- Over 8 years of experience as a Java Full Stack Developer in IT industry. Extensively experienced in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented Applications and Web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE.
- Hands on experiences with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, File Handling I/Generics, Data Structures and Collections, Garbage Collection. Experience in java8 features like Parallel Streams, Lambdas, functional interfaces and filters.
- Experience in developing, deploying, and managing N - tier, server-centric J2EE enterprise class projects using Eclipse IDE 3.x/4.x, My Eclipse 6.5, J2SE1.4/1.5/1.6 (Java 2, Applets, Swing, JDBC 3.0, RMI), J2EE 1.5 Web application technologies (Servlets 2.x, JSP 1.x/2.x, JSTL 1.2, JSF 1.x, JNDI), Enterprise application technologies (EJB 2.x/3.0, JMS).
- Good experience on Design Patterns (J2EE) like Singleton, Factory, DAO, Session Facade, Front Controller, and Delegate Pattern.
- Experienced in developing messaging module by using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and Rabbit MQ.
- Experience in Spring framework(MVC/IOC/ORM/JDBC/AOP/BATCH/WEBFLOW/Context) and Struts (MVC,architecture, interceptors, actionmappings and resource bundles).
- Experience in developing Microservices using Spring-Boot.
- Experience in development and deployment of applications using JBoss, Web LogicApplication Server, IBM WebSphere Application and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in developing SOAP based Web Services using Apache CXF and JAX-WS.
- Experienced in developing Restful Services using JAX-RS specification like Jersey and Rest Easy to implement REST based Application.
- Experience in using Socket Programming.
- Experience in using bug/issue tracking, project Tracking and Management tool JIRA.
- Experience working on Web Services SOAP & REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI registry.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Service such as SOAP, UDDI and WSDL.
- Experience with Cloud Computing Service environment like (AWS) Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, S3 and ELASTIC SEARCH).
- Involved in designed fully distributed system with the use of Restful API and Micro Services.
- Complete understanding of the DevOps process with continuous integration using Jenkins, JIRA, GIT, and CHEF.
- Expertise in developing model components using ORM technologies like MyBatis, Hibernate (Caching, Hibernate Template, DAO) to write Database independent persistence logic and to Maintain portable relationships between the databases.
- Have developed the micro services framework prototype with guidelines, the developers have followed as skeleton model and developed their interfaces on top of the baseline prototype.
- Good experience in J2EE Testing in developing test cases with JUnit, MOCKITO for Unit testing, and logging using Log4j.
- Good Experience in Mock Testing.
- Experienced with RDBMS implementation and development using Oracle, My SQL, MSSQL and DB2.
- Expertise in database modeling and development using No SQL Database such as MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like GIT, SVN and CVS.
- Experience in using the tools like Ant and Maven for build automation.
- Extensive experience in testing on multiple operating systems including Linux, Unix, Sun Solaris, and Windows.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PLSQL, Socket Programming.Scripting
Tools: Junit, Selenium web Driver, TestNG, Protractor, and Mockito.
Frame Works: Struts, spring, JSF, JPA, EJB and Hibernate, iBatis, JMS.
Web Services: SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, RESTful Web services, AWS, Microservices.
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, PostGreSQL, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra
Debugging Tools& CI/CD: JIRA, Jenkins, and CHEFF.
Version Control: Git, Tortoise SVN, CVS, Bamboo.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Net beans, IntelliJ, IBM RAD, ANT, Maven, STS
Web/App/DB Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
Confidential, New York
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Experience handling multiple projects at a time and working around tight deadlines.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; following the software development lifecycle.
- Data Mining and Predictive Analytics for the Aviation Industry by visualizing the Estimated Time of Arrival Algorithms. Visual representation and analysis of Airlines performances and company’s internal algorithms using Tableau.
- Experience dealing with unstructured and structured data. Cleaning and populating our tables which are then used by other applications.
- Developed the functionalities using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD) .
- Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives in Angular2.0 which got used in various places of application.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory tested all application controllers extensively with AngularJS built-in testing facilities.
- Extensively used core java concepts like Multithreading, Collections Framework, File I/o and concurrency.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, and Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC, Generics.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Used design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Objects, Factory and MVC patterns.
- Testing and production support of core java based multithreading ETL tool for distributed loading XML data into Oracle database using JPA/Hibernate.
- Created POJO’s and DAO’s for the database entities using Spring JDBC annotation mappings
- Integrated with Spring Cloud projects to provide distributed tracing and other features.
- Developed microservices with Spring and tested the application using Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Core annotations for Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC for Rest API’s and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat.
- Developed GSA, LSS and SDL using C++, Multi-threading and socket programming.
