- 10+years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Post Implementation Support in all phases of Java/ J2EE applications. Well versed in both Server - side and Client-side programming.
- Extensively followed cas, Agile software development process &Test Driven development approach.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring Framework features like Spring Core, IOC (Inversion of Control), Spring Dependency Injection, Spring ORM, Hibernate, MVC (Model View Controller),Boot, Security, Spring Web Flow DAO (Data Access Object) and familiarity with AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming).
- Great knowledge in Java architecture and developing the applications using Java/J2EE Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Transfer Objects, Front Controller and Data Access Objects (DAO).
- Experienced in implementing Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL).
- Experience in working with various web technologies such as HTML,CSS, JQuery, XML.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, DOM, JAXP, JAXB, and XML Beans.
- Developed and deployed J2EE applications on both Web and Application Servers including Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, JBoss, IBM Web Sphere Application Server.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, Rational Application Developer(RAD) for Java/J2EE application development.
- Extensive Knowledge in Data Modeling, administration and development using SQLand PL/SQL in Oracle, MY-SQL,MS SQL Server, DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Proficiency in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, database design, creation and management of schemas, functions, DDL, Cursors and Triggers.
- Exposure on cloud service related databases like PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Good experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUnit and Integration testing during the projects.
- Knowledge and expertise in Linux Operating System, Windows and Unix Commands.
- Extensive experience in using ANT,Maven, Gradle for build automation.
- Expertise in using version control and configuration management tools like CVS and SVN, GIT.
Languages: Java, C++, C, UNIX Shell Scripting
JAVA Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, Java Mail, Applets, JavaMultithreading, Spring, Hibernate
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-WS
Databases: My SQL, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, IBM Web Sphere and Web Logic
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
- By extensively following Service-Oriented Architecture, involved in design and development phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Analyzed, designed and implemented application architecture to suit the development of software using JAVA/J2EE.
- Developed and maintained complex software components in compliance with department standards including JSP, JSTL, JMS,JAX-WS,RESTfulAPIs and Java Mail.Spring (IoC, ORM, JDBC, MVC) frameworks.
- Developed web based systems using Internet standards such as HTTP, XML, SOAP, SMTP, Web Services.
- Used Node JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Developed Spring Boot application for building end customers for the services provided, using ORACLE Database, JDBC.
- Implemented custom directives, filters, components, accordions, wizards etc., in angular JS. Also Implemented JAX-RS web services using Spring Framework using Angular JS (GUI) client.
- Configured SSL connection between two RESTful Servers using Spring-Security and Tomcat.
- Web Services testing using SoapUI tool and Simulator as a part of unit testing.
- Created instances in Cloud Foundryas well as worked on migration to Cloud Foundry from data Center.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for posting data received via JMS to Scheduler Database. Monitored and developed build scripts for build management.
- Implemented Microservices in order to separate the tasks and not to have dependency on other Parallel on-going tasks of the Application.
- Wrote shell scripts for the deployments to Web Sphere Application Server for IT (Integration Testing), ST (System Testing), UAT (User Acceptance Testing) environments.
- Developed PostgreSQL embedded documents from Java code using spring data PostgreSQL.
- Worked with Spring and JMSQ broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Developed Gradle scripts to build and deploy the application onto Application Server and ran UNIX shell scripts and implemented auto deployment process.
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing, JUnit, Debugging and Implementation.
Environment: Java, HTML, CSS, Websphere, Java Script, Angular JS, Eclipse, RAD, STS, JDK, Java, Cloud Foundry, Node JS, XML, Jenkins, RESTful, SOAP, JMS, Spring, Spring Security, SVN, CVS, PostgreSQL, Microservices.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in back end Core Java programing. Used Core Java concepts such as Collections, Generics, Multi-Threading and actively coded most of the Core Java implementations.
- Developed and published server side business logic in a simple POJO for various account portfolios, equities, asset/equities ratios, by using core java collection, generics.
- Developed the web application using Spring, JSP, HTML. Implemented the application using J2EE design patterns like Spring, Singleton, DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object).
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring Framework, Coding involves writing Action Classes/Custom Tag Libraries, JSP. Template development for a Java based search platform using JSP/JSTL.
- Developed Messaging component using JMS message driven bean to handle FIXML messages.
- Worked on various SOAP and RESTful services used in various internal applications.
