Mule: Any point Studio, Mule EE 3.6+, RAML, Data weave, Cloud hub, MMC
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, Mac
Software Skills: Mule Soft, MATLAB, Micro - Controller.
Database: MySQL, S3 Bucket
Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0
IDE s: Mule Studio and Mule Design Platform, Eclipse.
Web Services: API, SOAP, RESTful. WSDL.
Configuration Tools: SVN, GitHub, Any Point Exchange.
Confidential, Spring Valley, NY
Mule ESB Developer
Tools: Used: Java, JMS, JDBC, Mule ESB 3.7.3, Any Point Platform 5.4.0, Web Sphere MQ, Any Point API, XML, Log4j, Oracle11g, SQL Server.
- Involved in Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning, development & testing.
- Involved in Agile scrum meetings, updating the tasks based on the user stories in Rally.
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system
- Building, Deployment and Configuration Management of the source code to WAS servers.
- Integrated other sub-systems like loans application, equity markets online application system, and documentation system with the structured products application through JMS, SOAP based Web services, and XML.
- Used Any Point Studio IDE for the development process.
- Implemented SSL configuration for secured transmission of messages.
- Created Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connecting end connectors directly from Java component instead of creating another Mule Flow.
- Defined the System Interfaces (XSD), created Mule ESB flows, performed payload transformation & developed middleware data Entity Mapping Solution.
- Migrated Mule ESB 3.5.1 apps to Mule ESB 3.7.3.
- Developed an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB.
- Implemented JMS to asynchronously send messages.
- Created Maven Archetypes for generating fully functional REST web service supporting both XML and JSON Message transformation.
- Experience in Mule Soft Any Point API platform on designing and implementing Mule API's.
- Involved in Transformations using Data Weave, and Custom Java Transformers to transform data from one format to another format using Mule ESB.
- Integrating data using Sales Force, JMS, HTTP, Web-Service connectors.
- Used Web Service Consumer Connector to consume the Web services in Mule.
- Deployed Mule applications into MMC (Mule Management Console).
- Created Jenkins user guide documentation and provided to users.
- Developed a RAML based REST web service API's using API Kit Router in Mule.
- Used SVN for the Version Control.
- Involved in bug fixes and production support.
Java/ Mule Soft Developer
Tools: Used: Mule soft ESB 3.5.x, Agile, Scrum Methodology, Any Point studio, Maven build tool, SOAP, RESTful, Sales force, SVN Cloud, Angular JS, JSON, XML, GitHub.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases of Roll View application.
- Experience in Mule Soft Any Point API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Created the Mule ESB Artifacts, created flows and configured the MULE configuration files and deployed the application.
- Built application using maven and monitored the errors log using Log4J.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of MULE ESB application using OAuth.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- As part of support to existing platform, played a major role in trouble shooting and fixing production issues.
- Implemented Agile development process on Software Development Life Cycle, effort estimations using Fibonacci approach.
- Developed application using Mule ESB and build and deployed the services. And done with Unit testing using Test Utility.
- Used Spring framework to inject services, entity services, transaction management, and concerns by factory class corresponding to the use case operation executing.
- Created WSDLs as per wire frames, UI pages & generated client jars using JAX-WS.
- Used Apache CXF to create SOAP based & Restful web services.
- Involved in creating M-Unit test cases.
- Writing application code & development for large projects especially in a SOA environment with Mule ESB 3.5.4.
- Extensively used Mule ESB components like File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Utilized partner WSDL for ESB to Salesforce & SAP integrations.
- Integrated web services including SOAP as well as REST using Mule ESB.
- Involved in peer level design & code reviews.
Java / Android Developer
Tools: Used: Java, JSP, JSTL, Java Script, HTML, Web services, Spring Frameworks, Eclipse, WebLogic, API.
- Worked as a team and contributed my best in developing the app.
- Used Places API, Maps, Charts, Location API, Activity.
- Developed Web Services using Spring Frame Work, J2EE, Maven.
- Involved in the design, development and testing phases of the project.
- Performed software functionality and hardware testing including smoke testing of hardware.
- Build Verification testing of firmware.
- Wrote and executed test plans and test cases, identified and recorded bugs using applications including Microsoft Product Studio and various Microsoft Office products.
- Involved in documentation and code review.
- Used Junit Framework for writing the unit test cases.
Tool: Used: Java, JSP, HTML, MySQL, Maven, SMTP, XHTML, Spring-MVC Framework., Java Script, Agile, Scrum Methodologies.
- Trainee as learning on UI and UX.
- Knowledge on Core concepts of JAVA.
- Knowledge on Core concepts of SQL.
- Knowledge on Mule Soft Integration tool.
- Working with different IDE’s environments.
- Worked on databases such as Oracle (PL/SQL), MySQL.
- Developed a full-scale web application using 3 - tier architecture with MVC structure.
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, coding and implementation in an Agile Methodology.
- Developed code using Eclipse JAVA, JSP, Servlets and MySQL.
- Implemented SMTP using socket programming to achieve peer to peer communication.
- Created functional test cases and achieved bug fixes.
- Good knowledge on Automation build tool Maven.