- Around 8+ years of IT experience in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Implementation, and Testing of web - based and client-server multi-tier applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Good developing and implementation skills in Core Java and J2EE technologies.
- Experienced with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, Iterative Development Model, and OOAD Techniques.
- Good knowledge ofObject Oriented Programming concepts.
- Expertise in Programming with Core Java Concepts - multithreading, collections and asynchronous programming.
- Expertise in Programming with JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, Servlets, JSP and Custom tags using Struts framework.
- Designed and developed JEE MVC applications using Struts and Spring MVC.
- Used Spring Web MVC framework
- Expert knowledge of OO concepts, the design of real-time applications using Java, UML tools like Rational Rose, Build Tools - Ant, and Maven. Continuous Integration - Cruise Control, Jenkins, TeamCity, Source control - Subversion, CVS, Perforce.
- A result-driven, customer-focused and dedicated IT Professional with an approach to building the quality application.
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, Struts, Spring, JSF, JMS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, GWT Java Beans, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Expertise in Micro-services development dealt with Traffic Management and scope functionality,
- Highly proficient in designing n-tier Enterprise application with J2EE design patterns like IOC (Inversion of Control), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Façade, DTO, DAO, Front Controller, Factory, and Singleton.
- Extensive experience in design and development of applications using Active MQ Series, JMS APIs & MOM (Message Oriented Middleware).
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's.
- Expert hands-on experience in working with Spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring IoC, Spring ORM, Spring JDBC, Spring Web Services, Spring JMS, Spring AOP etc.
- Hands on Experience in integration with ANT, JUnit, and Log4j frameworks.
- Strong working knowledge of Database Programming using and maintaining SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Build Micro services for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Implemented Triggers, Views, Synonyms, Hints, Partitioning of Tables, Clustered and Non-clustered indexing. Extensive work on the performance tuning of Oracle ETL process.
- Experience in business rules and data mapping for the Enterprise Data Warehouse system.
- Hands-on experience in Core Java and Swing development
- Expertise on the user interface using SWING/JFC, AWT and AWT Events.
- Experienced with J2EE Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBoss, and Tomcat.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.
- Developed integration techniques using the Apache Camel and Apache Active MQ technologies.
- Experience on Unit testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, and Loop Mocha.
- Used agile practices and Test-Driven Development techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often.
- Implemented asynchronous task processing pipeline using RabbitMQ.
- Have knowledge on NoSQL databases Mongo DB and Cassandra.
- Analyze Cassandra database and compare it with other open-source NoSQL databases to find which one of them better suites the current requirement.
- Good understanding in implementing a web application using Angular JS Framework.
- Created Restful Web services with Node JS and Express JS.
- Orchestrating Work with Activity and Spring Integration
- Good Working Knowledge of ANT for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and JUnit for the unit and integration testing.
- Developed complex functions using Groovy.
- Having good knowledge and hands-on experience on ACH Payments
- AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Excellent working experience with different flavors of operating systems like Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
- Used AWS as cloud platform leveraging its services and EC2. Setting up databases in AWS using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Designing highly available, cost-effective and fault-tolerant systems using multiple EC2 instances, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balance and AMIs.
- Used build technologies like Hudson, Jenkins, Ivy, Maven, Gradle, NuGet etc., Integration and automation of source control applications like TFS, SVN, Git, Artifactory.
- Used Bugzilla, JIRA & HP Quality Center for Bug reporting.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership abilities, strong architectural skills, hardworking and a very good team worker.
- Knowledge of using Routed Protocols like FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Direct connect.
Languages: Java 8 (JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8 ), Eclipse, Java Swings, JSF, JUnit, Log4J, Ant, Maven
Methodologies/Design patterns: OOAD, OOP, UML, MVC, DAO, Factory pattern, Session Fa ade, Singleton
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Angularjs, jQuery, ReactJS, NodeJS, EJB, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, JDBC, HTML5, DHTML and XML, CSS3, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, MQ Series, Apache Camel, Kafka, Spring Boot, ExpressJS
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML Beans, SOAP, RESTful Web Services
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Groovy.
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10. x. JBOSS 3.x/4.0, IBM Web Sphere 4.0/5.x/6. x.
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD) and NetBeans, STS.
Databases: Oracle 11g/12C, MySQL, SQL, MongoDB.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, BO XI R3.
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, Git.
Testing: Selenium, Karma.
Messaging Tools: JMS
Modelling/Wire: Framing, LESS, SASS/SCSS. .
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, Macintosh HD.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile Model .
- Actively Involved in designing the outline of project, understanding of business necessities and interacted with other team members to understand the requirements for the project.
- Build Micro services For Delivery of software product across the Enterprise.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring (MVC) Framework and combined with ORM(Hibernate) framework .
- Developed application modules using Spring MVC, Spring Annotations, Spring Beans, Dependency Injection, with database interface using Hibernate .
- Involved in the design and development of Batch Jobs using Spring Batch Architecture. Used Multithreading to enable multiple operations to be performed simultaneously.
- Tested Rest APIs in Spring-Controller at backend for JSON data using Postman.
