- 8 years of software development experience in Object Oriented Programming, Design and Development of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) .
- Good working knowledge on Angular JS and its features like dependency Injection, angular expressions, filters, bindings etc.
- Experience in developing rich views using React JS with React-Redux architecture for the Uni-directional data flow with the web-pack build tool
- Extensively worked on coding using core java concepts like Multithreading, Collections, Serialization, Synchronization, Exception Handling, Generics & Database Connections
- Extensive experience in working on various Spring modules (Spring MVC, DAO and AOP) and implementing MVC framework using Spring, Struts in J2EE architecture.
- Experience using persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Strong experience in Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) and publishing web services ( SOAP, RESTful ) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS and JAX-WS.
- Experience with Application Servers WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss and Web Servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Experienced in JMS over messaging to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in enterprise Applications. Used Apache ActiveMQ as JMS provider.
- Experience in working with NoSQL (Mongo DB & Cassandra DB) for handling huge amount of data
- Experienced in RDBMS concepts and experience in writing SQLqueries and PL/SQL in databases like MySQL , SQLServer and Oracle writing Triggers, Stored Procedures and Normalization of databases.
- Enhanced experience in using different IDEs like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, Brackets, Atom and Intellij IDEA & Hands-on experience working with source control tools such as SVN & GIT.
- Hands on experience in writing test cases in Junit, Mockito and using SoapUI , Postman for Web Service test .
- Hands on experience in TDD and using JUnit , Log4J & spring test for debugging and testing the applications, Worked on tools like JMeter, SoapUI, JConsole and JProfiler.
- Experienced in use of build tools like Apache, Ant and Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and project tracking tools by JIRA and QC.
- Developing or maintaining a production-level cloud-based architecture in AWS. Worked on Automating the CICD pipeline using Jenkins, Dockers, Maven Build Tools to Deploy & SmokeTest the application in AWS EC2 or S3 Instances.
- Expertise in UML which includes creating Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams).
- Experienced in working with small to large-scale teams with onshore/offshore models in Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Development experience in different OS like Windows, Linux and UNIX and excellent troubleshooting skills.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere Application Server (WAS) 7.0, WebLogic and AWS.
RDMS: Oracle (11g & 12c), My SQL, MariaDB, HeidiSQL
NO SQL: Mongo DB, Cassandra
IDE: Eclipse/Spring Tool Suite & Intellij IDEA 2017.3
Operating System: Windows, Unix/Linux.
Message Service: MQ Series, JMS, Apache Kafka.
Repository: SVN, GitHub, Dockyard.
Testing Frameworks: Junit, Mockito, Jasmine, Mocha, Gherkins(CUCUMBER), Selenium, Soap UI.
Platforms: Windows (7/ 8/10), UNIX/LINUX
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Java Full Stack Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved designing a hospitality agent booking application using HTML, JS, SCSS, React JS, Redux JS , and Java services .
- Worked on Agile development methodology, built the application with Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) by Gherkins (Cucumber) .
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views , rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View and Table Grid. Implemented reusable React components and functions to be added to any future pages and also used React JS for templating faster compilation and developing reusable components .
- Implemented React container and presentational components. Writing unit tests for React Components , Module Reducers, Module Actions .
- Created POJO’s and DAO’s for the database entities using Spring JDBC annotation mappings. Used Programmatic Bean Validators (JSR 380) for validating properties of a bean in a specific criterion and triggered the annotation-based validations using Validation Constraints .
- Designed, Developed, Enhanced and maintained applications in MariaDB , HeidiSQL and used SQL/PLSQL queries in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Integrated with Spring Cloud projects to provide distributed tracing and other features.
- Testing and production support of core java based multithreading ETL tool for distributed loading XML data into Oracle database using JPA/Hibernate.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Data with JPA and used Swagger to interact with API end points of the Micro-services .
- Worked on AWS , High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure
- Developed Spring REST controllers to serve data in XML and JSON format and configured application using Maven .
- Utilized Map Force to perform mapping between XML schemas, consumed and exposed web services and Restful Web services API using JAX-RS specification.
- Created and Used Jenkin Jobs for Continuous Integration with the Docker images which are used to wrap the Constructed code in layered file systems and share common files for better use of RAM.
- Created and executed the test scripts with Java, Selenium Web Driver and TestNG and logged defects in QC ALM.
