- Around 10+ years of extensive IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes development, design, analysis, testing and Integration of various web based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in core Java and Advanced Java frameworks such as Spring (MVC, IoC, AOP, Security, DI, JDBC), Servlets, ORM tools (Java Persistence API, Hibernate and MyBatis), along with other java technologies like EJB, Junit, Apache Struts 2, Apache Axis, JFC (SWING, AWT, Java 2D), JSTL and log4j.
- Expertise in developing and registering web services using JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SAAJ, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI registry along with developing micro services and other middleware.
- Extensive experience with building cloud based applications.
- Has vast experience in relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MongoDB, NoSQL, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Worked on MVC - Struts, JSF and spring framework. Experience with JUnit, ANT, Jasmine and Maven scripts.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Struts (Struts, Tag Libraries and Struts custom validation rules, Tiles), Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP & Restful services) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Management and design of integrated build pipelines using continuous integration workflows such as Jira, Git, Stash, Bamboo, Jenkins, Docker,
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and created snapshots for the data that had to be stored in AWS S3.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more EC2 instances. Experience in developing applications using SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, RUP, Agile (TDD, SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development.
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Service Architecture based J2EE applications.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Explored Spark, Kafka along with other open source projects to create a real time analytics framework.
- Strong experience in developing and deploying applications through application servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic and Jboss along with environments like Node.js.
- Proficient with J2EE design patterns such as Session Facade, Service Locator, DAO, DTO, Value Object, Front Controller, Factory, Business Object, and Singleton.
Software development and management tools: Eclipse, IBM RAD, JBuilder, NetBeans, MyEclipse, Dream Weaver, Surround SCM, Rational ClearCase, CVS, SVN, GIT, SublimeText, Rational ClearQuest, Rational Rose XDE, TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer, Mantis Bug Tracker, PuTTY, WinSCP, Cygwin, Apache Ant, Apache Maven, MS Office, Drool, Enterprise Architect, Grunt, Bower, Jira, Webstorm, OEPE, STS, Spring Roo, Google Web Toolkit, Adobe Experience Manager
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris, Windows Server
JAVA frameworks and technologies: Junit, Log4j, Apache Struts 2, Spring, Hibernate, Apache Axis, Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tiles, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, EJB, SOAP, Java RMI, JavaMail, JAAS, JNDI, JNI, JAXP, JFC(SWING, AWT, Java 2D), JSF, JSTL, TLD, JPA, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SAAJ, JTA, MyBatis
Cloud Technologies: AWS (Amazon web services) -EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk EBS, Elastic Load Balancing ELB, API- Gateway
Software development and test methodologies: TDD, SDLC, UML, Design Patterns, Unit testing, SOA, OOAD, EAI, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall model
Database management: Oracle, MongoDB, IBM DB2, SQL, NoSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server, ODBC, PL/SQL
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS), JBoss (WildFly), Apache HTTP Server,REST,SOAP
Other Languages and Technologies: C, C++, Shell Scripting, Python, Perl, XML, XSD, DTD, XSL (XSLT, XSL-FO, XPath), SVG, ESB, Document Object Model, SAX, Wordpress, CORBA, SSO, REST, Uniface, Adobe Flex, Apache-CXF, Groovy, WSDL, IBM WebSphere software applications, Apache Zookeeper
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns, Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using React JS, JQuery and CSS/LESS and HTML5.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring, and Hibernate data mapping.
- Used spring dependency injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP with JAX-WS for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Involved in designing and building microservices.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing.
- Used Active MQ to improve the stability and scaled the system for more concurrent users.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Configured and verified AWS workstations as per application requirement
- Used GWT and Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Developed UI for internal data aggregation tool using GWT, Smart GWT, Tomcat, RCP&REST services.
- Developed Microservices using spring boot, spring security and deployed to JSON web token cloud.
- Utilized WIFE framework to parse and validate SWIFT messages (MT202, MT012, MT298, MT019 etc.) to handle FX settlements efficiently.
- Developed the multi-threaded framework with Object Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD concepts, Java Concurrency utilities and Service Oriented Architecture SOA mostly in cross platform
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor service health check from Spring Boot admin console.
- Used Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Developed quality code adhering to Scala coding Standards and best practices.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Experience in Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS, created Multiple & Nested Views, Routing, Controllers, Services and Custom Directives, Node.js, Bower, Grunt
- Developed new features for a REST SOA backend in Clojure and led evolution of an entire backend architecture.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Brief experience on implementing the AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client.
- Creating a responsive web application integrating Twitter Bootstrap with Angular JS and media queries.