- Deployed the application on Amazon Web services (AWS) and used it to provide a large computing capacity for scalable solutions.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Implemented Rest based web service using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider implementation.
- Integrated ActiveMQ and spring JMS API to send and receive message for the application’s restfulAPI.
- Experience in design and development of Web services, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, RMI, JTA, JMS and XML,XSD, XSLT, X-Path.
- Wrote build scripts using Maven.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the 1:1/1:M/M:M mappings in hibernate files and created DAO and POJO.
- Experience in NoSQL database like MongoDB installation, configuration and in designing MongoDB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Installed the WebSphere MQ and involved in configuring MDB listeners, JMS resources, and queues and integrating with the WebSphere Application Server.
- Configuring WebSphere Application Server on multiple platforms for both horizontal and vertical scaling for Work Load Management.
- Experience in working with NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Used log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info statements.
- Implemented Selenium Web Drivers and Protractor For testing the UI componenets.
- Involved in setting up Test automation and developed cucumber feature files and used Selenium for automated testing with TestNG.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Experience on implementation of version control software GIT repositories.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Full stack Developer
- Involved in analysis, design, development and implementation of this application.
- Analyzed and understood the requirements and Enhancements by discussing with Business Analysts and developed the features according to Business requirements.
- Analyzed and developed Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Activity diagrams using UML Rational Rose.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of modules been built.
- Developed the web service for accepting the XML as inputs source for generating the rate plans using JAX-WS framework.
- Involved in implementing the MVC architecture integrating Hibernate and Spring frame work.
- Used Core Spring framework for dependency injection and Spring Context Used Spring ORM to integrate with the Hibernate.
- Developed UI pages using Angular JS, CSS3 and HTML 5
- Used Spring AOP for logging and profiling for certain modules.
- Work on technical design and develop SOAP Fault translation from application exceptions, Web Services, custom components
- Configuring Web services using the Web services definition language
- Created tables in Oracle database and implemented Database access through Hibernate.
- Developed complex PL/SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Functions
- Deployed the changes in TEST server and worked with testing team for testing.
- Unit testing using JUnit and Preparing test case plans
- Analyzing the defects and unit testing and Implemented logging using the log4j.
- Prepared builds using Maven for the other environments like QA, STG and PROD.
- Followed Agile Methodology for implementation of the project.
- Perform problem identification and resolution activities, involving multiple teams necessary to resolve the system problems based on severity/priority.
- Involved in new enhancements, code review, code discussion, quality check and bug fixing.
Environment: J2EE, spring, JSP, AJAX, Angular JS JSON, Servlets, XML, Oracle, Bootstrap, Log4J, Eclipse, Hibernate, Web Services
Java/ J2EE developer
- Worked with enterprise architect (EA) to develop use cases.
- Worked on the implementation of JAX-WS web services for batch data transactions with Agile court from I Suite application
- Worked on the implementation of RESTFULL web services for real-time transaction with the agile court from I Suite application
- Worked on implementing the time schedules to create batch transaction at regular interval of times.
- Worked on implementing the Pagination concepts for handling the display of large amount of data.
- Worked with Spring MVC pattern used Hibernate persistence framework for developing the public access Agile Court application.
- Developed Customized Spring Multi Action controllers for handling similar operations and configured spring and Spring JDBC frameworks to develop full-fledged MVC and DB interaction application.
- Implemented various design patterns - Singleton, Business Delegate, Value Object and Spring DAO.
- Used Spring JDBC to write some DAO classes to interact with the database.
- Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate.
- Worked on providing security to the application.
- Implemented Web Services for Debt collections module.
- Used SOAP client to test the Web Services.
- Worked with Eclipse RCP to develop think client front end application
- Developed application using Eclipse and used build and deploy tool as Maven.
- Configured the Log4J to log the Warning and Error Messages
- Used Oracle as Database and used TOAD for queries execution and also involved in writing PL/SQL code for procedures and functions.
- Used the Agile methodology for development on sprint basis.
- Involved in the process of analysis, design, and development of the application.
- Created high level and low level design documents.
- Writing Technical specifications
- Involved into code integration and deployment process.
- Front end development using JSP, Servlets, XSL.
- Involved in Production Support.
- Used Struts for component representation.
- Client side validations using Struts Validator Framework.
- Extensive usage of Eclipse and CVS for code merging.
- Implemented Design Patterns like Factory, Singleton and Data Access Object.
- Writing SQL, PL/SQL for the backend procedures
- Worked with ant build scripts to deploy the Web Service on WebSphere.
- Used JMS and JMS queue for sending mails.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Oracle, RDBMS, Struts, OOPs, Eclipse, XML, JMS.