- Over 8+ years of prevalent software experience in design, development and deployment of web - based Client-Server business applications using OOP, Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience working with different SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodologies like AGILE (SCRUM), TDD (Test Driven Development) and Waterfall Models.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
- Experience in developing applications using Java/J2EE technologies like Servlets, Struts, accustom tags, Java Beans, EJB, Spring, Spring Boot, JDBC, Hibernate, JBPM, JMS, JSF.
- Experience on Spring Framework - SpringCore, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Web flow and hands on experience in working with Spring Batch for monitoring, logging into the application, tracing, application support, transaction and resource management.
- Good command and knowledge in working with core java concepts like Collection frameworks, Interfaces, Synchronization,Serialization, Thread pools, JavaBeans, Externalization, Generics and Annotations.
- Good command on Java 8 concepts like Lambda, Functional Interfaces, Filters and Streams.
- Knowledge of application development for Cloud platforms using technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices. Expertise in implementing client-server business applications using Microservices .
- Experience in configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using different web servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Apache Axis, Apache HTTP Server, JBoss and WebLogic.
- Hands-on experience in implementation and developing using RDBMS like MySQL, DB2, Oracle.
- Experience in database design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, and packages in relational databases like Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, MySQL and also good hands on experience in implementing, designing and developing NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, Apache Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Expertise in developing SOA(Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS using tools like Apache Axis.
- Experience on AWS platforms VPC, EC2, ELB, SQ3, and EBS, ROUTE 53, Dynamo DB CLI and SDK’s/API tools and good knowledge on AWS tools like S3, Lambda, Kinesis, Cloud Watch, SQS.
- Extensive hands on experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and other PaaS platforms.
- Experience in AWS infrastructure with AWScloud environments such as Jenkins, Chef and Puppet.
- Experience in using Jenkins for CI/CD process and creating Docker images and containers.
- Experience in working with different IDE’s like Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), NetBeans, IntelliJ, STS(Spring Tool Suite), Visual Studio, Dream Viewer.
- Experience with project build/test/deployment tools like Maven and Ant.
- Experience in using Automation tools like Selenium and Cucumber.
- Experience in using code repository tools - Tortoise SVN, CVS, GitHub , and Visual Source Safe .
- Worked with Log4j for logging and used JUnit and Mockito for unit testing and integration testing.
Programming Languages: Java 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0, J2SE, J2EE, C, C++, PL/SQL.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, MySQL 5.1, SQL Server, NoSQL, CassandraMongo DB.
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSP, JSTL, JSF, Struts, Hibernate, Spring Security, JNDI.
Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, EJB, NodeJS, ReactJS, Bootstrap.
Cloud Environments: AWS, Netflix Eureka, Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
Web services: Restful API, Microservices, JAX-RS, JAX WS, JAX-RPC, SOAP, WSDL
Spring Frameworks: Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JTA, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, Visual Studio, STS, Brackets, IntelliJ, RAD.
Version Control: Git, CVS, SVN.
Testing tool: JUnit, Mockito
Build Tools: Gradle, ANT, Maven, Jenkins.
Confidential - Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in development and testing of Streamlets module. Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Followed Agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Implemented Java8 features like Lambda expressions, Streams, filters, pipelines, Optional Interfaces etc.
- Implemented UI components using Angular 2.0 dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Developed custom Angular directives, components, services, templates and integrated with Spring forms.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Adapter, Service locator, Session facade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Used Executor Service framework to implement multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed classes using Core java/Executor Service(multithreading, concurrency, memory management).
- Involved in developing UI pages using Angular2.0 and calling the Rest API’s from backend.
- Created Spring Boot with Micro Services utilizing RESTful API.
- Consumed REST Web Services for getting the credit card information from third party application using EME.
- Developed Restful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and added WS-Security using XWSS to secure the Web services.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using Spring andHibernate data mapping.
- Implemented HibernateTemplate to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query, Criteria.
- Developed Session Beans for Transactions like fetching the data and updating the customer information.
- Worked on Drools Rules Engine and Expectation Rule Engine for writing Business Rule Validation.
