- With 9+ years of IT of experience in analysis, design and implementation & testing of Object oriented applications in the client/server, web, distributed, integrated environments using Core Java, J2EE and Web technologies in Windows, Linux and UNIX environments.
- Published four Android apps.
- Built a website from scratch. It has 1 Million+ users now.
- Solid experience in Java & J2EE technologies using Core Java - Collections, Exception Handling, Serialization & Multi-threading, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Spring MVC, Hibernate
- Experience in designing front end interfaces using HTML, JSP, CSS, Java Script,Angular JS.
- Hands on experience with Spring, Spring Dependency Injection and Spring MVC.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO).
- Experience in Web/Application Servers like WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with Oracle 9i/10g/11g. Having strong PL/SQL query writing skills.
- Strong experience in various IDEs such as Eclipse, JDeveloper, SQL Developer.
- Extensive Software life Cycle Development (SDLC) experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing & Documentation.
- Excellent team player with good communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Quick learner with ability to grasp new technologies, software and hardware.
- Worked on AWS Cloud and configured MySQL Relational Data Service, EC2 Linux instances.
- Extensive experience of Android Development and Google Play APIs.
- Hand On experience with Facebook Graph APIs.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong technical background and good interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Confidential - Seattle, WA
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed and implemented high performance, scalable enterprise information architecture and distributed applications design in an agile environment.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Implemented data integration and data access solutions across various legacy, enterprise, and departmental applications via web services.
- Designing and implementing the java API's for processing client data and storing it into databases like Mongo DB, Oracle and MySQL.
- Using BitBucket(Git) as a version controlling for the source to check in the code and created branches and forks to merge the changes from local.
- Tracking project implementation through Jira, planning sprints and reviewing them weekly, documenting the publishing process on confluence for authors.
- Implementing Swagger Configuration in Java Spring boot for auto generating swagger json files for REST API call.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework for the application development which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performed validations.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API. Performed various validations using spring validation framework.
- Implemented data model, map data tables with Hibernate entities, configure relationships using Hibernate annotations.
- Configured the applications to use Maven and Gradle for dependency management and for generating deployable artifacts. Linux shell scripting to run the JAR file created for batch program.
- Implemented server pages using Apache Tomcat as application server and Log4j for application logging and debugging.
- Built the endpoints using Jenkins and pushed tasks into QA for testing and developed unit test cases using Junit, Mockito to test the accuracy of business logic.
- Review code and provide suggestions to improve quality and comply with architectural, design and coding standards and best practices.
- Create and maintained web application architectural documentation and standards. Facilitate knowledge transfer to development and supported team members.
- Maintain effective relationships with user department personnel. Provide technical support and troubleshoot application issues and bugs.
Confidential - Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed REST endpoints that accept the car readings (JSON) from the mock car tracker sensor using spring module. Here vehicle details like make, model, year and other details are loaded using those endpoints
- This project is developed in Java using IntelliJ IDE and Maven was used as build tool along with Jenkins to setup continuous integration and TOMCAT Server is used to run the project.
- Implemented API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP methods GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Used nginx server to handle HTTP requests sent by users to a pool of apache tomcat servers with different API.
- In this project, the changes made on the development and testing environments (local repository) are tested and then moved to production (shared repository) using continuous integration server like Jenkins to identify errors and get feedback
- Worked on Splunk, created dashboards, alerts and identified errors on multiple servers using status codes and logs.
- Strong experience with version control tools like BitBucket, GitHub and GIT client like Source Tree.
- Junit is used to test the code with different test cases like methods using assertions and run tests with different parameters.
- Spring JPA is used to write queries (executed in runtime) to retrieve car details based on model and year.
- Used Spring boot for building same car tracker application with an embedded tomcat container and production ready features with automatic configuration.
- Used Amazon Web Services(AWS) like EC2 to create linux server instances with nginx, java and tomcat and hosted applications on them.
- Used Spring microservices so that the car tracker application can be divided into individual components and are handled by docker container reducing complexity.
Confidential - Alpharetta, GA
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
- Extensive experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Designed and developed the application front end using Spring MVC, JSTL, HTML, JQUERY, AJAX, CSS, Java Script, JSON and Java Server Pages(JSP). Oriented
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Design (OOD) Techniques using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Used SOAP UI to test the web service API calls.
- Developed server - side services using Spring Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) and Used SOAP client to interact with the services by providing the SOAP URL mapping.
- Used Hibernate as persistence Layer ORM Framework to perform database operations.
- Developed Server-side programs and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in development of custom Servlet handling http request and response objects.
- Used Spring JDBC to execute database queries. Created row mappers and query classes for DB operations.
- Used Spring framework for Dependency Injection and JDBC connectivity.
- Developed RESTful Web services client to consume JSON messages using Spring JMS configuration.
- Used SPRING framework that handles application logic and makes calls to business objects and services mainly SOAP Web services.
- Used Ant tool to build the application and deploy the application in WebSphere Application server.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Used JMS and MDB's for asynchronous communication.