- Around 10+ years of full stack development experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of web based, enterprise business applications using the JAVA/J2EE technologies..
- Worked with all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, coding and testing, expertise in integration using J2EE architecture.
- Strong working experience in Insurance /Retail / Banking and Financial Industries.
- Experience in designing and development of user interface screens using HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, SASS, CSS, and AJAX JSP.
- Hands on Web kit, Blink, Dojo Toolkit.
- Experience in developing and deploying applications using Tomcat and Eclipse, IntelliJ.
- Expertise in creating user validation forms and sending data to server using RESTful API/services.
- Worked on Angular 2.0/4.0 Components (ngModules), Services (observable/promises), Directive and Pipes.
- Sound knowledge in Version control systems like CVS, Subversion, Clear Case, VSS.
- Experience in Struts MVC and spring, informatica frame works. Strong experience in implementation of Hibernate into frameworks like Struts, spring.
- Develop the User Interface Screens for presentation using Java, JSP, HTML, Java Script and Ajax.
- Worked with MVVM pattern and developed view - models using typescript.
- Hands on Node.js, Express.js, Backbone.js, D3.js and responsive web designs.
- Worked with from front to end software Development Engineering (SDE) process.
- Experience in using Design Patterns like MVC, Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Session Facade.
- Proficiency in Database Programming using SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and Casandra.
- Worked on various platforms including Windows XP, Vista, 7 and UNIX.
- Proven skills in Requirement gathering and documenting use cases.
- Good knowledge and experience of UML, Unified Process at the Enterprise level and familiarity with popular process methodologies like Agile, Waterfall.
- Experience with XML related technologies such as XML, XSL, and XSD.
- Responsible for checking Cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Expertise in object modeling and Object-Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience with UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State, Activity diagrams.
- Made necessary changes to PostgreSQL database for data retrieving and storing using ORM.
- Hands on working with Windows XP and Windows 7 operating system.
- Experience using popular IDE's like Eclipse, Komodo Edit, Sublime Text and Notepad++.
- Worked with off-shore team and back-end onshore team.
- Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving skills, strict attention to detail, Proactive and self-starter with excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated to take independent responsibility as well as has the ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Actively involving in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Used latest features of ES6, ES7 by using asynchronous functionalities and arrow functions.
- Experience in working with the Columnar NoSQL Database like HBase, Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- For Automation we have data in Hadoop database and that row data we using Thought Spot for store data from Hadoop that are in table format and Thought Spot data display in UI.
- Well versed in installation, configuration, supporting and managing of Big Data and underlying infrastructure of Hadoop Cluster.
- Created custom directives in Angular 4 for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads).
- Configured various routes, directives for grid, pagination, conditional validations, templating, dynamic loading, lazy loading, Shadow DOM, ngrx store.
- Using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 4 created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's.'
- To simplify the making asynchronous calls to backend REST API's used Angular observables and listeners (RxJS reactive libraries).
- Implemented Sorting, Filtering and Pagination functionalities by developing data tables using AG-GRID.
- Worked with NPM package manager tools and created reusable templates using Angular directives.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate framework to interact with Postgres database.
- Experience in building Bootstrap components for responsive UI objects to view render the virtual DOM dynamically by linking it to API data.
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- For the RESTful web services and middleware configurations used Express.js
- Used Angular to develop various Single Page Applications for making quick and incremental updates to UI of the application we used Built-in AJAX HTTP Service with observables
- Used Node.js library NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and redux to root the URL's properly.
- Programmed in Angular 4 to upload(post) files/images to the AWS S3 browser from the Front-end by installing NPM package of AWS-SDK.
- Worked on node.js router to make cross-domain requests to API services like Spotify API, GitHub API, Mongo DB.
- Worked with Microservice architecture using Spring Boot to modularized code.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using Spring Boot and Spring Data MongoDB, Spring Data JPA.
- Worked in integrating JMS with SPRING BOOT by providing an instance which is embed with Active MQ.
- Called the Restful web service calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Used MongoDB to perform CRUD operations and Data Migrations.
- JUnit was used for unit testing and implementing Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- For continuous integration and continuous deployment(CI/CD) used Jenkins. Used GIT for version control.
- Worked on Deployment Automation of all microservices to pull image from private Docker registry and deploy to Kubernetes Cluster. .
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Actively involved in gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements, functional requirements and data Specifications for application development. Designed and developed entire module from scratch.
- Designed and developed the angular application using Angular CLI, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap.
- Implemented classes, interfaces and methods, constructors and objects definitions using TypeScript.
- Worked with Parquet format for storage which is a columnar storage.