- Utilized Spring Core, AOP and WS-security to build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Implemented SpringCloud Config Server, Routing and Filtering to Microservices using Netflix Zuul.
- Extensively used Spring Batch which uses Spring IOC dependencies, this is useful for developing batch processing.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit and Docker environments.
- Developed database objects-Stored Procedures, Tables, Views, Sequences, Cursors, Packages and Triggers.
- Wrote SQL queries using PL/SQL, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Involved in CI/CD process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build Create Docker image and deployment inAWS environment.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservicesDocker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS admin console.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS .
- Created detailed AWS Security groups which behaved as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWSEC2 instances.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Worked on creating the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application. Used JMeter to test performance of SOAP protocol.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing.
- Developed and tested extraction, transformation, job and load(ETL) processes.
- Performed cross browser testing by using Selenium Grid on multiple browsers and on different platforms.
- Oversaw all aspects of testing JUnit, FIT, and SIT,End to End, Regression,User acceptance and Performance.
Environment: Java 1.7/1.8, J2EE, HTML 5, CSS 3, Boot Strap, Spring Boot, Hibernate 4.x, Core Java, Angular JS2, SOAP/Rest, Web Services, Eclipse RCP SASS, WSDL, JIRA 5.x/6.x, Microservices, JMS, SQL, NOSQL(MongoDB), ETL, Grunt, AWS, Spring Cloud, Spring batch, Git, Apache JMeter, JQuery, JUnit, Docker, Maven, Jenkins.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sr. Java/ J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all the phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC) including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development, Deployment and Customization of the Application.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS and JQuery to display the data on the client side. Wrote SPA using NodeJS as the server side, GULP, WEBPACK (ES6), Restful web services plus AJAX and Angular JS.
- Used BackboneJS to optimize in-browser use, to load the module and to improve the Speed. Front-end development by utilizing Java script frameworks such as JQuery, NodeJS and AngularJS.
- Developed a dashboard based on Ajaxcalls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for Analytical
- Reporting using NodeJs and Wrote code to fetch data from web services using JQuery AJAX for asynchronous communication via JSON response and updating the modified data to display in UI pages.
- Called web services with RESTArchitecture to specify constraints through Angular JS services to get XML files.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise application communication and integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Used various CoreJava concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collections framework extensively to store, retrieve and manipulate data objects of application in the business logic layer.
- Involved in Spring Configuration XML files that contain declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Used J2EE patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Session Façade and Business Delegate during development.
- Developed micro services with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each micro service in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Used Spring Transactions in the application and spring beans to develop Session beans for the business logic.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Implemented spring service layer with dependency wiring, transaction, DAO, Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Used Microserviceswith Spring Boot services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Maintaining quality Microservices code and developing a RESTful API to interact with the microservices.
- Designed and developed Application based on SpringFramework, Spring MVC and spring templates, Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate DAOs for ORM mapping.
- Composed and executed MongoDB document scripts to insert, update NoSQL database, automating data changes, reporting and wrote MongoDB client to receive data from AMC for Companies.
- Used NoSQL MongoDB database to provide recommendations on Performance tuning for applications.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database.
- Experience in designing and deploying AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer, auto scaling groups.
- Created detailed AWS Security groups which behaved as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWSEC2 instances.
- Worked on Pivotal Cloud Foundry to host Application which used to role-based access controls, applying, enforcing roles and permissions to ensure that users can access for which they have been granted access.
- Re-architect monolithic service into microservices based architecture using Spring boot and pivotal cloud foundry.
- Used Selenium Data Driven framework for testing the application and integrating it with Maven, TestNG Unit Testing tool and Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool for continuous delivery pipeline.
- Used Maven as the Build tool. Experienced in using assistant tools such as GIT to access the code repository.
- Implemented the logging using log4j which is used to log both User Interface and Domain Level Messages.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Worked on Agile methodology including team-based design and code reviews.
- Actively involved in Requirement Analysis, designing, development and testing of the entire application.
