- 8+years of Experience in the Industry with proficiency in Development, Maintenance, Testing and Production support of n - tier applications.
- Specialized in development and implementation of Web based, Internet/Intranet, client/server, and distributed architecture applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expert in open source frameworks and tools like Struts, spring, JSF and Hibernate, JPA, IBatis & Apache Camel.
- Experience in developing web applications using Microservices , SOAP based Web services - SOAP, WSDL, CXF, AXIS, JAX-WS and RESTful Web Services - JAX-RS, JERSEY and REST Easy .
- Experience in Spring Boot with Micro Services and Message based systems using JMS API .
- Expertise in XML & related technologies like XSL, XSLT, XPATH, XSD, DTD& parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM), JAXB.
- Has solid professional coding experience in Core Java concepts, such as Multithreading, Collection Framework, Synchronization, Garbage Collection , Data Structures, I/O system with strict coding standards.
- Strong background in J2EE Design patterns such as GoF, Securities, OOA/D, AOP, EJB design patterns and UML.
- Expertise working on Application servers, Web servers like IBM WebSphere, Oracle BEA WebLogic, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat on Windows, UNIX and Linux OS.
- Proficient in working with MSSQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, DB2 as backend databases and knowledge in writing Stored Procedures and PL/SQL Queries.
- Experience with unit testing using TestNG, Junit using Mockito and writing ANT, MAVEN, Jenkins build scripts to automate the process.
- Hands-on experience working with source control tools such as CVS , Clear Case , SVN and Git.
- Experience in working on Linux environment and writing UNIX shell scripts.
- Very good experience in full SDLC and methodologies like Agile, SCRUM& Test-Driven development (TDD).
- Extensive working experience in Banking, Telecom, Mortgage, Finance and Insurance domains.
Languages: Java, C++, XML, UML, HTML
Frameworks: Apache Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Spring with JDBC, Spring with Hibernate, JSF, IBatis, Apache Camel ESB.
Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, XML Parsing, Web Services, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Apache Axis 1.x/2.x, Apache CXF 2.x, Jersey 2.x, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, UDDI, Microservices, SOA, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, JAXP, Log4j, Drools, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Gradle, Confluence, Jira, Apache Tiles.
Databases: Oracle 11g, Sybase, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2
NoSQL: Couchbase, MongoDB
Application/Web Server s: Oracle BEA WebLogic 8.1/9.1/10.3/12. x, IBM Web Sphere 6.x/ 7.x, JBoss 5.x/ 7.x, Oracle SUN Glassfish & Apache Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7. x/8.x.
Development Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Oracle SUN Net Beans 7.x, WinSCP, PuTTY, XML Spy, SoapUI, Jira, Postman, SonarQube, TOAD, My SQL Workbench, Rapid SQL and Confluence.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2007/XP, UNIX, Linux, SunSolaris8.0
Version Controls: GIT, SVN, IBM Clear Case and CVS.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Sr. Java Fullstack Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, and design and in development of application based on J2EE using Struts2, Spring 3.x and Hibernate 3.x.
- Implemented the business using Struts and Spring implementation and achieved data persistence through Hibernate ORM framework.
- Followed AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies with sprint planning every two weeks and daily stand up meetings to monitor the status.
- Integrated the application with Spring framework for implementing Dependency injection and provide abstraction between presentation layer and persistence layer.
- Wrote various Struts 2 framework Action classes for interfacing with the business logic, form beans for presenting the data to JSPs and utilized Struts Validator framework to validate form data
- Used Hibernate annotation for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) with MySQL 5.x database.
- Used Hibernate Caching features to reduce database access and increase performance. HQL, Session Class, Criteria to manipulate database.
- Extensively wrote the PL/SQL and SQL programs and Designed and developed the views, materialized views, functions, procedures, packages, triggers and cursors.
- Worked on NoSQL Database Mongo DB 2.x for transferring some of the schema less data.
- Developed AngularJS controllers, services, filters and developed HTML templates with various AngularJS directives such as ng-app, ng-controller, ng-repeat, ng-if, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-change, ng-blur etc.
- Utilizing React JS to develop customer service application to facilitate real time data and report transfer application.