- Worked with Product Owners, Business analysts and UX teams for the functionality, requirements.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma, along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and worked closely with QA Engineer.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Full stack Developer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, analysis, design and implementation of different modules using AgileMethodology . Responsible to provide risk/impediments and discuss action plans in daily stand-up meeting and providing demo for UAT .
- Responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development and took part in setting up Gulp builds.
- Implemented routing using Angular UI router, SPA application, directives and scope values using AngularJS for an existing webpage.
- Used Angular JS expressions to implement two-way data-binding to update information between view and model.
- Developed custom Angular directives, filters, services etc..And used Angular UI components for the views.
- Used Angular libraries like angular-UI-router , angular-resource to create the effective single page application and used angular-cookies to temporarily store the data used in this application.
- Developed the Front End server using Angular2 with Typescript , HTML5 and CSS.
- Performed unit testing of various angular components, services using Jasmine, Angular mocks and performed end to end testing using Nightwatch .
- Took part in development of unit test cases with Mocha, Chai and Gulp and end to end testing with Protractor.
- Developed charting components in the application using HighCharts for data visualization on the dashboard views.
- Created various custom directives to build re-usable components and used Breeze-JS data model on the UI for backend interactions.
- Defined text alignment, borders, positioning and many other typographic characteristics and used BootstrapResponsive Web Design so that the website is compatible with different devices like desktops, laptops, tablets and smart phones.
- Designed and developed RESTful style Web Service layer using Spring MVC, Swagger, Microservices and Spring Boot.
- Develop and Maintain elaborate services-based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate, ORM and Spring Batch Framework.
- Wrote complex SQL queries using Spring JDBC for existing applications to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Wrote and specified Spring Annotation Configuration to define Beans and View Resolutions to configure Spring Beans, dependencies and the services needed by beans.
- Worked with RDBMS Oracle databases and No SQL data storage technologies like MongoDB .
- Used TypeScript for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Deployed the application in various environments DEV , QA & Production.
- JIRA/ Quality Center for ticketing, Wiki for documentation and designing, implementing fully automated server build, management, monitoring and deployment solutions spanning multiple platforms, tools and technologies like Jenkins Nodes/Agents.
- Played key role in the design and development of application using J2EE and Rest web services ( Spring MVC REST frameworks) for Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) with JSON .
- Responsible for working on consuming and producing messages using Spring JMS and Tibco EMS .
- Used TortoiseSVN for version control and JIRA for defect tracking and Confluence for content Management System.
- Created and managed cloud VMs with AWS EC2 command line clients and AWS management console .
- Used Cloud Formation and launch configurations to automate repeatable provisioning of AWS resources through AWS cli and console .
- Analyzed user requirements, Use cases, and business rules to prepare Test Cases.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Roles & Responsibilities
- Involved in design, develop and implementation of the application using Spring 3.0 and J2EE framework.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence
- Used JSP, Servlets, and HTML5 to create web interfaces. Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Developed and Refracted the Action Servlets and JSPs using Struts following MVC architecture.
- Involved in exposing the application as a Web Service ( RESTful, JAXB, JAX-RPC, SOAP ) and configuring to connect to other web services.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing controller and backend service classes.
- Responsible for design and implementation of various modules of the application using Struts-Spring-Hibernate architecture.
- Responsible for writing Struts action classes, Hibernate POJO classes and integrating Struts and Hibernate with spring for processing business needs.
- Used Spring framework along with JSP, HTML, CSS, Angular JS and Java Script to construct the dynamic web pages (presentation layer) for the application.
- Developed J2EE application using Spring framework with Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Test Context Framework and JUnit for unit testing.
- Developed the User Interface for Audit, Monetary Destination, Non-Monetary Destination and Customer modules using Struts, Hibernate and HTML5.
- Used Spring MVC for loading database configuration and hibernate mapping files, created data source instance for instantiating Hibernate DAO Support’s session factory object.
- Involved in developing Classes diagram in UML showing generalization and other relationships,
- Combined Spring MVC and JQuery to perform the Ajax request and response to create and validated a form on server side.
- Created web application prototype using jQuery and Angular JS.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using Spring JMS.
- Involved in the designing and developing modules in application using Spring.
- Used dependency injection, AOP and transaction management.
- Designed and developed User Interface using JSP, JSTL, HTML, AJAX, and JQuery.
- Using hibernate implemented JPA for persisting backend database transaction results in persisted classes.
