- Over 7.8 years of experience in developing complex enterprise - wide applications using core Java and Java EE technologies.
- Proficiency in developing micro services using Spring frame work with the combination of different Spring modules like Spring Boot, Spring core, IOC, AOP, etc.
- Hands on experience with developing web services including REST and SOAP with XML/JSON structures.
- Experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and the implementation of micro services in PCF.
- Implemented Hystrix Circuit breaker along with dashboard.
- Worked with different Software development methodologies (SDLC) including Agile Methodologies (XP and Scrum), Iterative Methodology and Waterfall model.
- Good experience in test-driven development (TDD).
- Experience in Continues Integration and Continues Development - CI CD process.
- Involved in AGILE methodology like Planning, Grooming, and Weekly Story review, IPM, Retrospective and daily standups.
- Hands on experience with various testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Postman tests.
- Managing builds and deployments across instances using Jenkins.
- Working with stakeholders and cross-functional teams on business requirements, development, testing and integration.
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures and with DB framework like Hibernate.
- Hands on experience with different operating system like windows and Linux.
- Identifying performance variances and recommending solutions.
- A quick learner and a smart worker with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Technologies: Java 8, Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, JDBC, JMS, JAXP, MAVEN, ANT, X-Stream, RTC, Netflix Hystrix
Web Services: RESTFUL WebService, SOAP
Methodologies: Agile Methodologies (XP and Scrum), Iterative Methodology, Defensive Programming Techniques
Testing Frameworks: Junit 4, Mockito, Postman tests
Build and Deploy tools: Jenkins, SONAR, RLM deployment.
IDEs & Utilities: Intellij, Eclipse, DB Visualizer, SQL Explorer
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
Tools: Splunk, App Dynamics, SQL Developer, SOAP UI, PostMan
Confidential, NA, TX
- Responsible for working with Business teams, Product owners and Store associates to understand the needs.
- Involved in Microservice development of the project.
- Responsible for developing the PCF micro services using Spring Boot, Spring4, RESTful web service and Gradle
- Used various testing frameworks and tools like Junit, Postman integration test, Mockito framework
- Using RTC for version control, Jenkins 2.x for build and Sonar for code quality metrics and writing JUNIT test cases to get 80% code coverage.
- Involved in pull request code reviews to ensure industry standards and guidelines.
- Setting up the development environment using Jenkins2.x and making sure the environment setup is seamless across all life cycles.
- Involved in Extreme Programming principles like pair programming, Weekly Story review, IPM, Retrospective and daily standups.
- Discuss with Product owners to collect the MVP information (Minimum Viable Product).
Environment: Java 8, JEE, RESTful APIs, Spring 4.0, Spring boot, Gradle, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, RTC, Eclipse, Splunk, SONAR, Junit, Postman integration test, Mockito framework, Jenkins 2.x, Hystrix.
- Designing and developing reliable, resilient, fault tolerant and performance efficient micro services.
- Responsible for working with Business teams and Product owners to understand the Business needs followed by designing the solutions, which can give 99% availability of the system.
- Involved in pair programming, scrum stand-up meetings, sprint backlog grooming, sprint planning meetings..
- Developing the integration test suites using Postman and making sure critical test suites are 100% successful in all environments.
- Using RTC for version control, Jenkin for build and Sonar for code quality metrics.
- Involved in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Doing code reviews and ensuring the THD coding standards and guidelines.
Environment: Java EE, RESTful APIs, Spring 4.0, Spring boot, Maven, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, RTC, Eclipse 4.4, Splunk, SONAR, Junit, Postman, Mockito
- Interacting with Business team and Vendors for understanding the entire end - end business requirements.
- Responsible for developing and delivering System Architecture Document, Functional Design Document & Business Requirements Documents.
- Actively involved in the scrum stand-up meetings, spring backlog grooming, sprint planning meetings, sprint task meetings and providing directions to the team.
- Making sure the project follows all the internal defined process, policies, technical standards and agile procedures.
- Serving as technical expert, providing guidance, and mentoring to junior level developers and team members.
- Jenkins for build and Sonar for code quality metrics.
- Coordinating quality assurance teams for smoke, regression and performance testing.
- Leading the deployment release calls and be the point of contact for the entire release.
- Writing JUNITs to do a code coverage of at least 80%.
Environment: JEE, RESTful APIs, Jersey, Spring 4.0, Maven, RTC,Eclipse 4.4, Jenkins 1.5, IBM Websphere, Java, HTML 5, Struts2, Jquery, AJAX,JAX-RS,JAX-WS.
- Requirement Analysis, creating High Level Design (HLD), creating Low Level Design (LLD.
- Keeping track of different versions of Business requirement document (BRD), Functional Specification (FS).
- Coding according to the requirement and write the Unit test case.
- Check in the code in clear case and do the build and deployment in different environment in DEV, SIT and UAT.
- Involved in UAT support.
- Production and Post Production Support.
Environment: Java5,JUNIT, Servlet, Jsp, Struts2, Spring, Oracle 11g. Elcipse, Maven, RTC