- Total experience of 12+ years in IT industry working in Java/J2EE & SOA technologies involving requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, system/application analysis, customer interfacing having worked on projects.
- Have extensively worked in designing and developing web services using SOAP / REST technologies involving Java/J2EE, spring framework and using commercial off the shelf middleware products like Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c.
- Good experience with REST/SOAP standards like Json/XML, XPath, XSLT, XQuery, EDI X12/EDIFACT.
- Sound knowledge of Object - Oriented programming and design with languages like Java
- Have worked in several projects covering complete lifecycle phases from Requirements gathering, web service design, development, testing to deployment.
- Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills with willingness to quickly learn and adapt new technologies.
- Good exposure to various functional domains with working in projects in Retail, Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Energy & Utilities, Insurance and Healthcare.
- Java/J2EE 8
- Spring Framework 5.x
- Spring Boot 2.x
- Hibernate 5.x
- JPA 2
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Web Services
- EDI X12
- Oracle SOA Suite 12c
- Oracle Service Bus 12c
- Oracle B2B 12c
- See Beyond e*Gate Integrator 4.5.x
- SQL Server
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Participated in complete software development life cycle using agile methodologies, requirement gathering, analysis of deliverables, preparation of detailed use cases and functional requirement documents
- Server-side coding and development using Java Collections with Set, List, Map, Exception Handling, Vadin, Spring with dependency injection, Hibernate, Servlet &Java beans,
- Developed the application front end with HTML, CSS, Java Script, Tiles, JSP, Ajax, Struts Tag-libraries
- Design & Development using Design patterns like MVC, Singleton, and Transfer Object, Observer, Factory.
- MySQL database design & making database connection using JDBC
- Wrote SOAP & RESTFUL Micro services with Spring Boot framework
- Written unit test cases of various functionalities with JUnit/Selenium framework
- Used ANT/Maven scripts to build JAR and WAR files
- Working with SAX/DOM XML parsers & configuring of XML files like Tiles.xml, Web.xml.
- Application deployment on Tomcat Web Server
- Involved in defect tracking as well as planning using JIRA & Crucible, Fisheye for code reviews
- Worked on DevOps continuous integration/continuous deployments (CI/CD) tool like Jenkins & Docker
- Configure CI on Jenkins, Nexus and Linux app-repository
- Written different shell scripts on Linux/Unix platforms using VI editor to process different files
- Involved in client meetings and coordination. Project scheduling, defining project milestone using Microsoft Project Planning (mpp) tool
- Conducted various sessions for team members for process awareness, knowledge transfer
- Leading a team of 6 people & working closely with them on development front.
Environment: Core Java1.7, J2EE, JDBC 4, MYSQL 5, JSP 2.1, XML, Servlet 2.5, Tomcat 7,, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Microservices, Struts 1.2, JMS, Vaadin 6, GWT, Eclipse 3.5, HTML 5, Ajax, JQuery, log4j, JIRA, Crucible, Fisheye, JUnit, Selenium, Rest, SOAP, PostgreSQL, GitHub, Jenkins
Confidential, Los Angeles
- Gathering requirements for web services requirements for member enrollment and disenrollment.
- Design and develop REST API for exposing member enrollment/disenrollment data to internal/external consumers.
- Design and develop REST API for payments reconciliation data from financial institutions for the reporting and internal teams.
Tech Stack: Java 8, SOAP, REST, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Maven, JBoss, MySQL, AWS.
- Worked in understanding & defining requirements for various transactional interfaces involving Order Management, 3rd party logistics, revenue management transactions with ERP applications.
- Worked in gathering requirements for transactions like Purchase Order, Invoice, shipping order, shipping advice, Chargebacks, Chargeback reconciliations, Price Authorization among others.
- Worked in the creation of requirements, functional & technical specifications for the involved web services.
- Contributed in the design and development of web services for PO, Invoice, shipping order, shipping advice, chargebacks / reconciliation.
- Involved in testing, implementation & validation of services for required functionality and data.
Tech Stack: Java 8, Spring Boot, REST, SOAP, Hibernate, Tomcat, Oracle SOA Suite 12c, Oracle, Linux.
