- Experience in debugging core applications and troubleshooting performance issues.
- Strong working knowledge of SOA and Web services technologies like SOAP and REST.
- Experience in major web/applications servers, including Apache Tomcat, WebSphere 8, and WebLogic.
- Strong Experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Good understanding of linking databases with web applications like Hibernate HBM and Annotations and JPA Java Persistence API.
- Developed applications using Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, Visual Studio and NetBeans IDE in Windows with Java SDK Suite, Mac OS and Unix Environment.
- Hands on experience with design tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose for UML, class, state and activity diagrams.
- Expertise in several J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, Web Services (SOA, WSDL and UDDI), Hibernate, spring, struts, EJB (Entity, session, Message Driven Bean), Ajax, JAVA Beans, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JAVA Mail, XML.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration testing and build applications using tools like ANT, Gradle and Maven.
- Good experience in using various version controls like SVN, CVS, GIT, Bit Bucket and project tracking tools like Jira.
- Configured BAMBOO for building and integration automation.
- Strong working knowledge of Database Programming using and maintaining SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- I have knowledge and experience in languages and programs such as: JAVA, Python, C++, PHP, Node.js, Mongo db, MySQL, CSS, XML, GCL+, CAD, HTML5 Graphic Design, Computer Network Management, Hardware and Software Installation, Data Wiring and Data Management as well as IT Support.
- Have strong programming skills in Core Java and Multi-Threaded applications.
- Experienced with J2EE Application Servers.
- Wrote the prototype code in node.js for Restful API, mongo database for the state machine and redis que asynchronous processing by workers containers.
Enterprise Technologies: Java 8, J2EE, EJB, SOAP and RESTful web services
Database: Firebase, Oracle, MySQL, SQL server
Microservices, Client: server model, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
IDE & Tools: Eclipse Oxygen, Visual Studio, Notepad++, Sublime, Atom
Software Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development, Model Driven Development
Version Control: SVN, GitHub
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Linux
Servers: Apache Tomcat, IIS, WAS 8, WebLogic, Glassfish
Cloud Components: AWS EC2, Microsoft Azure, Confidential Compute Engine
Other Tools & Technologies: HP Quality Center, Jira, PowerShell, IBM Watson Analytics, Unity, Jenkins, Maven, Bamboo, MongoDB, Redis
Confidential, Bay Area, San Francisco
- Used Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web Application.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Configured Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) and DevOps transformation initiatives under the guidance of the configuration manager/architect.
- Implemented Single Page Application (SPA) Pattern and used Angular JS MVC to build across-browser Application.
- Developed RESTful web services including JSON formats for supporting client requests.
- Experienced in implementing Spring framework.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Worked on the total re-engineering of legacy products monolith web applications into a series of well thought out micro-services.
- Hands on working experience on Amazon AWS.
- Developed Application to access JSON and XML from RESTful web service from consumer.
- Worked with NoSQL Cassandra to store, retrieve, and update and manage all the details for Ethernet provisioning and customer order tracking.
- Experienced first-hand the best practices for integrating micro services into an existing system architecture.
- Experience in relational database- MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server and Knowledge of Document-oriented database program: MongoDB
- Implemented business tier using Spring IOC, AOP and MVC.
- Identifying appropriate AWS service based on compute, data availability, security requirements and storage.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization and Java 1.5 features.
- Created several utility scripts for both ElasticSearch server and Kibana using Python.
- Created own microservices using laravel 5.1, elasticsearch, redis, and mariaDB.
Confidential, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for developing Application.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Spring MVC to achieve Model View Controller design pattern. Implemented Configured spring to manage actions as beans and set their dependencies in a spring context file and integrated middle tire with spring web layer.
- Developed several REST web-services that communicates with the Database in the back end and return JSON format data to Angular JS framework using spring.
- Designed and created Micro Services business segments and RESTful administration endpoints utilizing spring boot.
- REST API testing for the order flows web services.
- Involved in development of service layer and DAO layer using Spring Boot framework and Hibernate ORM framework.
- Used Spring 4.0 Framework and Spring MVC, Spring Boot to provide Model and View, and URL based responses to different HTTP requests.
- Analyzed unstructured data with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Filebeat and Kibana
- Used agile methodology for developing the Application.
- Used Core Java Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.5 like Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loops.
- Designed and implemented Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean, and a form set for validation and used JavaBeans to return dynamic information.
- Worked in all the modules of the Application which involved front-end presentation logic developed using Tiles, JSP, JSTL and java script, XML Business objects developed using POJOs and data access layer using Hibernate.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Involved in configuring Hibernate mapping files and POJO objects.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components
- Developed Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Exposed the Web Services (REST) to the client applications by sharing the WSDL's.
- Created DDL and DML SQL scripts for creation of database objects.
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.