- Exposure to diverse industries including E - Commerce, Pharmaceutical, Banking and Service Sectors.
- Followed agile methodology involving daily scrum meetings to track & optimize Sprint progresses.
- Experience in Design, Development and Implementation of multi-tier web applications using Object Oriented methodologies and design patterns including MVC, Session Facade, Business Delegate, DAO, ORM.
- Actively involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design, reviews, coding, code reviews, Unit and Integration testing.
- Expertise in Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, Collections framework, REST & SOAP Web-Services, Hibernate, JPA, Spring.
- Experience in using spring for MVC and Dependency Injection and in-depth knowledge of the inner workings of Spring framework.
- Extensive development of web applications employing MVC design pattern using Spring MVC, Struts 2 and Tiles.
- Experience in analyzing applications to develop using standard design patterns including Singleton, Factory, Chain-of-Command, Builder, Object Pool, Adapter, Observer.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in SOAP/RESTful web services.
- Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Extensive Experience in Java Persistence API.
- Integrated Salesforce and other external applications using SalesForce.com SOAP API.
- Worked on iPaaS (Mule Soft), a platform for building and deploying integrations within the cloud and between the cloud and the enterprise.
- Extensively used Mule ESB components like File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Proven ability in quick understanding and learning of new technologies and their application in business solutions with strong communication skills and can work under pressure in achieving organizational goals.
- Created Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Knowledge in using Package Managers like NPM and Bower . Experience in using Task managers like Grunt, Gulp.
- Experience in design and development of Restful JAX-RS Web-Services using Jersey and Spring REST.
- Expertise in Service Oriented Design & Implementation of Web Services involving WSDL, XSD, JSON and XML.
- Experience in developing Java modules as OSGI compliant Component Service models using Apache Felix.
- Strong Hands on Experience in configuring JMS Queues and Topics using IBM MQ Series and Apache ActiveMQ.
- Hands on experience with various Application and Web Servers including Web Sphere, Web logic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat with wide variety of development tools like Eclipse, IBM RAD, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA and Net Beans.
- Hands on experience with Relational Database Management Systems including MySQL 5.0, Sybase, Oracle 9i/10g and DB2.
- Experience in designing data models for NOSQL databases including MongoDB and Apache Cassandra.
- Experience in developing DAO layer using Spring Data for MongoDB.
- Experience in writing Spring Batch and Quartz jobs to perform data analysis on a scheduled basis.
- Proficient in developing Test Suites involving JUnit and TestNG.
- Hands on experience in developing applications employing Test-Driven Development process.
- Proficient in writing SQL, PL/SQL.
- Hands on experience in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages besides writing standard DDL and DML queries.
- Hands on experience in configuring and integrating logging frameworks such as Log4J and SLF4J.
- Experience using Version Control Systems including GIT, SVN, TFS and CVS. Experience branching and rebasing using git command line tool and GUI tools such as Source Tree and GitEye.
- Experience with automating build process using Gradle, Maven, ANT.
Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Mule ESB, Spring 2&3, Struts 1&2, EJB 2&3, OSGI, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring Batch, Quartz, Restful, SOAP, JMS, JAXB, JAXP.
Development Tools: Eclipse, IBM RAD, Anypoint Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, Net Beans, TOAD, Squirrel SQL, Source Tree, GitEye
Application Servers: Tomcat 7/6, Web Logic 10/9, Web Sphere 7/6
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Session Facade, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Object Pool, Builder, Chain-of-Command, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Database: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i, MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, MySQL5.1, DB2 9.1, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Test NG, Selenium.
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, TFS and Rational Clear Case.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Build Tools: Ant, Maven
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Sr. Java/ Mule Developer
- Participated in Requirements Gathering, Analysis and Technical Design discussions for API's.
- Develop mule flows using Anypoint Studio
- Developed mockups using Microsoft visio for UML diagrams.
- Implemented Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) using Mule Server 3.8.4/3.9.0.
- Implement HTTPS, restful security in all API’s using basic auth and certificates
- Developed experience-level, process level, and system level API's using MuleSoft.
- Configured the security model for the application using spring, HTTP basic auth.
- Deployed API's in servers using Jenkins and automated the CI/CD process.
