- Over 5 years of Software design, developmentexperience in web - based and distributed enterprise applications on Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Exposure to complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for complex information systems using various Commercial applications.
- Extensive experience in design and development of multi-tier application using Java, Servlets, JSP, Struts, JSF, EJB, XML, Web Services,AWS, Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Experience in Struts Framework (MVC architecture, Internationalization techniques and XML related technologies such as DTD, XSD, XSL, XPath, DOM, SAX, Schema).
- Working knowledge in various J2EE Design Patterns like Front-Controller, Data Access Object and Value Object.
- Extensive Experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, Java Beans and Servlets and Spring boot.
- Proficient in using SQL and PL/SQLqueries. Expertise withTOAD.
- Experience on developing Applications using Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, and Toad.
- Strong experience in RDBMS using Oracle 10g, SQL Server, schema development, PL-SQL programming and alo familiar with AWS.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and work under pressure in a small team environment with excellent analytical, logical, communication and programming skills.
- Lively with ability to rapidly assimilate job requirements and learn new methodologies.
- Strong analytical, debugging and problem solving skills. Excellent communication, presentation skills and a good team player.
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts and Core Java concepts.
Languages: Java 1.5/6,C++,C, SQL
Frameworks: Struts 2, Spring 2.5/3.0, Spring MVC, Hibernate 3.0/3.5
Application Servers: WebLogic 10, IBM Web Sphere 4.x/5.x, Tomcat 6.x
DBMS: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS-SQL Server 2005 and MySQL, NoSQL.
Operating systems: Windows and Linux
IDE Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans
Version Control Systems: Subversion, CVS
Unit testing: junit
Build Management: Maven, Ant
XML Technologies: XML, SAX, DOM, WSDL, SOAP
Other Tools and Libraries: Apache POI, Log4j
Defect tracking tools: HP Quality Center, Rational ClearQuest, JIRA
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Followed the rules of Agile (Extreme Programming) and understood the basics of the software engineering.
- Implemented SCRUM Environment within development teams and other non-project teams
- Designed and developed front end screens for new requirements using Mustache, Backbone librariesans Spring Boot framework.
- Helping the team to estimate stories, sprint planning, Daily SRUM etc.
- Involved in consuming RESTfulWebservices to render the data to the front page.
- Applied Design patterns Singleton, Business delegator, Factory, Service locator etc.
- Worked on resolving issues for Securing Web Portal with LDAP and DB2 on webapplication server(WAS).
- Implemented RESTfulwebservices (JAX-RS) supporting both XML and JSON message to perform CRUD tasks.
- Configuring standalone LDAP registry on WAS Application Server.
- Development on Linux platforms Avia Docker on the AWSinstances.
- Used Web services - REST and SOAP for getting member information from third party.
- Used Ajax for backend interaction and data interchange with a synchronous call parsing the XML data, creating an XML HTTP Request and reading the data in the response XML from action class.
- Responsible for developing GUI / user interfaces using JQuery, CSS & HTML and using core Java concepts..
- Knowledge and understanding of concepts in Angular JS framework.
- Presentation tier was developed using JSP, JSTL, Java Script, and HTML.
- Designed and developed the web-tier using HTML, JSP's, Servlets and Tiles framework.
- Involved in the deployment of applications in SIT Development & QA environment.
- Developed server code using Corejava, Hibernate, Spring and Web Services under the guidelines of Service Oriented Architecture.
Confidential, Worcester, MA
- Involved in Redesigning the Card Activation and Registration flow
- Redesigning Add a Card flow.
- Designed and developed for the Presentation layer using JSP/Servlets and MVC Struts Frame work.
- Developed and improved usable enterprise wide application using Front End Development using HTML5 and JQuery.
- Developed User Interaction using JSP, HTML, Java Script, XML and server side components using Servlets.
- Applied Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control in the SPRING MVC Framework.
- Worked extensively on AJAX using DWR framework.
- Implemented Brand new offers availability through the Account Options page, similar to the ones released for the domestic market (US) &Phase 2 International Markets.
- Involved in the Dynamic form generation, Auto completion of forms, and user-validation functionalities using AJAX.
- Involved in troubleshooting production issues.
- Involved with production support team to deploy applications into production environment.
- Implemented Spring core container for making code loosely coupled and Spring MVC for separating the presentation layer from the business layer.
- Interacted with external services like GDAS, CAS, EAC using WebServices.
- Handled both functional and Technical aspects.
- Responsible for production support for Customers.
Environment: Java, Servlets,Sturts, JSP, JSON, JMS, Ajax, Spring MVC,RESTFUL,Web services (SOAP/WSDL), TOAD, Spring MVC,Maven,Agile, HTML5,Core Java,WebSphere Application Server 6.1.
Confidential, SFO, CA
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing and Deployment.
- Responsible for the design and development of the application framework.
- Designed and Developed UI’s using JSP by following MVC architecture.
- Developed the application using Struts framework. The Views are programmed using JSP pages with the struts tag library, Model is the combination of EJB’s and Java classes and web implementation controllers are Servlets.
- Used JUnit for unit testing of the system and Log4J for logging.
- Created and maintained data using Oracle database and used JDBC for database connectivity.
- Created and implemented Oracle stored procedures and triggers.
- Used Apache Axis for implementing and testing Web Services.
- Implemented Different Design patterns like singleton, factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, session façade, Value object and DAO design patterns.
Environment: Core Java, JSP & Servlets, Struts, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, Web Services, SQL Developer, Bugzilla, Oracle 11g, SQL Server.