- Implemented service layer on top of Cassandra using core Java, Datastax Java API and Restful API.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used Maven goals for testing and packaging the various components and releasing on Apache Archiva for easy accessibility and maintenance within the organization
- Consumed Web Services for getting the credit card information from third party application.
- Use of data structures and algorithms for time and memory complexity reduction
- Used JMeter to test performance of SOAP protocol.
- Used Junit and TestNG testing Framework as a test runner with Selenium.
- Used to test performance both on static and dynamic resources using JMeter.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr Full Stack Developer
- Solved complex problems during the development, weighing multiple business and technology factors.
- Investigate emerging technologies and build prototypes to show their applicability to the product roadmap.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Designed user interfaces in Angular JS, Ajax, Java Script, CSS that will be integrated to Spring MVC.
- Worked with business analysts to decompose the capabilities into discrete Micro Services.
- Implemented the Service, Controller and Security layers of the Spring IOC and Spring Security.
- Develop business components using Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, EHCache and Spring Annotations.
- Proposed and implemented modules for generating excel report for each execution using OPENPYXL.
- Developed Webpages using UI frameworks, Angular JS and Ext Js, PHP, Node JS and Backbone Js.
- Using Angular JS handled server push data retrieval and web socket.
- Leveraged Python Multithreading resulted into processing of thousands of files in few seconds.
- Developed and Consumed Web Services using SOAP and Restful API. Performing Load Test using SOAP UI.
- Created popup forms using Bootstrap Modals, AngularJS Models and AngularJS Controllers.
- Used Gradle-node-plugin to manage the install of Node and NPM (Node Package Manager) from Gradle build to deliver consistent behavior whenever we build.
- Implemented couple of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Used Version One tool for tracking stories and tasks, Git as a version control tool and used WebStorm as the IDE
- Controlled the log information by using framework Log4j.
- Wrote queries to retrieve the JSON data from MongoDB into the application.
- Used Spring Boot which is faster in building Micro Services and developed spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Responsible for creating an API using Scala Language.
- Responsible for creating Client-Server system using Scala, AKKA framework.
- Extensively worked on consuming RESTful Services by making AJAX calls and process the JSON response.
- Queried against PostgreSQL database and generated an SSRS report
- Performed system monitoring using Sensu and Cloud Watch in AWS Cloud.
- Used Jenkins as the integration tool and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms.
- Debugged and modified software components of the application in WebStorm IDE.
- Drafted comprehensive reports to track bugs and design flaws using JIRA.
- Strengthened developmental methodologies by introducing a code quality document using Confluence.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development and testing.
- Performance Benchmarking for Web service APIs involving Garbage Collection tuning and JBoss Tuning.
- Improved Application runtime drastically by resolving Performance issues in Database and Applications.
Environment: Node JS(NPM), Web services, J2EE, AWS, Angular JS, Springs, Micro Services, JQuery, GIT, Ajax, MongoDB, confluence, Scala, AKKA, Couch DB, Sketch, Coffee script, Sequel, Postman, Slack, Git, Stash, React JS, Web pack, Pug, Jade, Bootstrap, AWS (Lambda, S3, EC2), IntellIJ.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr. Web Developer
- Worked on the development and testing of the infotainment module using Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Refactored and enhanced an existing Angular JS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in significant percentage of code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spins up and enhanced performance.
- Used Angular JS, Node JS and Bootstrap in effective web design.
- Involved in enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular JS created role based HTML navigation menu where in menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Design & Develop Data Model for Global Trip Record based on the Cassandra best practices for data modelling.
- Cassandra Cluster planning which includes Data sizing estimation, and identify hardware requirements based on the estimated data size and transaction volume
- Worked on Node JS providing an event-driven architecture and a non-blocking I/O API that optimizes an application's throughput and scalability.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collections to implement various features and enhancements.
- Used display tag to render large volumes of data. Bean, HTML and Logic tags are extensively used to avoid java expressions.
- Implemented client-side Interface using Node JS and Used for creating reusable UI components.
- Worked on RESTful APIs for HTTP requests between client and server.
- Used Spring framework to achieve loose coupling between the layers thus moving towards Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) exposed through Restful Services.
- Built spring based Java and Scala micro services to support enterprise web application.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring Batch to design a lightweight and comprehensive solution to enable the development of batch applications.
- Developing or maintaining a production-level cloud-based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images like AMI
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB and developed custom MongoDB applications specific to clients' needs.
- Worked exclusively on Tomcat for managing performance and security optimization for Web Applications.
- Used GIT for source control and developed a logging component using Log4J to log messages and errors.
- Involved in resolving bugs post production and resolved performance issues and participated in code reviews.
- Worked on relational databases and wrote SQL scripts to manage the database.