- Used content-based design pattern for certain API's and singleton pattern for system level API's.
- Implemented direct exchange 0-9-1 model for RabbitMQ communications between the API’s.
- Used JIRA to raise tickets and track user stories, tasks, epic, bugs etc..,
- Developed MUnit test cases to test the business functionality and used Bitbucket as version control tool.
- Used Postman for restful services testing and also created test suites.
- Used Anypoint studio to develop API's and used Mule Runtime 3.8.4 and 3.9.0 for deployment.
- Created stored procedures, triggers, and functions in SQL.
- Used OOB concepts from JAVA whenever needed in the project.
- Used maven as build tool and also automated builds using maven.
- Used core java concepts like Collections, Generics, Exception handling, IO, Concurrency to develop business logic.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous messaging.
- Involved in unit testing using JUNIT with Mockito, Integration testing and system testing.
- Deployed the application in UNIX machine and used FTP to see the logs etc.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in documenting and designing RESTful API’s as per RAML specification.
- Extensively used data weave expressions for transformations in Data weave.
Environment: Java 1.6/1.7, jQuery, Mule Esb, Anypoint Studio, Rabbit MQ, Servlets, Nexus, JSP, JSON, Postman, Xml, Soap, Spring- Mvc, Hibernate, Junit, Oracle, Apache Axis, Maven.
Confidential, New York, NY
Java/ Mule Developer
- Revamped existing Struts based application to Spring MVC.
- Integrated spring to utilize dependency injection for application wide modules.
- Using Spring MVC on the frontend utilized JSTL tags, Spring tags and Spring validation framework.
- Designed and Documented Restful Web Service to convert Data retrieval HTTP requests to return data in standard JSON and XML.
- Implemented Restful Web Service using Jersey 2.
- Introduced AngularJS to employ MVC in the frontend to perform DOM manipulation and Restful Service consumption.
- Employed design patterns and implemented corresponding modules for ORM and DAO layers.
- Introduced Spring AOP for logging and implement Database transactions.
- Implemented JAXWS based Web Socket service using Tomcat JAXWS implementation to replace Ajax polling the server.
- Designed and implemented MongoDB based data model for log messages in the application.
- Used Spring ORM with JPA/Hibernate for data persistence.
- Writing application code and development activities for large projects especially in a SOA environment with Mule ESB 3.4.
- Extensively used Mule ESB components like File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- DAO layer implementation using JPA and DB connector of Mule ESB 3.4.
- Developing and securing CXF web services in Mule ESB.
- Used Maven to build the application and Hudson Build is used to compare the versions.
- Involved in JUnit testing using Mockito & Power Mockito, SOAP UI testing, Integration testing, and smoke testing etc.
- Wrote TestNG Suits to run Unit Tests for the corresponding modules.
- Involved in writing complex SQL Queries and used Joins & aggregate functions to access data from the database.
- Developed as Maven modules and wrote shell scripts to automate build process.
- Profiled application to find performance hiccups in the application.
- Involved in creation, preparation, and conduct of quality assurance reviews and the development and execution of test plans & test scripts for ACH Payments Beneficiaries.
- Provided development Support for System Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Production support.
- Configured Jenkins instance to automate project builds.
Environment: Spring, Hibernate, Mule ESB, JPA, Restful, Oracle 10g, Apache Tomcat 7, TestNG, AngularJS, jQuery.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Front end Development work on a provisioning tool that grants users access.
- Implemented the major part on Security development - making sure password management is safe, making sure apps are safe .
- Extensive experience in Point of Sale System for Confidential 's Store.
- D eveloped inventory control system using a series of flat files and added main menu and an inventory report export option which exports the inventory into CSV format.
- Developed application using Mule ESB and build and deployed the services using Jenkins.
- Experience with Orchestration, Routing, Transformations, Messaging and testing with Mule ESB .
- Implemented synchronous and Asynchronous messaging scopes using Active MQ in Mule.
- Involved in Web Logic server configurations, Data Sources, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues set up for messaging and deploying the apps on different servers in different env.s like QA/IST/ Production.
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE using EMMA tool.
