- 5+ years of professional experience in Information Technology Consulting and Systems Development using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Experienced with SDLC development involving requirements, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, testing, and documentation of application software in Web and Enterprise based environment, and Distributed n - tier architecture.
- Very good understanding and experienced in SDLC with Waterfall, Agile methodologies.
- Strong and fully proficient hands on development experience on Core Java concepts such as Object Oriented Programming, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Generics and Collections.
- Expertise in designing and developing Enterprise Applications using Java EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JSF, JavaBeans, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JMX, RMI and Java Web services.
- Expertise in application development using various frameworks: Struts Framework 1.x/2.0, Spring Framework 3.x/4.x, Hibernate 2.x/3.x and developed strategy for integrating internal security model with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Well versed with Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL as back-end Databases. Extensively used database tools like dB Visualizer, TOAD and SQL Developer. Have knowledge in Database Programming with Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Functions using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Extensive working experience with SOAP and RESTful Webservices.
- Worked with XML parsers like JAXP and JAXB.
- Have good Working knowledge on ANT, MAVEN and Log4J.
- Good working knowledge on IDEs such as IBM RAD, JBoss Dev Studio, Eclipse, and NetBeans.
- Hands on experience with Web & Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere and Web Logic.
- Extensive use of Version Controls like SVN, CVS and GIT subversions.
- Experienced with Jenkins, IBM UDeploy, and AMP for build & deploy the applications.
- Experienced in Unit Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, and Regression Testing. Involved in writing JUnit test cases and System Test Cases.
- Have Good experience in resolving production issues.
- Self-motivated Team Player with excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Willingness and ability to adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
- Java SE 8
- Spring RESTful
- Spring Framework 3.2.1
- Spring MVC
- Spring Security
- Spring Boot
- Oracle 11g
- Toad for Oracle 12.6
- UNIX Shell Scripting
- Maven 3.2.3
- Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio 7.1
- Git version 2.7
- TortoiseGit 1.8
- IBM WebSphere MQ
- JBoss EAP 6.0
- Jenkins 1.6
- IBM UDeploy 6.1
- SOAP UI 5.1.3
- HP ALM
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential - Denver, CO
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Maintenance, Documentation of application using Agile Methodologies and estimate the efforts required.
- Worked as an expert resource and point of contact for the design and development on matters regarding building web services using Java, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, and JSON for REST based services technology stack.
- Implemented RESTful web services with Spring REST web services, and Spring integration.
- Integrated XML, XSLT to create programmable enhanced graphical response reports.
- Provided connections using Spring JDBC to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data and involved in writing SQL & PL SQL - Stored procedures & functions.
- Implemented pre authentication and data base security using Spring Security.
- Used SOAP UI to test the external web application response.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Deployed the application and ear files on the JBoss Application Server.
- Experienced with Git, Gradle, and Maven.
- Experienced in performing automated build and deployment using Jenkins, CI & CD, and IBM UDeploy for deploy the application.
- Experienced with JMS and IBM WebSphere MQ for message queuing.
- Deployed the code to DEV, SYS, INT, REL and PROD environments.
- Responsible for managing deliverables and meeting project schedules/deliverables.
- Participated in scrum meetings such as daily stand up, grooming, sprint planning, release and retrospective.
- Responsible for planning, data analysis & design, defect triage, SOS, production, and release meetings.
- Experienced with Aveksa, Confluence, Rally, IBM Tivoli Access Management System, and Cucumber.
- Interacted with testing team to fix defects.
- Coordinated and supported Integration Testing & User Acceptance Testing.
- Responsible for providing effective system solutions for technical issues identified during post deployment phase.
Environment: Java SE 8, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSF, AJAX, JSON, JIBX, JAXB, Spring RESTful, Spring Framework 3.2.1, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Oracle 11g, DB2, Toad for Oracle 12.6, UNIX Shell Scripting, Maven 3.2.3, Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio 7.1, Git version 2.7, TortoiseGit 1.8, IBM WebSphere MQ, JBoss EAP 6.0, Jenkins 1.6, IBM UDeploy 6.1, SOAP UI 5.1.3, HP ALM, etc.