- Develop various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Implemented Spring MVC controllers, configured using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Implemented spring framework Bean Factory & Application Context for bean initialization and configurations.
- Spring AOP is used for logging, auditing, and security and transaction management to distinguish business logic from the crosscutting concerns.
- Implemented the back-end functionality of the modules using Singleton and Session Facade design patterns.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM tool to interact with the database.
- Involved in development of POJO classes and writing Hibernate query language (HQL) queries.
- Asynchronous messaging is done using JMS and created Queue for point to point messaging.
- Developed REST web services using SpringMVC to extract client related data from database and used SOAP UI for testing these RESTFUL API web services.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by developing and consuming RESTFUL services based on JAX-RS.
- Implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects, able to modify the data in the response.
- Worked with DB2 and Wrote SQL Queries, stored Procedures, triggers, and integrated SQL Queries into DAO.
- Deployed the application on ApacheTomcat Application Server.
- Used Log4j logging mechanism for logging.
- Used SVN for versioning and concurrent access to the project files.
- Resolving spring framework artifacts and code build & deployment with Maven.
- Used JIRA for defect and issue tracking and Used Jenkins for continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Automated regression test cases using Selenium.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - design, coding, testing, and documentation using Rational Unified Process (RUP) for analysis and design of application.
- Developed CSS sheets for developing user aesthetic UI components.
- Developed Web applications in MVC architecture using Spring framework.
- Implemented logging in the application using Spring Framework AOP module to know the application status. Used Spring DAO module for performing CRUD operations on database.
- Used Spring IOC design pattern to provide relation between application components. Separated application configuration and dependency specification from actual application code.
- Developed SOAP Web service modules based on SOA architecture to consume services.
- Called external applications using Web Services for delivering notifications.
- Used JAXB parser for parsing the valid XML files as defined by the XSD.
- Used JMS API to access the queues, read and write the messages for processing.
- Worked on JUnit for creating test cases for all the Business Rules and the application code.
- Experienced with setting up the basic project setup from scratch using Spring-Hibernate based design.
- Worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving EJB 3.1 annotations to synchronize with database through XML.
- Deployed the application in JBoss Application Server. Used ANT scripts to fetch, build, and deploy application to development environment and used CVS as version control.
- Interacted with application testers to review system defects and provided comprehensive fixes.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Participated in all phases of the project development life cycle like design, development, testing, enhancements and production support.
- Used Rational Rose for the Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams to represent the detailed design phase.
- Implemented MVC architecture and developed action classes for the entire application using Struts framework.
- Implemented Singleton, Service Locator design patterns in MVC framework and developed command, delegate, model action script classes to interact with the backend.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- Designed and developed reusable Java classes for business logic functionality using services like JDBC and JNDI.
- Involved in creating the Registry Resources in Confidential Governance Registry which would become a single resource for the registered schemas.
- Developed Confidential Carbon based Data Service layer to enable CRUD operations on Meta Content Repository.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic application server.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixing the problems.
- Designed database Tables, View, Indexes and created triggers for optimized data access.
- Written JUnit test cases for unit testing of the application.
- Written ANT scripts for building application artifacts.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of the development life cycle ( SDLC ) involving in requirement Collection. Design and analysis of the customer specifications of the application using TDD Methodology,
- Implemented struts framework using MVC design pattern and front controller pattern
- Designed user interface by creating web pages for each component using Struts web MVC and Action Servlet as front controller in this application.
- Developed Action Class components for performing business process execution and involved in configuration of struts configuration specific xml file
- Designed mailing application to send notifications to the Oracle users for intimating to start the next workflow.
- Designed and implemented AJAX server calls to dynamically retrieve shipping information.
- Worked on Oracle in writing complex queries in the business logic layer. Used joins, debugging the SCM related packages and customization.
- Involved in testing the application using JUnit .
- Designed, coded and tested business logic for software applications.
Environment: Core Java, JDK, J2EE, JSP, MySQL, Ant Build, JDBC, Struts, HTML, XML, Java Script,JUnit, Ajax, TDD Methodology, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse.