- Having 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing and Implementation of applications on Java/J2EE technologies.
- Proficient in working across all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Good working experience in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages.
- Excellent technical knowledge in back - end RDBMS tools like Oracle and MySQL.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented design, Systems Analysis, Software & Web Application development.
- Strong experience in implementing MVC framework like Struts, Spring and ORM tools like Hibernate in J2EE architecture.
- Extensive development experience in web applications using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB and APIs like JDBC, Java Mail, JNDI, XML and JavaBeans.
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services technologies, including Restful, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Axis, Soap, XML, WSDL, SAX and DOM.
- Good understanding of JAVA / J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, Value Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Façade.
- Experienced in buildtools like Ant and Maven, Log4j for Logging and JUnit for testing.
- Expertise in using J2EEApplication Servers such as IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Web Servers like Tomcat.
- Extensively used IDE for Application development like RAD, Eclipse, and Net Beans .
- Experienced in database GUI/IDE Tools using TOAD, DB Visualizer and MySQL Client.
- Experienced in handling Version Control Systems like TFS, CVS, VSS and SVN . Working experience with the operating systems like UNIX, Solaris and Windows.
- Hands on experience in using Ruby to create a functional programming and support multi-character encoding.
- Development experience includes working with cross functional team and global development teams in Onshore/Offshore Model.
- Expertise in object modeling and Object Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience with UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State, and Activity diagrams.
- Experience on object oriented development using agile development, design patterns and tiered architecture.
- Planned,directed, and coordinated activities of different projects to ensure that goals/objectives were accomplished within prescribed time frames and budget.
- Highly motivated, dedicated, Quick learner, ability to work independently and as a resourceful part of the team, along with excellent Technical, Analytical and Communication skills.
J2EE Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JDBC, RMI, JNDI, JSTL, Web Services, EJB
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic Server
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, JUnit, Log4J J2EE Design Patterns
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XML Schema, DOM, SAX, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, XML-Beans, JAXP, AJAX, JQuery, JSON
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
IDE / Version Control Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, CVS, SVN, WordPress, Sublime, WebStorm, NetBeans, Junit, JIRA, SOAPUI, GitHub, Bitbucket
Operating Systems: Mac OS, Windows, Linux
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in Full Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- Followed Agile Software Development with Scrum methodology
- Designed and implemented application using Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring MVC, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, SQL, and IBM WebSphere.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML, CSS, and spring framework.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Developed CSS style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons.
- Used AngularJS to develop this website as a responsive website.
- Used two-way data binding features of AngularJS to implement Data binding to bind various server controls to the data from database.
- Development using Spring Framework (MVC, Dependency Injection, Auto wiring, Caching, Database Connectivity, REST and SOAP Client API, Asynchronous calls, Thread Executor framework) which communicates with various service layers and configuring the spring xml files.
- Used REST and SOAP Web Services to exchange information.
- Developed Spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application.
- Implemented ORM in the persistence layer using Hibernate framework in conjunction with Spring AOP functionality.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring IOC architecture and Hibernate.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report to MQ Server using MQ Series.
- Used JMS to send messages securely, reliably and asynchronously to WebSphere.
- Performed unit testing on various project modules using JUnit framework.
- Developed SQL queries to access data in Oracle database.
- Used Maven to build WAR and EAR files to deploy on Application Servers.
- Used GIT as a Version Control Tool.
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, LDPA, XML, HTML, CSS, AJAX, SOAP web service, SQL, Oracle, Eclipse, Windows.
Confidential, Webster, NY
- Involved in Developing Web Application with Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from Design to Deployment using agile methodologies.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, XML and XSLT and Web services (SOAP, WSDL).
- Gathered and documented the requirements from the team.
- Designed and developed Use-Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose for OOA/OOD techniques.
- Applied OOP concepts, including UML use cases, class and interaction diagrams.
- Used Struts framework for MVC design Pattern, Action class, Action Servlet, Form Bean.
- Independently develop LoadRunner test scripts according to test specifications/requirements.
- Implemented business logic on server side using Session Beans and Entity beans.
- Used JSF components-Button, Label, Html, Static Text, Text Area etc. to develop interactive UI.
- Developed UML design models for application.
- Developed and maintained presentation layer (UI) for the Wholesale Management Portal.
- Development of EJB’s, Servlets and JSP files for implementing Business rules and Security options using WebLogic App Server.
- Involved in creating test cases using JUnit for Java classes and Abstract spring dependency Injection test for spring beans.
- Implemented web-service integration components using SOAP web services.
- Handled the data persistency using Hibernate Framework.
- Involved in designing and developing dynamic web pages using HTML and JSP with Struts tag libraries.