- Worked on Responsive web pages (RWD) using Bootstrap, RESTFUL API web development and media queries
- Interacted with RESTful Web services using Angular 4 Http Module.
- Created interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular, Bootstrap, Node.js and jQuery.
- Implemented Single page application using Angular 2 routes.
- Developed and configured the Java beans using spring and Hibernate framework.
- Using Hibernate to communicate with Postgre SQL database and queries using HQL
- Worked closely with the Angular foundation/framework team to setup POC for other developers.
- Worked on Angular 2 concepts such as two-way data binding, *ngif and *ngFor structural directives, property binding, services, dependency injection, routing.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate and Spring Validation Framework for Server side validation.
- Worked with making calls to REST APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Extensive experience with Agile Team Development and Test-Driven Development (TDD).Develop designs and comps from creative team into fully functional and accurate web apps
- Hands on experience in performing real time analytics on big data using HBase and Cassandra in Kubernetes & Hadoop clusters
- Web application UI SDE development for backend system using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Develop high quality front end user and web application interfaces with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Word press.
- Routinely tests and troubleshoots applications across all major browsers and devices
- Edit on optimize video and audio files for use in courses and instructional videos
Confidential, Kansas City, Missouri
- A web application which allows business to check their business policies which are updated frequently.
- Developed, re-factored and hosted internal web applications.
- Performance tuning in search functionality as speed is main challenge.
- Cross browser supports i.e., the web application compatible with most of the latest browsers.
- Making application work on different resolutions by using media queries in CSS.
- An internal webpage which empower users to search hotel which displays total rooms available, meeting rooms, contact details, address, distance from airport to office, nearest airport, distance from hotel room to PwC office based on State and City selected.
- Implemented mock services in node.JS with the help of modules using ExpressJS.
- Challenges faced with HTML encoding in both database and browser.
- Resolved many alignment issues as this is the existing web application.
- Efficiency improvements to better handle consistency and performance requirements.
- This involved completely redesigning the data architecture by defining right normal forms, analyzing the query profile and coming up with required indices.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Servlets 2.4, EJB 2.0, JDBC 2.0, JAXB, Struts 2.0, JSF components, DAO, HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS, Ajax, Web Sphere Application server, LDAP, Oracle 10g, Log4J, Eclipse 3.1, CVS, DOJO, Ant 1.5, SOA, SOAP, DB2, PL/SQL, SQL, Web Services-WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, SOAP UI, JAX RS, JERSEY, Windows XP.
Confidential, Oaks PA
Sr. Java / J2EE Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Developed Form Beans and Action classes using Struts framework along with validation framework.
- Gathered requirements from the client for designing the Web Pages.
- Participated in designing the user interface for the application using Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Followed agile methodologies to carry out the project using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach
- Involved in writing Client side Scripts using Java Scripts and Server Side scripts using Java Beans and used Servlets for handling the business.
- Developed the Form Beans and Data Access Layer classes.
- XML was used to transfer the data between different layers.
- Used Struts, Tiles to provide a full-featured, robust framework for assembling presentation pages from component parts.
- Developed JSP pages for the presentation and used JSP tags.
- Developed the Business Delegate, Singleton, Service Locator, Session-Facade and DAO Layers.
- Developed XML files, Schema's and parsing them by using both SAX and DOM parser's.
- Designed and Developed XSL style sheets using XSLT to transform XML and display the information on the UI screens.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans which will in turn call DAO's to retrieve & update data into Database.
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Involved in developing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Extensively used JSTL tags and Struts tag libraries. Used Struts tiles as well in the presentation tier.
- Actively involved in designing and implementing the application using various design patterns such as Singleton, DAO, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Façade and Data Access Object.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as loan status report.
- Developed Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using SOAP messages, such as Loan Applications, to transfer data from Branch Server to Head Office Server, then used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Deployed the application on Websphere Application Server.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used CVS for version control for implementing the application
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Sr. Software Engineer
- Used Angular with Bootstrap Modal windows and worked with frontend validations.
- Employed Angular with Bootstrap Modal windows and worked with frontend validations.
- Designing and maintaining the rule engineer, visor diagrams for the JSP in the PEGA System BPM SOA application (PRPC)
- Accomplished Duties, Skills, & Knowledge of a Software Architect to implement PEGA with Legacy Systems
- PEGA System ties the legacy IBM Z/OS Insurance Application into new Web Application for the agent to sell insurance.
