- Full Stack Developer with 8 years of experience in Client and Server - Side Enterprise Applications development using J2EE/Java technologies and frameworks like Spring, Data JPA, Hibernate and MVC using SDLC .
- Extensive knowledge working with J2EE technologies such as JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Design Patterns.
- Good experience in developing enterprise applications using Spring, Hibernate, JavaBeans, Servlets, Struts, XML Mapping, Ant, Ivy, and Maven .
- Experienced in the development of Service-oriented architecture applications, and a good understanding of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns.
- Experience in design/development of web applications using Java, JSP, J2EE, Servlets, JMS, MVC Framework, Web Services, XML, XSD, JSON, and JAXB.
- Experience in developing Single Page Application ( SPA ) using AngularJS, Routing, Controllers, Services, and Custom Directive .
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 and in writing stored procedure Functions and Triggers using PL/SQL .
- Experience in front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap and Angular tied to NoSQL databases, Cassandra and MongoDB with Node.js .
- Experience with portable deployment of applications as a single object using Docker .
- Experience in various Agile methodologies, Waterfall and Test-Driven Development ( TDD ).
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like JAXP, JAXB, SOAP, JMS, and Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ).
- Experience in using Log4j and good expertise in Ant Tool.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Experience in designing UML diagrams using Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Extensive in-depth knowledge in OOAD concepts of Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML .
- Experience in developing testing plans and procedures for unit tests, system tests, and acceptance tests .
- Experience in working with multiple Servers like Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE’s like Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, and Net Beans.
- Experience with Hibernate Persistence Framework and hands-on experience in solving design issues by applying design patterns including Model-View-Control (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO), Singleton, Factory patterns, Business Delegate in the development of multi-tier distributed applications.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Struts, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP & RESTful services) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Good Working knowledge in CVS and GIT open source version control systems.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOPS) concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, and Abstraction.
- Strong experience in developing test cases using JUnit, Easy Mock, and Spring Test Case framework.
- Strong technical skills, high sense of ownership, good problem-solving skills, client-focused approach, fast learner and a cohesive team player.
Java Technologies: J2EE, Servlet, JSP, JDBC and JSON.
SOAP, REST, JAXWS, JAX: RS, WSDL, JAXB, AXIS, JERSEY API.
Web Frameworks: AngularJS, Bootstrap, Node.js, ReactJS.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
Database: ORACLE, PL/SQL, MySQL, Cassandra and MongoDB
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose.
Application servers: JBoss, Web Logic and Web Sphere.
Logging tools: Log4J.
Testing Tool: JUnit.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and Unix.
Languages: Java, C
IDE: MyEclipse, NetBeans and IntelliJ IDEA
Version Control: Git and SVN
Concepts: OOAD, Agile Methodologies, Design Patterns and UML
Other Tools: Ant, Ivy, Maven, Jenkins, Cruise Control
Confidential, Bentonville Arkansas
Sr Full Stack Java Developer
- As a Full Stack Developer in Java, involved in understanding SDLC using agile methodology and worked on front- end and back- end tools and frameworks.
- Involving in environment setting, which includes installation, configuration application servers.
- Using AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Implementing responsive React.JS components for different solutions and performing the server-side validations using Node.JS framework.
- Developing CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects, page layouts, navigation and icons.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks, Proficient in OOD and Implementation Design Patterns, Proficient Foundation works.
- Development of the service layer using Core Java/J2EE.
- Development using Spring Framework (MVC, Dependency Injection, Auto wiring, Caching, Database Connectivity, REST and SOAP Client API, Asynchronous calls, Thread Executor framework) which communicates with various service layers and configuring the spring xml files.
- Using REST and SOAP Web Services to exchange information.
- Using Swagger Framework, implementing the Restful API and Swagger gives the rich UI to test API.
- Configuring Maven for JAVA automation projects and developed Maven project object model (POM) for Unit and Integration tests.
- Connecting SQL Server through SSH tunnel to generate the files and send it to clients and Prime Brokers.
- Designing and developing required Selenium support code in Java for Selenium Web Driver.
- The Micro-Services are implementing using spring boot and Hibernate ORM. Implementing JEE components using spring boot and spring security modules.
- Using Spring Batch, creating the batch jobs, which runs every day to get the data from other database to our local Oracle 11g database.
- Responsible for enabling second level cache in Hibernate framework.
- Using Amazon Web Services (AWS) for effective implementation of the modular components.
- Configuring the Red Hat server on AWS by creating the EC2 instance.
- Extensive Programming, testing and debugging skills to write new applications.
- Integrating Git into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Participated in a Scrum team and Agile Practices including Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Working with Angular routers like UI router to establish routing between Nested HTML views.
- Built different modules, controllers, templates, custom filters and directives in Angular JS.
- Used twitter Bootstrap for creating a responsive web design for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Used Angular 4.0 by consuming Restful web services.
- Extensive experience on using Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level, and class level directives to perform DOM manipulations.
- Responsible for checking cross-browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers.
- Created AJAX requests to the REST service using Angular JS built-in HTTP and resource objects.
- Written the Rest Services to get the data from NoSQL Cassandra collections in JSON format.
- Developed functional modules in the Data Access Layer using Hibernate with IBM DB2 as the backend database.
- Worked on generating the web service classes by using Service-oriented architecture (SOA), WSDL, SOAP, Spring-WS.
- Experienced with event-driven and scheduled AWS Lambda functions to trigger various AWS resources.
- Implemented microservices using Spring boot, spring-based microservices, and enabled discovery using the server.
- Developed XML Schemas for developing user-defined complex types and based on the schemas created WSDL to provide web services to add, delete and get documents from the Content Engine.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Implemented the mechanism of logging and debugging with Log4j.
- Used React native to build an iOS application.
- Maintained code and configuration files in Git and performed unit testing using JUnit.
Environment: Core Java/J2EE, Agile Scrum, AJAX, CSS3, HTML5, React.JS, Node.JS, Hibernate, Git, Jenkins, Spring Boot, Micro Services, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Selenium, SQL, Maven, Junit, Swagger, Rest API, SOAP, AWS, Eclipse.
Confidential, Mansfield, MA
Sr Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked as per Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions to reduce the code and more readable. Method references to enhance the readability of the code with methods, repeating annotations to apply the same annotations repeatedly and also Method parameter reflections used to retrieve the names of formal parameter.
- Developed REST API for test server for Express Router middleware based API's with Mongo DB integration. Strong Experience in developing user interfaces with HTML, JSTL, XSD, XML, and CSS.
- Involved in building a high efficiency Dynamic single and multiple Web Application Using Bootstrap.
- Used ReactJS to build web components such as signup form and rule form.
- Work on designing specific programs efficiently through knowledge of multithreading using the API with the goal of increasing performance on a wide variety of applications.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used spring framework AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications.
- Implemented logging and transaction manager using Spring AOP concept.
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization and access-control features for Application.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot.
- Consumed REST based Micro Services with Rest template based on Restful APIs.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with Middleware services like JAX-WS using SOAP and REST.
- Developed Data Services using XML messages that use REST web services, Created REST envelope.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery
- Design a new development platform using Dockers containers.
- Re-design and implement CI build system using Jenkins.
- Used XSLT to change the Data formats into XML to XML and XML to PDF formats.
- Built NoSQL schemas and maintaining sessions by Mongo DB.
- Actively involved in the process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Involved in deployment of application on Apache Tomcat Server in Development.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the Web Sphere Application Server.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed Junit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
Environment: Java, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring ORM, Hibernate, Micro Services, SOAP, Restful, AWS, Dockers, Jenkins, JMS, JSP, XSLT, XML, SQL, Mongo DB, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Maven, Log4j, Junit, JIRA, GIT, Agile.
Confidential, Nashua, NH
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using Swing, XML, XSD, SOAP, JAXB, JDBC, JMS, JDK, JNDI, EJB and DAO patterns using Eclipse IDE.
- Used Swing Worker thread to handle multi-threading.
- Developed Object diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Traded data with web server using AJAX without reloading the web page.
- Used JDBC to manipulate the data on the System database Server.
- Created Stateless and State full session beans for accessing and mutating Entity beans.
- Used JMS to communicate between the components and configured on the server.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom user interfaces.
- Extensively used Spring MVC and Hibernate Frameworks for data handling
- Have good knowledge and understanding of SOA technology such as ESB, web services, XML, XSD, JSON, Rest and testing life cycle.
- Expertise in Application development using various frameworks such as Spring Framework 2.0,3.0,
- Coded in Node.JS, AngularJS MVC Framework to make single page app (spa) and complex price configurations pages.
- Built Shell Scripts for project build in Unix Environment.
- Created shell scripts and updated the scripts as per the requirement.
- Implemented NoSQL persistence pattern for some data within app to increase performance
- Experience in developing Web Services using Apache CXF.
- Participated in understanding of ExtJS technologies and development.
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
- Participated in SCRUM Meeting and Delivered the Project in SCRUM methodology.
- Implemented Spring MVC, dependency Injection (DI) and aspect-oriented programming (AOP) features along with hibernate.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using Angular JS, and Spring Controller .
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine.
- JSP and Struts framework used to Developed presentation tier and while coding JSP pages used custom tag libraries and Struts tag libraries and used AJAX for better user interface.
- Created Database Tables, Sequences and wrote hibernate mapping files and POJO classes and used Spring DAO on data layer access layer with the Hibernate.
- Used Spring ORM to integrate with the Hibernate and used the hibernate template to implement the business logic.
- Used MySQL as Database and wrote SQL queries for updating and inserting data into the tables.
- Developed business logic using Java, Struts Action classes and deployed using Tomcat.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application and developed the pom.xml using Maven for compiling the dependencies.
- Developed Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams to express the detail design.
- Implemented MVC architecture using spring framework developed Controllers, Form beans and configured the spring configuration file.
- Used validation framework in the application.
- Worked with EJBs (Session and Entity) to implement the business logic to handle various interactions with the database.
- Worked on Messenger service in various modules to communicate with JMS for asynchronous communication within Application System.
- Involved in writing the presentation layer in Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Extensively used Spring IOC framework components such as Dependency injections.
- Deployed business components into Web Sphere Application Server.
- Used XSL/XSLT for transforming and displaying reports. Developed Schemas for XML.
- Involved in design and developing re-usable web services using SOAP, XML, WSDL, UDDI, DOM, XML Schemas, JAXP, and XSL.
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the Oracle 9i database using HQL.
- Consistently produced the highest quality code through disciplined and rigorous unit testing and integration testing.