- Involved in developing code to convert a SOAP response in to a JSON object and construct a tree in UI.
- Used java concepts like Collections, Generics, Exception handling, Concurrency to develop business logic
- Used Java Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Experience in Spring Security and Spring MVC frameworks, and Hibernate ORM framework .
- Used Spring BOOT to create stand-alone spring applications .
- Used Spring Inversion of Control, to make application easy to test and integrate.
- Used DAO classes with Spring Controllers .
- Developed LDAP server configuration file to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Developed GUI using Adobe Flex, Exaltation Script and CSS.
- Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design, Node.js , React JS, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Used popular Node.js frameworks like Express and Restify to mock a Restful API.
- Utilized Spring Annotations and XML Configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Wrote Rest-Controller w.r.t RESTful standards in Spring MVC to connect model with view.
- Implemented web services for communicating using SOAP.
- Experience in Migrating the WebLogic/Jboss servers from Development to Stage and Stage to Production .
- Knowledge of Jboss Messaging Persistence Manager .
- Used GIT to maintain and modify the code and configurations related to Jboss. Used Bamboo linked with GIT repositories.
- Trimmed the Jboss EAP to create the slim version of Application Server and secured the Jboss application server .
- Provided connections using spring with Hibernate to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data.
- Used Spring DAO concept to interact with oracle database using Hibernate Template .
- Developed and consumed asynchronous messaging using Java Message Service (JMS) for FTP between multiple applications as per the business life cycle.
- Used Maven and Gradle to build the project and JUnit to develop unit test cases
- Expertise in using JUNIT for Unit testing, Log4J for logging and debugging purposes, warning info on the server console and Version controller SVN to maintain code versions and documentation.
- Used Web Logic Application Developer for building, testing and deploying application locally.
- As part of the automation process used Selenium features like taking screenshots, Actions, handling frames, scrolling, alerts etc.
- Responsible in identifying defects in application using JProbe and Load Testing using JMeter .
- JProfiler to profile the application before we release and for monitoring purpose.
- Interacted with testing team to fix defects.
- Involved in bug fixes, enhancements and code refactoring.
- Hands on experience in EC2 , VPC, Subnets, Routing tables, Internet gateways, IAM, Route53, VPC peering, S3, ELB, RDS, Security Groups, Cloud Watch, SNS on AWS .
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services AWS platform instances using Chef Configuration management
- Provided user Access Management for right user from Identity Access Management (IAM) .
- Installing, Configuration and administering Jenkins with continuous Integration tool on LINUX machines along with adding/updating plug-in such as SVN, GIT, Maven along on deploying artifacts using XL Deploy, Amazon .
- For Project Pipelines/workflows system used Jenkins as CI Tool .
Confidential, New York
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in analysis and design phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Followed agile methodology (Stand up meetings, Sprint development and retrospective meetings).
- Full life cycle experience including requirements analysis, UMLs, data model design, coding, testing and creation of functional and technical design documentation.
- Implemented Angular routing using angular directives and implemented services with Ajax calls.
- Made use of Nodes for magnification, qualification and running local test runner server.
- Designed and developed application based on SpringMVC design pattern and multithreading
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Extensively used JQuery selectors, events, Traversal and JQuery, AJAX with JSON Objects
- Involved in writing JSF Backing Beans for controlling the UI and writing custom components and validations.
- Using it's advanced and cross browser functionality has used JQuery library for creation of powerful dynamic Web Pages and web applications.
- Designed & Developed persistence service using Hibernate framework. Used Hibernate as the ORM mapping tool and worked with HibernateQuery Language (HQL).
- Designed, developed and delivered RESTful Web Services, which significantly improved performance and increased customer bases utilizing Core JavaSpring Beans framework.
- Developed SOAP- based Web Services that acts as an Interface using Web Services/SOAP/ WSDL engine.
- Used SOAP UI to trigger developed Web Services
- Developed Application BL modules using EJB session beans.
- Involved in development of SOAP Web Services using JAX-WS, WSDL, UDDI and LDAP.
- Used AJAX to speed up application.
- Involved in developing and maintaining Struts controller, Struts Configuration files (struts-config.xml), Struts Action classes and Struts Action forms beans using Struts 1.2 version.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using SpringJMS. Used JMS Template to publish and Message Driven Bean (MDB) to subscribe from the JMSprovider.
- Involved in creating the HibernatePOJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema. Writing service methods and SQL queries, Mark Logic, PL/SQL to interact with the OracleDBMS.
- Created Connection Pools in Web Sphere and configured as needed.
- Developed the application using IntelliJ IDEA as the IDE and used standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, mutator/accessory code generation, EJB template generation.
- Version Control was mandated through Git.
- Used OracleRDBMS, Used MAVEN as build tool and developed build file for compiling the code of creating WAR files.
- Used LOG4J&JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state and Used Jira to track bugs, to keep track of the weekly sprints and to discuss team's work in full context.
Confidential, Roseville, CA
- Documented the tech design artifacts and socialized with the key stakeholders for approval.
- Responsible for developing web pages quickly and effectively using HTML 5, CSS 3, AJAX, JSON, and jQuery.