- Using the Tomcat & RAD7 on Z/OS doing agile, Perl, J2EE, Ilog, Jrules, KornShell, bash, jQuery, Python, EJB, JSP/JSF Facelet, Portlets, and Pagelets; JSR 168, XSLT, JSR268, Struts 2.0, JPA, Oracle UCM, Oracle Web Center, ADF, AJAX, WSLD, SOA, ESB, SOAP, COBOL, CICS, UDB DB2 8.2, WebLogic Administrator
- Developed data architect, data modeling, architect, enterprise, Oracle, TimesTen, methodologies, real-time, logical design, physical, data architect, design, models, telecommunications, high throughput, low latency
- Developing architecture design in VISO & ERD Schema for data conversion from DB2 and flat files to Oracle, UDB DB2/SQL, Stored Procedures and triggers for Oracle and UDB DB2 9.2, File-Aid/CS Masking and Wiki
- Designed ERD schema for DB2, Load, unload data, Perl, Hibernate, Spring MVC, JBoss Seam, Spring DI/IOC, Sprint AOP, JUnit, Velocity, JMock, SDLC, JDBC, MQ Series, Project Manager, Interim DBA
- Supported SUN Identity Manager System 7.1 and with CA SiteMinder/OpenSSO, LDAP, AD, SPML, etc.
- Utilized Sun Directory Server, SQL, DTS packages, Oracle, PL/SQL, Test Director, and TOAD
- Creating functional and technical specifications, development, unit testing, regression test, implementation of technical specifications and customer acceptance
- Requested to become the Team Leader and manage individuals (team size for 5 to 12)
- Oracle Identity Manager developer, customization, workflows using BPEL, Adapters, and branding with OAM, OID, OIF, Design Console, OVD, ADF, ODSEE LDAP, OUD, OAAM, OES, OVD, Ext JS, WebCenter Portal 11g, WebCenter UCM 11g, WebCenter Sites 11g, SOA, REST
- Customized COTS products (SAP, SUN IDM, OIM, etc )
- Conformed to NIST, FERPA, HIPPA, PCI, SOX, Etc
- Project Managed of ten and mentored people onsite
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. J2EE consultant
- Member of team that developed online claim and group insurance management application for Confidential Life, the Confidential 's largest life insurance company
- Focused on the part of group insurance profile management and data entry/modification, which is integrated with their main work flow
- Implemented insurance claim information management system, which summarize group insurance data and provide the analyze result base on claim history data
- Platform: Windows98/2000/NT, Oracle, Websphere, Apache, Hitachi Main Frame.
Confidential, San Jose, California
- Designed and developed the whole application MVC framework Designed the UML diagram for the online test engine with TogetherJ, Rational Rose.
- Worked with QA team on the design review; Parallel programming on the Unit test and code review(include JUnit, Cactus); Worked with QA team on stress/http test with JMeter; Walkthrough the code of developers; Delivered function/integration/regression test script and java code to QA team; Delivered new build weekly /monthly. Follow the Extreme Programming methodology
- Implemented Struts framework for Candidate Management System
- Designed and developed the Session/Entity EJB components for the online creating assignment system.
- Designed and developed the Message driven EJB components to handle the asynchronous functions
- Designed and developed the web controller and web command classes base on the Servlets and JSP technologies (there are 200+ JSP pages, and more than 300 java classes).
- Designed and developed the XML schema and XML to integrate the system with the third-party test engine
- Developed the program to integrate the system with the OLE base on the JMS, MQseries.
- Enhanced OLE management system with C#, ASP.
- Designed and developed the ETL process for integrate SQL Server of OLE data center with Oracle of Xpert Online in Java
- Designed and developed cache engine for weblogic performance with RMI
- Multithread programming for the email alert and OLE users loading engine
- Designed and developed the module component with the technologies of Toplink for java
- Designed and developed the email bounce check utility with the technologies of Perl and C++;
- Developed the Cactus for Java web application HttpUnit test.
- Configured and tuning the weblogic, websphere
- System migration between weblogic and websphere
- Developed the Oracle PL/SQL, and store procedure for the application
- Designed and developed the make utility for the project with the ANT technologies
- Performance tuning, system configuration.
- Mentored junior developers during the project development phrase.
- System analyze
- XML database convert engine
- Designed and implemented the engine to convert xml schema to java objects.
- Designed and implemented the engine to dynamically create html form base on the xml schema and xslt
- Designed and implemented the engine to dynamically create persistent xml data which stored into xindice(xml database) base on html form values.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Involved in interaction with Functional people for Business requirements analysis.
- Created JSP's as per the GUI requirements.
- Developed the code according to the functional specifications, detailed design, and coding and efficiency standards. Execute the unit test cases.
- Worked extensively with Java, JSP, HTML, JSTL, EJB (Session), Struts 1.1 and used
- J2EE Design pattern to achieve the business needs.
- Developed Servlets, JSP pages, Beans and worked on integration.