- Design and development of web services using Java, Spring framework & Hibernate.
- Involved in the migration of BPEL interfaces from Oracle SOA 11g to 12c.
- Technology consulting support for Java, SOA, Middleware projects for clients.
- Provided pre-sales solution support for new client proposals/projects including estimates for timelines, staffing.
- Contributed in requirements gathering from client, EDI document creation/mapping for purchase order, purchase order ack, invoice, advanced shipment notice (ASN) transactions.
- Setting up of B2B trading partners including channels, defining documents for PO, PO Ack, Invoice and ASN.
- Lead a team of 4 developers in the designed development of integrations using Oracle B2B & Oracle SOA Suite 11g.
- Contributed in requirements gathering, design, development of interfaces involving integration of Oracle EBS R12 with Oracle OTM.
- Worked in the XSLT mapping of various shipments in EBS to respective OTM schema.
- Worked in creating test cases for projects and customer interfacing.
- Managed the development team for the complete life cycle of the project.
- Understanding the smart metering initiative and the integration requirements involving Confidential existing systems like SAP, CIS, Service Suite, GIS and MTS and smart metering application.
- Coming out with integrations requirements, architecture for ET/NMS integrations involving Network Management System (NMS) application from vendor Silver Spring Networks which supports the smart metering/smart grid infrastructure at Confidential & Confidential and all other backend systems (SAP, CIS, GIS, MTS & Service Suite) for sending various types of data between them. These integrations were done using BPEL, RESTful, ESB components of Oracle SOA Suite 10g and Gesi framework.
- Development of interfaces using Oracle SOA Suite 10g.
- Coming out with test strategy and system test plans, project estimations for the projects.
- Leading the development team, onsite/offshore co-ordination, testing & delivery of the project.
- Attending workshops on manufacturing process like Demand Planning, Order Management, manufacturing finished goods, Inventory, Warehouse Management and identifying the requirements for sending data between E-biz suite and legacy applications.
- Coming out with integration requirements, functional & technical design documents with SOA based approach using Oracle SOA Suite 10g.
- Responsible for conducting workshops with the business stake holders / architecture team presenting the requirements / solution architecture and seeking approval for the same.
- Leading the team of analysts and functional consultants at customer site.
CMI/ Integration Analyst
- Understanding & Analyzing business process workflows of various Confidential manufacturing units using SAP like iLevel and cellulose fiber and designing canonical XML message format (CMI) for industry standard messages like EDI, RosattaNet, ebXML.
- Customizing the existing messages to support current integration requirements.
- Designing and developing integrations between SAP and external trading partners.
- Technical design for conversion from application proprietary formats to SAP R/3 IDOC format and posting to SAP System using SAP ALE Adapter.
- System testing, User acceptance testing for the interfaces.
- Designed and implemented PeopleSoft integration with legacy systems.
- Responsible to gather and understand requirements from the daily scrum meetings and planning.
- Worked on poc for replacing local caching mechanism with Ehcache in the product
- Fixed JBoss EAP datasource encryption related issue involving Proxy Pattern
- Worked on Spring Framework related to transaction in the workflow framework of orchestrator.
- Integrated JBoss with TIBCO secured queues, Weblogic and Websphere with MQSeries and TIBCO
- Helped to resolve client issue related to Websphere integration with MQSeries
- Upgraded technology stack and certified the product on Weblogic server 10.3.6 and jdk 1.7
- Used tools like JConsole, JVisualVM, MAT and jstat to analyse performance and gc issues
- Worked in a highly distributed environment, like created cluster and executed workflow asynchronously using custom workmanager and java
- Worked on Linux and Solaris platforms for the entire project
- Build the application using ANT and version controlling done by using ClearCase
Enviroment: Java, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, MQSeries, TIBCO, Weblogic, Websphere, JBOSS, EJBs, Oracle, JMX, JGroups, Ehcache, Eclipse, Cluster, Clearcase, JConsole, JVisualVM, MAT, JStats, Linux, Solaris, ANT