- 4+ years of professional experience in customer interaction, requirement gathering, systems analysis, design, development, customizations, Integration and deployment of Java/J2EE based applications.
- Well versed with all phases of Software Development Life cycle ( SDLC ) Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Expert in Agile methodology, Waterfall and related tools ( Rally and JIRA ).
- Extensive Experience in working with IDEs like Eclipse 3.3and NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA.
- Experience in using version control software - Git . Git profile management by doing push and commits in a Java program.
- Expertise in designing, developing and integrating enterprise applications using Servlets, struts JDBC, JSP, Hibernate, Spring.IO, JSF, EJB, XML, Apache Camel, Apache CXF and Apache Karaf.
- Expertise in developing and integrating enterprise applications using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring web flow, Spring Security, Spring Boot.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, EBS, Cloud Front, Elastic cache and Dynamo DB for storing data.
- Experience in developing Single Page Application with open source framework AngularJS, Bootstrap.
- Good working experience in Java web services both SOAP and Restful Web Services, implementing SOA architectures with Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI.
- Expertise in implementing Web services and JMS for the synchronous and asynchronous communications between two applications running in different servers.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat.
- Experience in accessing No-SQL databases like Mongo DB.
- Written test cases using Junit and TestNG for performing unit-testing cases and Log4j for logging.
- Extensive experience in testing on multiple operating systems including UNIX and Windows.
- Development experience with Core Java such as String Manipulations, IO, Multithreading, Collections, Exception handling, Networking.
- Exceptionally well organized, have strong work ethics and a willingness to work hard to achieve client requirements.
- Possess excellent analytical and leadership skills and Strong ability to multi task and prioritize work load.
- Able to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and organizational abilities with positive team work attitude.
- Excellent presentational skills related to business tools and graphs to explain the functionality of the project.
Languages: C++, Java, SQL
Java Technologies: J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Web Services (SOAP/REST).
Web/App. Server: Tomcat, Web Sphere, JBoss.
Frameworks & Tools: Spring, MVC, Hibernate, JUnit, Log4J.
Databases: Oracle 11g, MYSQL.
Design & Modelling: UML, Design Patterns.
Tools /IDES: Net Beans, Eclipse.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven.
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA.
- Handling the responsibility of developing client-based web applications. Enhancing the use of Spring Boot, Angular 4, Restful Web services as well as Micro services.
- Used latest java/j2EE technologies for design, development, maintenance, installation, implementation and testing of web-based application .
- Applied MVC design architecture using spring framework.
- Contributed in designing Rest API Endpoints using spring boot.
- Achieved professional dexterity in IOC and DI in multiple aspects of spring framework.
- Used HTML5, JSP, CSS3, jQuery, Angular 4 for front end web page designing process.
- Designed Microservices using spring boot.
- Worked with web servers like Tomcat.
- Interacted with client to collect business requirements.
- Created POJOs, DAO for handling database operation using Hibernate.
- Worked on Oracle 11g database to fetch the results.
- Used Maven build scripts for the build (Creation of JAR, WAR and EAR) and deployment of application on the server.
- Working in a medium-sized team cooperating with each other and helping to debug the issues with the application.
- Completed the projects on the Eclipse and deployed on the Tomcat Server.
Environments: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Angular 4, JSP, Servlet, HTML5, CSS3, Apache Tomcat, Oracle 11g, Maven, Eclipse, Log4j, GIT.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Created much new functionality for report distribution module.
- Developed JSP and HTML pages using CSS as part of the presentation layer.
- Used SAML 2.0 protocols to establish security in communication between HTML pages.
- Developed Web Services to implement SOA using SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI with HTTP.
- Data access layer is implemented using Hibernate.
- Used Apache POI to generate Excel documents.
- Implemented Struts action classes.
- Developed web applications using the SPRING framework for the View component for the front-end HTML and DHTML pages and customized templates and tags.
- Extensively used beans for keeping the sessions active.
- Used WSDL to post the services in the UDDI.
- Developed lookup tables and views to speed up queries.
- Developed mail alert mechanism for alerting the users when their selection criteria are met.
- SOAP client request is used to make use of services.
- Developed ANT scripts for building, testing and deploying the application on Web logic server.
- Closely worked with Production Support team to fix the bugs which are coming out from Production Environment.
- MYSQL database backup and recovery strategies and Replication and synchronization.
- Participated in Quality analysis and testing.
- Used jQuery for mobile auto enhancements and cross browser viewing.
Environment: Java 1.6, WebSphere 7.0, Hibernate 3.5, Struts 2.1, Spring framework (Spring core, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring MVC), Web Services (RESTful and SOAP), Log4j 1.4, Apache POI, Ant, Eclipse 3.x, SVN, Microsoft Visio, Xml, MySQL and Linux.
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CA
Jr. Software Developer
- Actively involved in analyzing and collecting user requirements.
- Developed business components using Core Java and Enterprise Java Beans.
- Wrote SQL stored procedures and used JDBC to connect to database.
- Created user Interface through HTML and JSP. Designed and Developed interactive and dynamic front end web applications using HTML and CSS.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing.
- Used JDBC API to connect to the database and Performed CRUD operations to get and check the data.
- Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML and Used JAXB components for transferring the objects between the application and the database.
- Used Ant for building scripts process and wrote test cases using JUnit as a testing framework.
- Developed applications using Ant as a build tool.
Environment: Java 1.5, HTML, Java Script, Servlets, JSP, JDBC 3.1, Struts 2.2, Web services, Oracle10g, UML, XML, ANT, JUnit, Log4j and Linux.