- Developed RESTful API for searching over the patents using SolrJ and Solr Cloud-Server. Zookeeper is used as the monitoring tool.
- Design and develop new ci/cd deployment API using Go-lang.
- Developed and implemented Business Requirements using Spring MVC framework. Implemented cross-cutting concerns such as logging, authentication and system performance using Spring AOP.
- Created the User Interface screens using Spring MVC for logging into the system and performing various operations on network elements.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth authentication protocol respectively.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Utilized Splunk for aggregating various logs from different systems.
- Experience in implementing custom monitoring system through Splunk into deployment processes.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the spring framework manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database.
- Used Hibernate Detached Criteria, HQL and written some SQL queries for data retrieving.
- Provided cloud environment for micro services using Spring Cloud Netflix (Config Server, Eureka Server, Hystirx, Discovery Client, Ribbon, Zull Proxy
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using java JAX-WS API, and did the corresponding configurations.
- Implemented RESTful Web Services using Spring MVC and JSON.
- Hibernate annotations are included for Oracle DB.
- Developed strategies and supported tools to create an efficient automated integration and release process using Jenkins.
- Ant is used for building the application EAR.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT.
- Log4j is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Expertise on Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven Build Management Tool, TestNG Unit Testing tool and Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool .
- Merging properties of different environments to in corporate necessary changes that get reflected in new environments.
- Working with on-site and off-site resources for successful implementation of the Workflow module.
Environment: Xml, Xsl, Angular Js 1.5, Node Js, React Js, Boot Strap, Html 5, Java-script, CSS, Ajax, Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.x,Git, Aws, Jenkins, Websphere5.0, OOPS, Web Services, Jms, Soap-ui, Test Ng, Json, Ant, Log 4j, Oracle DB, Spring Cloud Netflix, Config Server, Eureka Server, Hystirx, Discovery Client, Ribbon, Zull Proxy, TestNG, Agile.
- Actively involved in technical meetings, requirements gathering, analysis, planning, effort estimations, development and testing.
- Worked on PL/SQL functions/procedures, packages.
- Actively involved in analysis, detail design, development, bug fixing and enhancement in agile methodology.
- Build/Release Engineering Automation with Devops tools like Used Kubernetes and Docker.
- Responsible for testing in different devices such as IOS devices, iPad, desktop.
- Used Spring Beans to encapsulate business logic and Implemented Application MVC Architecture using Spring MVC framework and handlebars.js as the templating engine.
- Created Spring Batches for running batch jobs and documented the use of Spring Batch.
- Developed server-side RESTful services and called them from angular controllers.
- Used Spring JDBC template for persistence with data base.
- Worked on Cross-browser Compatibility of UI pages. Implemented for internet browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and IE.
- Developed client's interface in PHP in MVC modeling using code igniter framework.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions and Views according to given business logic.
- Developed packages for implementing business logic through procedures and functions.
- Re-designing/ developing the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality
- Created as well as consumed the SOAP as well as RESTful web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, CXF and JAXB and used Maven for building and deploying Application.
- Used Java 1.8 fundamentals like parallel streams and filters through lambda expressions to handle searching.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the Project, which is based on MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture and Design Patterns.
- Involved in developing prototypes of the product.
- Involved in development of presentation components using Swings.
- Created UML Use Cases, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams & Page flow diagrams using Rational-Rose.
- Designed GUI Components using Tiles frame work and Validation frame work.
- Designed and developed UI using HTML, JSP and Struts where user items listed for auctions.
- Developed ANT scripts for builds and deployments.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Parsing of XML documents was done using SAX and DOM and XML transformation was done using XSLT.
- Contemporary applications rely on relational databases, NoSQL databases and messaging infrastructure for achieving the internet scale. Cloud Foundry exposes MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ and Redis as services that offer the database and messaging capabilities.
- Involved in writing Detail Design Documents with UML Specifications.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and responsible for preparing test scripts.
- Responsible for packaging and deploying components in to the Tomcat.
- Used Java IO to create reports, which were mailed to manager every hour.
- Responsible for performance tuning of the product and eliminating memory leakages in the product.
- Participated in Code Review meetings with developers.
- Involved in preparation of functional definition documents and Involved in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents.
- Enhanced the Web Application using Struts.
- Created business logic and application in Struts Framework using JSP, and Servlets.
- Documented the code using Java doc style comments.
- Wrote unit test cases for different modules and resolved the test findings.
- Implemented SOAP using Web services to communicate with other systems.
- Wrote JSPs, Servlets and deployed them on WebLogic Application server.
- Developed automated Build files using Maven.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers.
- Helped production support team to solve trouble reports
- Involved in Release Management and Deployment Process.