- Implemented views using Struts tags, JSTL2.0 and Expression Language. Used jQuery for client-side validations, and AJAX to create interactive front-end GUI.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) that offers reliable and inexpensive cloud computing and remote computing services.
- Created and configured EC2 instances on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for establishing clusters on cloud and also created S3 buckets for our application.
- Worked on Unix Shell Scripting during deployment, error altering and automating project management task .
- Developed Web Services using REST interfaces using Mule Soft’s Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform to deliver fast, reliable, and scalable integration API code.
- Developed REST architecture-based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Used JAX-RS annotations to specify the type of data producing or consuming, validate the user requests, map user requests and to pass input parameters.
- Used Java Mail to send activation e-mails for new registered users.
- Used Rational Application Developer (RAD) which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application code and deployed application on IBM WebSphere 7.x server.
- Pushing and pulling the code to/from the central Git Repository for code integration and version control.
- Provided Technical support for Production environments, resolving the issues, analyzing the defects using JIRA, providing and implementing the solutions for defects.
- Developed the unit test cases using JUNIT framework, mock testing using Mockito framework in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Involved in wrap-up meetings, in estimating the timeframe for each story and helped in deploying the application on the server for each iteration of the agile software development.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
Environment: Eclipse IDE, WebSphere 7.x, JMS(RabbitMQ), AMQP, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Struts2 MVC, Spring, MySQL, PL/SQL, Core Java 1.8, Git, Groovy, JIRA, Mockito, LDAP, Power Mockito, Unix, Linux, Jasmine, Karma, Agile, Hibernate, Bootstrap, Ajax, Rest API, Mule ESB, MongoDB, React JS.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
- Developed using new features of Java 1.7 Annotations, Generics, Enhanced for loop and Enums. Used Spring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP and ORM for back end tiers.
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle 11g database and mapping using Hibernate Annotations
- Developed the application using JSF for front end, Spring to manage business layer components.
- Ajax was used to perform XML Http Request call backs for retrieving data dynamically into the client’s pages.
- Worked on refactoring by moving business logic to the appropriate layer.
- Developed internal application using Angular.js and Node.js connecting to MongoDB.
- Worked on Node JS framework in order to develop dynamic and rich client web pages.
- Implemented the Service, Controller and Security layers of Spring IOC and Spring Security.
- Design and development of business components using Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring AOC, EHCache framework, Spring Annotations.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework for developing J2EE based web application Involved in the development of Spring Beans and POJOs.
- Writing services in Spring Boot and running and deploying them in Cloud Foundry.
- Interacted with backend Oracle and wrote stored procedures and functions using PL/SQL
- Used Python for a lot of other internal tools, build scripts, system monitoring and logging tools.
- Developed Jersey Restful Framework of spring for consuming and producing web services.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information, such as order status report, delivery report.
- Implemented Elastic search as a distributed searching component with RESTful API.
- Developed SQL scripts, BI architecture and units for documentation and analysis.
- Involved in Performance tuning and optimization of SQL queries for data warehouse consisting of many tables with large amount of data.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using Spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Wrote HQL queries for hibernate statements and prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Refactored proprietary application to facilitate remote access utilizing XML to import and export data to Oracle database.
- Worked in pair programming, prototyping (wireframes), refactoring, and iterative development.
- Successfully executed all the list cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Updated legacy Ant build infrastructure too new Gradle based build system, enabling more robust test, build and release procedures.
- Used Eclipse IDE and JBoss 7.x application server in deployment.
- Worked in the Agile/Scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participated in scrum meetings and code reviews.
- Used GIT as version control repository, Bamboo for Continuous Build Integration.
Environment: J2EE, JDK 1.6, Core Java, Java Beans, Spring MVC 2.0, JSP, Servlets, Java Script, JSF, HTML, XML, Application Server, Rest, Jersey framework, Apache Ant, Oracle, VSS, Log4j, Web services, SOAP, WSDL, UNIX, Eclipse, Junit, Python.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, testing production of application using Waterfall model.
- Primarily focused on the Spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using Spring Boot.
- Processing payment related messages and changing status of the payment.
- Developed Spring Boot based REST API that exposes dynamic customer survey forms structures to UI clients.