- Using AngularJS, HTML 5 and CSS 3. All HTML and DHTML is accomplished through AngularJS directives.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- The tech stack is AngularJS, LESS, Bootstrap and cutting-edge server-side technologies.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with AngularJS controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree.
- Used ReactJS for creating reusable UI components.
- Implemented MVC architecture using spring framework.
- Involved in the implementation of business logic in Struts Framework and Hibernate in the back-end.
- Involved developing re-usable web services using SOAP, XML, WSDL, XML Schemas
- Extensively used Web Services WSDL and SOAP for getting the information of the third party.
- Created smart navbar system in typescript that would retain a client context across multiple web apps using the query string. Smart nav would automatically determine selected navigation node using the browser URL.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant code using Java for an application development effort. This involves working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML etc.
- Implemented Backbone.js and React.js to create a dynamically changing website.
- Worked with Java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage Service (S3), Simple Queue Service (SQS) and Simple DB.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases JQUERY, AJAX, and JSON.
- Created new tables, written stored procedures, triggers and some user-defined functions using SQL server.
- Created SQL scripts for tuning and scheduling with SQL server
- Extensively used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Involved in Writing jQuery based Ajax Requests.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the document and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Tested the integrated application and reported issues to the back-end developers (JIRA).
- Involved in UI Testing with Jira which is generally testing the graphical user interfaces.
- Identified usability and develop functional and smooth, easy-to-operate and eye-catching web applications using ExtJS, Angular JS and React JS, Backbone.js, Node.js and Bootstrap with MySQL database.
- Perform web optimization on websites and web services for improved functionality over cross browsers and platforms.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS, React.js and Node.js in effective web design.
- Used version control system GIT to maintain code repositories
- Involved in writing jQuery based Ajax requests using jQuery. Get (URL, data, success, type) and jQuery. Post (URL, data, success, type).
- Used jQuery to traverse through the DOM and access the nodes.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, and CSS2/3 based on the W3C standards.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using the Angular framework.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, Ext.JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, and JSP for interactive cross-browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Designed Web Application User Interface, interaction scenarios and navigation based on analysts, interpretations of requirement and use cases.
- Effectively implemented AJAX in developing dynamic web pages
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular JS and MVC framework for data access.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Implemented Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Involved in writing application-level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Worked with Cross-Browser Compatible issues
- Developed the application using agile methodology. Worked on Java Messaging Services (JMS) for developing messaging services.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTfulService). Used Ant for building and deploying the war file into the application server.
- Worked with Eclipse as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the application. SVN is used for version control systems and source code management.
- Created test cases using JUnit and Mockito. Created automated test cases for the web application using Selenium.
- Configured and set up JBoss Server for deployment. Used JIRA for tracking bugs. Used JENKINS for continuous integration.
- Worked on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS3.
- Grails web development in Groovy/GSP/jQuery for CSC government division. Spearheaded innovative workflow mechanism. Initiated Specs unit testing framework. Agile environment
- Develop various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux libraries.
- Formulate and define system scope and objective based on user needs and thorough understanding of business processes
- Participated in numerous creative brainstorm sessions with strategists, storyboards, design specifications, and screen layouts that were shared with Directors and other team members
- Developed web presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers
- Designed the table fewer web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards
- Continuously provide input to project management activities throughout the project lifecycle influencing scope, risk plan, project plan, issues and status
Java UI Developer
- Actively involved in SCRUM's and Sprints of Agile Methodology.
- Created detailed design documents (UML diagrams like Use case, Class, Sequence, and Component diagrams) using Rational Rose.
- Involved in design activities that are HLD (High-Level Design) and LLD (Low-Level Design)
- Designed and developed front-end using JSP, JSTL, EL, and other custom tag libraries.
- Expertise in Web Page development using XML, XSLT.
- Involved in Web Page development using YUI Library.
- Involved in the design and prepared use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, and class diagrams for various modules.
- Followed Agile methodology and Test-driven approach for project deliverables
- Developed the application using JSF Framework for the web tier and EJb3 and JPA for the backend development
- Used Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate
- Developed test classes in JUnit for implementing unit testing.
- Involved in injecting dependencies into code using concepts like IOC of Spring Framework
- Designed asynchronous messaging using Java Message Service (JMS) to exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and the legacy system.
- Expose and Consume REST web services to get the data from different contracts from different clients and expose the warehouse inventory details for consumer tracking
- Used Spring MVC in the Web Layer
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application using WebSphere.
- Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using Hibernate ORM.
- Transaction Management using the Hibernate configurations
- Responsible for development of configuration, mapping and Java beans for Persistent layer (Object and Relational Mapping) of Hibernate.
- Involved in Writing and reviewing unit test cases using JUnit.
- Used CVS as version control system to check in and check out the data.
- Write and modify database stored procedures, triggers, functions, and PL/SQL Scripts.
- Created Forms and Reports using Oracle.
- Involved in writing shell scripts for deploying the application on UNIX.
- Involved in build management and build resolution activities of e-commerce project.
- Involved in Smoke Testing, Testing, bug fixing and documentation of the system.