- Designed JSP layout using Struts Tiles Framework.
- Worked in configuration of TOMCAT application server in Multi-cluster environment.
- Evaluated different open source PDF Java Libraries and implemented the Flying Saucer API, based on iText, which was used to render CSS and XHTML files into PDF files to display the patient’s statistical data.
- Developed the application using RAD as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (CVS).
- Made the test cases and the Style sheets (XSL) to visualize the final product behavior and fine tune the requirements.
- Worked with QA team during various testing phases and debugged/resolved defects and executed unit test cases by using JUNIT for accuracy of code.
- Involved in peer code review and analysis of Performance issues.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Involved in complete life cycle of software development including designing, developing, testing, and deployment of application.
- J2EE Architecture was implemented using Struts based on the MVC pattern.
- Implemented the different UI Components like Data-tables, Calendar etc in JSF components.
- Extensively used PHP as a scripting language for the web development.
- Used PHP along with HTML, CSS to create dynamic we page contents and images used in the website.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams & Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the user interfaces using JSP embedded with JSTL based on MVC architecture.
- Used XPATH in custom parser for subscript logic.
- Created and configured Active MQ and Topics for JMS.
- Interacted with WebServices using SOAP using HTTP through XML serialization.
- Developed an Ajax framework for rapid development of Rich Internet Application access to databases.
- Created functional specification documents, UI prototypes, and unified modeling language (UML) diagrams.
- Strong knowledge on the server side scripting language - PHP.
- Created Java Servlets, deployed as EAR file, connected to SQL server database using JDBC.
- Developed the business logic using Java Beans and Session Beans.
- Built customer tag handlers and description library.
- Developed Event Logging & Error Reporting application using Servlets.
- Developed view pages and JavaBeans (JSP, JavaBeans, HTML).
- Modeled EJB’s and other classes using Rational Rose.
- Developed system to access to legacy system database (JDBC).
- Designed dataflow system, divided dataflow to modules, defined function and interface.
- Designed database tables, stored procedures, and functions and wrote user manuals and other training material.
- JBOSS server was used for deploying.
- ANT script is used to create WAR and EAR files.
- Used Log4J for logging Framework.
- Used Junit for unit testing.
Environment: J2EE Servlets, Hibernate,AJAX, JDBC, Struts, XML, WebLogic, WebServices, XML Schema, XSLT, XSL, JSP, JSF, JBOSS, Oracle, and Windows.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Used all the components of STRUTS Framework like Action Forms, Action Servlets, Action Mappings, Action Errors, and Tiles.
- Developed web based presentation using JSP, AJAX using YUI components and Servlet technologies and implemented using Struts framework.
- Developed JSP’s with Custom Tag Libraries for control of the business processes in the middle-tier and was involved in their integration.
- Developed web components using MVC pattern under Struts framework.
- Developed application Framework using Java Technologies like JSP, Struts 2.0, Log4j, and Object Oriented Analysis & Design Principles.
- Implemented business layer using spring core and configured spring dependency injection, enabling all business components loosely coupled between layers.
- Used JSF framework with AJAX in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, RIA components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- Used Eclipse as Java IDE tool for creating various J2EE artifacts like Servlets, JSP’s and XML.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate and configured Hibernate with spring to interact with the database.
- Effectively developed Action classes, Action forms, JSP, JSF and other configuration files like struts-config.xml, web.xml.
- Used Hibernate for DAO layer and developed all mappings required for ORM mappings.
- Developed Hibernate criteria queries for CRUD operations.
- Developed components using stateless session beans (EJB) and deployed them on WebSphere Server.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Developed Web Services for Payment Transaction and Payment Release.
- Used the DAO Pattern and J2EE framework facilitated the integration and deployment of DAO, Servlets, JSP and XML.
- Used Java Concurrency Library on Multi Threading processes.
- Configured and deployed the application on JBoss application Server.
- Involved in designing and developing the front end of the application using JSP, Java script, AJAX, HTML, DHTML, CSS.
- Involved in developing Java APIs, which communicates with the Java Beans.
- Involved in writing SQL queries & PL/SQL - Stored procedures, function, triggers, cursors, object types, Cursors, sequences, indexes etc.
- Wrote test cases in Junit for unit testing of classes and implemented the logging using Log4j.
- Involved in Unit testing of application using JUnit and built the package using Ant and deployed the application on to WebLogic App Server.
- Extensively used Oracle SQL Developer graphical tool for the enhancement and simplification of Database Development task.
- Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, MVC, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDK,Struts, Spring, Hibernate, XML, NetBeans, JBoss, Log4j, Junit, WebServices, WebLogic, Oracle, and Windows.