- Used JAX-RS (REST) for producing web services and involved in writing programs to consume the web services using SOA with CXF framework.
- Developed REST services using Grails Framework on groovy language which services are consumed by mobile application, the list of services is login, registration, transaction history, payment, and dispute and lost stolen.
- Implemented monitoring and established best practices around usage of Elastic Search.
- Designing new database tables using Oracle 9i Databases like PL/SQL and TOAD for the enhancements.
- Wrote complex Database PL/SQL Statements and Did PL/SQL tuning for the performance of the Database.
- Developed customized SAR and CTR audit reports with password protection and role-based run authorization using Jasper reporting tool.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appends components.
- Converted some of the RMI calls to Web Service using SOAP protocol.
- Design and developed Ant scripts to build and deploy the application in BEA Web Logic application server.
- Used Version Control Tool (SVN) to perform Checking-out and Checking-in of codes from the repository.
- Jenkins was used for continuous integration.
Environment: Spring framework, My Eclipse, Java Beans, Spring MVC 2.0, JSP, Servlets, Waterfall, HTML, XML, BEA Web Logic Application Server, Apache CXF, Apache Ant, Jasper/SQL, Oracle 9i, Log4j, Web services, SOAP, vSVN.
Confidential, Memphis, TN.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysis, design, coding and testing phases of software development.
- Migrated Struts 1.x legacy application to Spring MVC & wrote Controllers for existing Action classes.
- Developed RESTful API services to expose the middleware services in JSON format.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the application.
- Developed POJO’s, Data Access Object (DAO) to handle all database operations using Hibernate.
- Developed front end GUI using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Angular Js 1.x and Ajax and enforced the look and feel standards using the style sheets, common headers, footers & menus, & web page templates using Apache Tiles.
- Worked on UNIX, shell Scripting for doing the configuration management.
- Worked on Spring Security, Spring Batch Processes and shell scripting to invoke them on UNIX environment.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for version controlling and JIRA for issue and bug tracking .
- Tested JSPs on Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers. Identified and fixed browser related issues.
- Used Apache Tomcat server for deploying and IntelliJ as IDE for development.
Environment: Java-J2EE, JDK 1.7, JSP, Servlets, Spring 3.x, Spring MVC 3.x, Struts 1.x, Hibernate 3.5, JPA, Spring Security, Json, Jersey 1.9, Oracle, MongoDB, PL/SQL, Unix, Shell Scripting, Apache Tiles, AngularJs1.x, s, HTML5, CSS3, XML, Maven 3.x, Subversion (SVN), Apache Tomcat Server, IntelliJ, Agile and Scrum Methodology.
- Developed the use cases and class diagrams using Rational Rose/UML.
- Performed end-to-end design and development of all layers of the application.
- Implemented Spring MVC for designing and implementing the UI Layer for the application.
- Wrote Spring Validator, Spring AOP for validating the input data.
- Used Hibernate ORM in the persistence layer and implemented DAO’s to access data from with Oracle and MYSQL databases.
- Used XML, WSDL, UDDI and SOAP Web Services (JAX-WS) using Apache Axis2 framework for communicating data between different applications.
- Storing the SOAP messages received in the JMS Queue of WebSphere MQ (MQ Series).
- Develop JAX-WS services and JSR-286 compliant Portlet using Java Server Faces (JSF).
- Developed Data access bean and developed EJB s that are used to access data from the database.
- Used EJB to inject the services and their dependencies.
- Wrote PL/SQL and SQL blocks for the application.
- Used Core java Multi-Threading concepts for avoiding concurrent processes.
- Tested all the components in application using Junit framework.
- Responsible for deploying application file on IBM WebSphere Application server.
- Used Log4j package for logging, ANT for automated deployment and Junit for Testing.
Environment: J2EE, JDK, Spring MVC 3.x, Spring AOP 3.x, EJB 1.x, Java Beans, SOAP Web Services, Apache-Axis1, JSR -286 Portlet, JSF 2.x, JMS, Hibernate, JSP, XML, JNDI, Design Patterns, TOAD, IBM WebSphere, Junit, ANT, PL/SQL, Oracle 9i, MYSQL, Rational Rose, Unix.