Configured and Integrated JSF, Spring, and Hibernate frameworks.
- Responsible for writing Java code to convert HTML files to PDF file using ApacheFOP.
- Developed Message Driven Beans (MDBs) for receiving and processing data from IBM MQ Series using JMS.
- Involved in UItesting using Cucumber and Selenium.
- Rational ClearQuest used for defects, change tracking across the application.
- Designed and developed direct live interfaces to handle multiple systems within the bank to subscribe the data in real-time.
- Developed database triggers and procedures to update the real-time cash balances.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases and day to day builds and deployments using GRADLE.
- Implemented web services API using HTTP.
- Coordinated work with DB team, QA team, Business Analysts and Client Reps to complete the client requirements efficiently.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Full Stack Java Developer
- Was responsible for designing and developing Manage Purchase Order Web Service and presentation layer with Spring MVC.
- Responsible for Requirement gathering, coding, testing,and documentation.
- Architected and deployed Java-based web product matching framework that matches products across multiple retailers.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all the entity and session beans.
- Extensively worked on DroolsRulesEngine and Expectation Engine for writing Business Rules Validation.
- Designed and developed the messaging framework for communication between the workflow manager and other Enterprise Applications over Java class and MQ-Series using JMS.
- Designed and integrated the full-scale Spring/Hibernate persistence solution with the application architectures.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA, WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring Framework including JSP, Servlets and Action classes.
- Downloaded data from the AmazonCloudDatabase for detailed display by the app.
- Worked with the development team to create appropriate cloud solutions for client needs.
- Implemented database layer using EJB 3.0 and Java Persistence API(JPA) in maintenance projects
- Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Involved in Preparation of the technical design documents and involved in identifying and implementation of different J2EE design patterns like Singleton and DAO etc.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, indexes, sharing, replication, schema design.
Environment: Java, JMS, JSP, Drools, Angular 1.2.0, Node.js v0.11.10, Servlets, GWT, Hibernate, EJB, JPA, Spring, Java Script, JDBC, UNIX, HTML, XHTML, XSLT, JSON, SOAP, WSDL, Eclipse, Web Services, MySQL, SQL Plus, LDAP, Log4j.
- Involved in coding front-end components using J2EE, MVC, JSP, JSF, jQuery, and AJAX.
- Worked on core javaand java Collections concepts to implement the business logic.
- Designed, developed, and configured server side J2EE components like EJB, Java Beans, and Servlets.
- Wrote EJBPOJOs for fetching patient SDE information.
- Designed and Developed java batches using spring batch framework.
- Extensive experience in Struts Tag Libraries and Custom-tag implementations in JSP to embedded business logic.
- Optimized the design using patterns like DAO, Factory, Singleton, Service Locator and Business Delegate. All code was written using the RAD.
- Mapped POJO (plain old java objects) to the tables already created in the database using the *. Hbm.xml files.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using WSDL, SOAP to communicate to the other modules and used SOAP UI for testing the web services.
- Used Grunt for build tool for configuring tasks, Karma Jasmine for Unit Testing and deployed the application on to JBoss application server.
- Wrote stored procedures, complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from the database, delete data and reload data on Oracle 10g database using the Toad tool.
- Involved in JUnit Testing on various modules by generating the Test Cases Involved in building and deploying projects using Hudson and do end to end testing.
- Used CVS as a version control for applications.
- Involved in design, development, Object Oriented Analysis and testing the application.
- Developed the applications following Agile Scrum, participated in daily standups, Kickoffs and used JIRA for project management.
- Used J2EE technologies like JSP, EJB,andJDBC to develop business modules in the applications.
- Developed web servlets using JSP, JDBC for processing the data on the server.
- Worked with core java by resolved data, application and connectivity issues related to java program functionality.
- Implemented Form classes, Action classes for the entire application domain module using the Struts framework.
- Wrote EJB Pojos for fetching module information from the database.
- Implemented the backend business logic with EJB.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using WSDL, SOAP to communicate with the other modules.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 9i Database.
- Designed a proper XML Schema generalized for all the rules designed by the company.
- Used JDBC for communicating with MySQL database. Created& implementedSQL queries, StoredProcedures, triggers for retrieving the data from the database.
- Analyzed Use Case Diagrams and created various UML Diagrams such as class and sequence diagrams.
- Involved in configuration management setup using CVS repository and build management using ANT.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, system testing, and integration testing.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, JAX-WS, Core Java, EJB, Struts, Servlets, JDK, JDBC, MYSQL, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL, Triggers, Linux, SOAP, JBoss, Junit, Sub Version and Eclipse.