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Developed front end web application using AngularJS along with cutting edge HTML5, React JS and CSS. Used SAX/DOM XML Parser for parsing the XML file.
- Used Spring Boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed to applications.
- Created instances in AWSas well as worked on migration to AWS.
- Used connection pooling for optimization using JDBC interface. Developed processing component to retrieve customer information from MySQL database, developed DAO layer using Hibernate. Wrote prepared statement and called stored Procedures using callable statements in MySQL.
- Developed JSP and Java classes for various transactional/ non-transactional reports of the system using extensive SQL queries.
- Worked with Oracle PL/SQL, MongoDB development and DBAs to create new database schema and porting data from other databases.
- Used MAVEN for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Involved in configuring builds using Jenkins with Git and used Jenkins to deploy the applications onto Dev, QA environments
- Involved in unit testing, system integration testing and enterprise user testing using JUnit.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in all phases of the end-to-end implementation project- requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and debugging.
- Worked on Agile Methodology,analyzed, developed and translated use case based requirements into design and constructed various UML artifacts such as Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, Data Model and View of participating classes and VO's using Enterprise Architect tool.
- Implemented major concepts of Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, MVC, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java Beans and XML.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Singleton.
- Worked on JDBC framework encapsulated using DAO pattern to connect to the database.
- Used Spring API's for wiring components using dependency injection and spring - ORM to integrate Hibernate and creation of Hibernate POJO's.
- Used and implemented the application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations modules and Hibernate.
- Migrated Spring based application to cloud based Microservices.
- Developed Web Services to allow communication between applications through REST over HTTP.
- Build React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Configured and Implemented IBM MQ series for JMS management for receiving data from internal EFMS Applications.
- Implement SOA using Oracle Service Bus (ESB) to integrate all the Vendors. Implementation of AIM web application security layer using Spring security.
- Worked with spring based JUnit framework for writing JUnit tests and integration tests.
- Used different deployment environments by utilizing Tomcat Web server.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database.
- Maintained the code based using CVS and SVN version control system.
Confidential, Atlana, GA
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in the design and development phases of Scrum Agile Software Development.
- Applied Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts (including UML use cases, class diagrams, and interaction diagrams)
- Used Dependency Injection feature of spring framework and leveraged the AOP features of spring framework to handle exceptions.
- Configured Spring configuration file to make use of Despatcher Servlet provided by Spring IOC.
- Involved in implementing DAO pattern for database connectivity and Hibernate for object persistence.
- Developing the REST web services API to consume and produce the JSON data.
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Developed MVC design pattern based User Interface using JSP, XML, HTML, and CSS.
- Used XML and JSON for transferring/retrieving data between different Applications.
- Worked on JSON and XML for representing data records over Http protocol using GET, POST, PUT and DELETE methods.
- UsedJUnit with Mockito, log 4j for unit testing and as logging frameworks.
- Used SVN for version control of the source code.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Packages using PL/SQLscripts to query the database.
- Researched on Cassandra NoSQL database architecture for storing the transactional data.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules using AGILE (SCRUM) methodology.
- Analyzed and translated use case based requirements into design and constructed various UML artifacts such as Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, Data Model and View of participating classes and VO's using Enterprise Architect tool.
- Extensively used Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions, and Collections in Application.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework with respect to Model View Controller architecture.
- Developed Struts Action and Action Form Java classes as needed, added information to the struts-config.xml configuration file to fit a given page into the flow of the application.
- Worked on J2EE components such as EJBs, Entity beans, JMS, Web Services, XML, SOAP.
- Developed SOAP web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality and Rest Easy web services for creating reports.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files and Hibernate configuration for persisting data to the database.
- Involved in the database design and development using IBM DB2. Designed Database and wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for interacting with the Oracle database.
- Expertise in development, deployment and implementation of dynamic web applications using Application servers like WebSphere, Apache tomcat in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Used Log4J to capture the logging information and used CVS, SVN version control systems for maintaining the component for release and version management. Used ANT for the entire build process.
Environment: J2EE, Struts framework, JSP, Hibernate, Oracle J Developer, DAO, XML, EJB's, JMS, WebLogic, DML, MVC, SOAP, Junit, IBM DB2, Log4J, IBM Rational Rose, CVS, SVN,ANT