- 8+ years of programming experience in J2EE, Java & web - based technologies.
- Extensive experience across all phases of SDLC including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and post go live support.
- Experience in Client-Server, Web based systems & distributed enterprise applications.
- Expert in writing functional, technical specifications, understanding client’s business processes and modeling business processes while applying structured and object-oriented analytic techniques.
- Created system proposals, feasibility / alternative analyses with software and hardware selections, and performance and transaction analysis.
- Extensively worked on frameworks such as jQuery, React, Backbone, Bootstrap, AngularJS and AJAX technologies in Web Development, MVC architecture Web Framework Springs.
- Expert in connecting Data Access Objects to the database layer using Hibernate and worked on Application Servers WebLogic and Tomcat.
- Excellent knowledge on databases MySQL, Oracle 9i/10g and familiar with NOSQL database.
- Expert in Application development, testing, debugging, tuning and deployment.
- Strong capability of meeting project milestones and comfortable with agile development.
- Passionate, out-of-the-box thinker, and problem solver to work in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Work well as a team player in a collaborative environment, and have good oral and written communication skills.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, C, C++, SQL, Python
Operating Systems: Win XP/Vista/7/8, Linux, iOS.
ServerSide Programming: Servlets 2.1/2.2, JSP 2.0, JSF3.0, JDBC 2.0/3.0, Springs, IdenitiyIQ Api, iText .
RDBMS/ Reporting: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server; SAP BOBJ, Power BI, Tableau 8.
Application Server: Tomcat, Maven.
Tools: Ant, SQL Developer.
Version control: Npm, Git, Maven.
IDE and Tools: Netbeans, Eclipse, EditPlus, JSfiddle, Sublime text.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Full Stack Developer/ Analyst
- Redesigning the SAM application front end using HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, and Angular JS 1.5 with an emphasis on responsive design techniques such as media queries, responsive images and implementing a custom responsive layout based on percentages, and font sizes using ems.
- Produced data models for application software that was being converted and upgraded. That included the internal data structure as well as mapping from old to new systems.
- Worked with JSF template structure to HTML to decouple the frontend code in XML syntax structure and vice versa.
- Created PDF, CSV with iText to support the requirement for download.
- Helped to remediate 508 accessibility defects and developed needed components for various webpages and PDF content.
- Performed 508 accessibility and usability acceptance testing and remediation of web application and ensured cross-browser compatibility in Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Webkit browsers .
- Worked on improving the existing functional HQL queries and Hibernate 4.
- Created necessary backing beans and improvising logic to fit new requirement and enhancement features.
- Consume REST webs services to connect DBSIGT to fetch records and data to enable search functionality.
- Worked with SOAP Services for validation of CAGE and other functional validations with remote applications of FPDS.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility issues.
- Translating business requirements of search functionality into an Elastic Search implementation
Environment: HTML/HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS/CSS3, AngularJS 1.5, Maven, REST API, JSON, AJAX, XML, XHTML, Spring, Hibernate 4, HQL, Red Hat Jboss, Subline Text Editor, PGAdmin, sql developer, Agile, Tableau.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Java Developer / Identity Specialist
- Compiled functional business requirements for financial, marketing, geographic information system (GIS) / demographic applications. Produced project plans and schedules.
- Defined functional requirements. Modeled current “as-is” and projected “to-be” business workflow processes.
- Defined business-reporting requirements including content, layout, and other characteristics.
- Worked on TrackMyRequest, Reporting modules in customizing IdentityIQ application.
- Participate in SailPoint deployment activities such as connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development.
- Worked with iText API to create Pdf downloads for Reports Module.
- Followed Agile/ SCRUM methodology for developing the application and used SVN, GIT for version controlling of source code.
- Worked with Maven for application build and deployment.
- Produced reports using business intelligence tools such as Business Objects, Tableau, and Power BI.
Environment: Sailpoint IdentityIQ, Java 1.7, J2EE, JSF 2.3, XML, Apache Tomcat 7.0, Eclipse, JSF, Java Script, jQuery, Rich Faces, CSS3, Maven, Springs 3.0, Hibernate, BOBJ 4.1 Sp6, Power BI, Tableau 8.
Confidential, Chicago, CA
UI/ iOS Developer Intern
- Implemented numerous features for the iPad app including, shopping cart enhancements and location-based product list management.
- Implemented numerous features for an iPhone and iPad application for handling mobile payments. The application allows payments by credit card, ACH, check, and cash.
- Implemented an iOS 7 compatibility upgrade for an education social networking application for iPhone and iPad.
- Completed numerous bug fixes and implemented the iOS 7 upgrade for a hybrid native iOS/ web application for finding restaurant deals and information.
- Work with management team to design, build and maintain native mobile apps.
- Collaborate closely with management and creative teams to implement requirements and translate them into application features.
- Prepared detailed design documents and design approaches using various tools.
- Hands-on experience on every step of mobile development from conception to publish.
- Experience in the following mobile development frameworks: Native Code. Object-C/Swift for iOS and Java for Android.
- Wrote unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Worked on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Defining implementation approaches, algorithms, and code structure to meet the requirements.
- Worked with Node.js, C, Core Data, JSON parsing, Web Services Integration, design patterns, and database
- Knowledge of Auto layouts, iOS DKS 8.0, and Xcode 6.1
- Knowledge of iOS Distribution Mechanics and Signing.
- Worked on Snapshot testing and knowledge of Mac environment.
Environment: JAVA UI/ UX, Node.js, Web Services, iOS, Objective-C, Swift, GIT, Media Player Framework, Xcode, iTunes Connect, App Store Distribution.
UI Analyst/ Developer
- Defined functional and non-functional business requirements for an image repository containing geographic and photographic client base information.
- Provided work schedules for project. Documented project risks and issues. Communicated project status and made corrections where effort was off-track.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, and CSS optimization.
- Redesigned and implemented complete web application to meet web and industry standards.
- Designed web pages using with HTML, CSS and jQuery based on the W3C standard.
- Implemented jQuery based accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet Application (RIA).
- Developed features using Servlets, JSP, Java beans, JDBC.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax Requests.
- Worked with jQuery Events to manipulate the elements depends on the user interactions.
- Defined customer objectives, business needs and scope, and systems requirements
- Analyzed and defined business requirements for Java-based front-end to a data warehouse, with the goal of increasing flexibility and usability for customers accessing 9 Confidential website.
- Worked extensively with the client to provide the business solutions and requirements analysis.
- Discussed with business users and generated the real use cases, sequence and class diagrams for the development of the application.
- Involved in developing business components and presentation components using J2EE and Servlet framework.
- Extensively worked with Eclipse in coding and building the application.
- Created JSP, HTML, CSS files for front-end and worked with Java Scripts in front end for various features.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Apache Tomcat, Java Script, jQuery, JSON, XML, JDBC, Servlets.