- Designed and documented REST APIs , including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Automated the build process and ensured quality using Jenkins, JUnit, and Maven .
- Worked on providing one click deployments of application using Jenkins configuration, BASH scripting.
- Developed a RAML based REST web service API's using Mule ESB .
- Used Log4J components for logging. Perform daily monitoring of log files and resolve issues.
- Involved in fixing defects identified in QA and IST phases. And tracked QC status as per the guild lines.
- Involved in doing Unit testing using MOKITO and also Integration testing.
- Involved in peer & lead level design & code reviews.
- Used Maven for automating the build process.
- Extensively used Git command line for branching and rebasing.
- Extensively Involved in Data Acquisition, collecting the raw data from server and loading to the databases.
- Coded the frontend Applications using Spring Tag-libraries, and involved in Data modeling and Data mapping tasks.
- Implemented Struts Framework for the front end and used Action Controller, Action Form, Dyna Action Form, Validation Frame Work, Struts-Tiles, Struts Tag Libraries.
Environment: Struts, Mule ESB, AngularJS, jQuery, SOAP, XML, Git, JUnit, JBOSS, Maven.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Responsible for managing scope, planning, tracking, change control, aspects of the project.
- Developed JMS messaging service using Apache ActiveMQ.
- Developed interactive web components using Ajax.
- Developed Action Classes using Struts Framework.
- Prepared design TSD document with Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams using Microsoft VISIO tool.
- Involved in doing analysis on DB Schema as per new design in DB2 from Oracle.
- Implemented Java code and design as per the Arch and coding guidelines.
- Used JSF/Prime Faces UI components to develop UI interface screens.
- Used Spring framework to inject services, entity services, transaction management, and concerns by factory class corresponding to the use case operation executing.
- Involved in using spring concepts - DI/IOC, AOP, Batch implementation and Spring MVC.
- Involved in Declarative transaction management using spring AOP.
- Created WSDLs as per wire frames, UI pages & generated client jars using JAX-WS.
- Used Apache CXF to create SOAP based & Restful web services.
- Involved in creating internal & external services, Entity services and handlers.
- Involved in defining JRules that are defined for resources to show details on UI pages.
- Involved in writing SQL queries & PL/SQL - Stored procedures, function, triggers, cursors, object types, Cursors, sequences, and indexes.
- Involved in Web sphere server configurations, Data Sources, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues set up for messaging and deploying the apps on different servers in different env.s like QA/IST/Production.
- Deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements.
Environment: Spring, jQuery, Ajax, Hibernate, Oracle 10g, Apache ActiveMQ, RAD 8, Web Sphere 7.0.
Confidential, Whippany, NJ
- Implemented new logic to accept orders from upstream applications with new product information.
- Implemented logic to fix production issue in the Messaging Queue where bad messages appear to be stuck.
- Implemented new functionality using Ajax to display number of unassigned tickets on the welcome screen that polls Server periodically.
- Implemented new functionality to poll emails from server mail box in regular interval. Implemented parsing of emails & storage in database and sending reliable acknowledgement emails in response.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- Employed Water Fall Model and best practices for software development.
- Deployed the application in Web Sphere Application Server.
- Compiled and build the application using ANT and deployed the application and used CVS as version Control.
- Developed backend (server side) in Scala.
- Migrated the application server from Jboss to Web Sphere(WAS).
- Implemented Java Messaging Services (JMS) for asynchronous messaging using the Message Driven Beans. Used Message Driven Beans to call the EJB.
- Used spring framework for Dependency Injection (IOC), Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) and integrated with Spring MVC framework.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- On-site - Offshore coordination.
Environment: Spring, Oracle 9i, XML, HTML, Ajax, UNIX Shell Scripting, MQ and Tibco, Web logic Server, Log4J.
- Developed UI using JAVA Server Pages (JSP), HTML and Java Script for the Presentation Tier.
- Developed BASIC authentication for Apache Tomcat Server for authenticating the users.
- Developed front end controller in Servlet to handle all the requests
- Developed Ajax call from JSP pages.
- Developed Controller Servlet to handle the database access (MVC pattern)
- Developed custom tags to display the data in JSP pages.
- Developed stateless Bean to handle the Business logics as well as database interaction