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential - Owings Mills, MD
- Collaborate with team members, business analyst and stakeholders to understand business and functional requirements.
- Participate in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Documentation, and Maintenance for Financial/Investments application.
- Work with the team, architects to enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Handle day - to-day tasks development, technical activities and maintain highly scalable web applications and trouble-shooting performance issues.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming methodology & practice utilizing Java language concepts using Java SE, J2EE, and EJB.
- Develop web application using Java & J2EE technologies like JDBC, Servlets, JSP, and EJB using Spring MVC framework.
- Write application development code using Core Java concepts including Object Oriented Programming, Multi- threading, Exception Handling, and Collections.
- Write front-end code like HTML, CSS, and jQuery for assigned User requirements using AngularJS.
- Resolve security issues and application risks using Spring AOP & Spring Security.
- Resolve Sonar issues using defined rules to maintain the code enhancement and quality.
- Experience in the development of enterprise-level Web Content Managements Systems in Adobe CMS using Adobe CQ5.
- Write SQL queries to fetch the required data from database.
- Deploy the application and ear files on the WebSphere Application Server.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Build and deploy the applications in Jenkins and AMP to promote for System Testing.
- Check the application log files and reports for DEV, QUAL, and PROD using WinSCP & Splunk.
- Experience with Rally and JIRA.
- Coordinate and support System Testing, Integration Testing & User Acceptance Testing.
- Participate in scrum meetings such as daily stand up, sprint planning, demo, retrospective, release activities.
- Interact with testing team to fix defects raised during QA/UAT cycle.
- Experience with SCRUM environment like Agile and Kanban and able to work independently or as part of a team.
Confidential - Austin, TX
- Involved in SDLC development including Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of application using Agile Methodologies.
- Developed web application using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control to make application easy to test and integrate.
- Used Auto wired POJO and DAO classes with Spring Controllers.
- Implemented Web Design based on HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap for Front - End and JSP, JSF for Back-end.
- Developed Web application for backend system using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Utilized spring annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Implemented web services for communicating by using SOAP and RESTful.
- Provided connections using Spring JDBC to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data.
- Used Spring DAO concept in order to interact with database using JDBC template.
- Implemented some applications by using Object Oriented Programming concepts, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, and Collections while developing the project.
- Used Log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning info on the server console.
- Used Web Sphere Application Server for building, testing and deploying application locally.
- Used IBM ClearCase for version control.
- Used CodePro Analytics to make sure all the code maintain standards.
- Interacted with testing team to fix defects.
- Involved in bug fixes, enhancements and code refactoring.
Confidential - Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, functional specifications and over - all component design.
- Developed Spring and Hibernate based multi-tier Web Application.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Framework.
- Configured Spring MVC, E-mail, File-Upload, and Integration with ORM Framework.
- Implemented object/relational persistence for the domain model.
- Configured Hibernate objects in the Configuration File.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 11g Database.
- Implemented ORM in the persistence layer using Hibernate frame work.
- Developed DAOs using DAO Design Pattern to insert and update the data for the Policy Module.
- Application Design Documented for my entire requirement.
- Developed UML diagrams such as Usecase, Class, Sequence and Activity Diagrams to understand the Systems Architecture.
- Experienced with Java programming including multi-threading and Generics.
- Involved in server side validations using AJAX.
- Helped in developing the complete business flow and helped in corporate session validity checks, form validations and error handling in the application.
- Used Maven for building the entire web application and deployed them on Web Sphere.
- Deployed the ear files on the Web Sphere Application Server.
- Deployed applications on IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Involved in Unit Testing of the components using JUnit.
- Used SVN for version control.