- Built web-based applications using Spring MVC Architecture suitable for Apache Axis framework.
- Created an XML configuration file for Hibernate for Database connectivity.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate 3.0 framework like HQL queries etc.
- Assisted Oracle DB development team in developing stored procedures and designing the database.
- Client side scripts using JAVA, JSP, and Java Script.
Confidential, Boise, ID
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interacting with the business analysts to gather the requirements and understanding the functional design specifications for the requirements.
- Followed agile methodologies to execute project. Build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Designed the application architecture of the System based on MVC (Model View Controller) , Struts Framework and J2EE specifications.
- Utilized pair programming approach to ensure high quality code.
- Used Tiles framework with struts to reduce the redundancy between JSP pages.
- Used Struts-Validator frame-work for all front-end Validations for all the form entries.
- Worked with spring and web services with SOAP by creating SOAP services using Spring Controller class.
- Implemented Spring dependency injection (DI) for all the DAO's , Service Beans.
- Development of server side programming using Servlets , JSP , Struts .
- Designed enterprise level applications on XML schema, SOAP and WSDL technologies.
- Used XPATH, XQuery and XSLT for XML transformations.
- Involved in creating, modifying and tuning SQL queries, prepared statements and stored procedures used by the application
- Used Java Mailing or Messaging Service ( JMS ) API's for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and also for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Used Oracle as database and Involved in the development of PL/SQL backend implementation and using SQL created Select, Update and Delete statements.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC , BusinessDelegate , SessionFacade , Service Locator, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory .
- Developed service layer using various J2EE design patterns Singleton , DAO, Factory, and Repository, Builder .
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers and deployed the applications on WebLogic Application Server.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Used Java Messaging Services ( JMS ) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information
- Involved in the defect fixes. Configured and created application log files using Log4j required to trace application
- Eclipse is used for development as IDE. Used JUnit for unit testing and repeatable tests for the application.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Roles & Responsibilities
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed user Interfaces using JSP's to provide unique personalized look-and-feel for administrators and other users of the system.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management in different layers.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controller part of the MVC.
- Developed web pages to display the account transactions and details pertaining to that account using DHTML, Spring Web Flow, and CSS.
- Configured JDBC and LDAP security in the application server.
- Developed LDAP server configuration file to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Responsible for implementing the transaction management in the application by applying Spring AOP methodology.
- Worked on Struts Framework components like struts-config.xml, validator-rules.xml, validation.xml, struts action classes, form-beans.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Implemented business logic in Middle Tier using pluggable components, which were specified in the customized xml documents using Spring framework.
- Programmed the business modules requiring interaction with the database using Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Developed the Business logic on the web tier using EJB Stateless Session beans.
- Designed and implementing Session Facade, Service Locator and DTO design patterns.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs.
- Involved in Design documentation and implementation.
- Developed business layer components using enterprise java beans (EJB).
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Developed XML Web Services using SOAP, WSDL.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to Oracle .
Web Services, UNIX, SVN, Oracle .
Java Programmer Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities
- Involved in development of the application using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Developed complete Web tier of the application using Spring MVC Framework .
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD ) Techniques using Unified Modeling Language ( UML ).
- Java Beans were used to handle business logic as a Model and Servlets to control the flow of application as Controller.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as MVC , Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton .
- Database was handled using the JDBC .
- Automated the build and deployment process using ANT build script.
- Involved in collecting requirements from Business Users and Data Modeling and designing and developing Tools using Java, Servlets , and JSP .
- Implemented Hibernate as an ORM tool and configured hibernate.cfg.xml and hibernate.hbm.xml files to create the connection pool and setup required environment to map the tables and classes with Oracle RDBMS.
- Designed the layout of the website using tiles framework
- Used Web services WSDL and SOAP for verifying SSN and Wage information.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Spring Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- After integrating all the modules of the project it was deployed in IBM Web Sphere application server.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Involved in the development of Session Beans for the Business Logic and Message Driven beans for the asynchronous flow of messages
- Implemented security using XML Web Services (JAX-WS) to verify the access permissions of the user details in request.
Environment: Java, J2EE, IBM WebSphere, IBM RAD, Oracle 10g, Windows, Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, EJB, JSP, JSTL,
UML, XML, Java script, HTML,ANT, JUnit, JDBC, Jboss, Web Services (SOAP), Log4J, PL SQL.