- Highly motivated and skilled senior professional with having 8+years of professional IT experience as a Software Developer in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) includes Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing and Implementation of applications on Java and Web technologies using Agile - Scrum methodologies
- Strong experience in Programming languages like Java, J2EE, C, C++, Python.
- Extensive experience on Java / J2EE Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Factory, Value Objects, Business Delegate, and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Extensive development experience in web applications using Java 7/8, J2EE 6/5, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSF and APIs like JDBC, JNDI, XML, JavaBeans, Portlets.
- Proficient in implementing SOA architecture using Web Services technologies using REST, SOAP and XML.
- Experience in designing & developing software solutions for various industries including Banking, MMIS, Health Exchange, and Smart Grid management solutions using n-tier architecture in distributed environment and Java /J2EE and Client / Server Technologies, web, and distributed end-to-end enterprise applications.
- Expertise in object modeling and Object-Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience in creating UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State and Activity diagrams
- Expertise in developing responsive web design applications with Single Page Applications (SPAs) Framework using AngularJS.
- Experience in developing SQL, Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle 11g and comfortable with databases like SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL, DB2 and PL/SQL.
- Strong experience in implementing MVC framework like Struts 2.x, Spring 3.x/4.x and ORM tools like Hibernate in J2EE architecture
- Generated XML files for the configuring beans in Spring MVC and jobs in Spring Batch.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Experienced in implementing enterprise integration patterns using Apache Camel framework.
- Developed REST Web services using JAX-RS and Jersey to perform transactions from front end to our backend applications, response is sent in JSON or XML formats based on the use cases.
- Experience in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications using Node.js that interacts with Mongo DB and performed CRUD operation on MongoDB.
- Strong experience in deploying J2EE components on JBoss, Tomcat5.x/6.x/7.x, BEA WebLogic and WebSphere application servers.
- Extensively used IDE for Application development like Eclipse, Net Beans, and RAD.
- Experienced in database GUI/IDE Tools using TOAD, DB Visualizer and MySQL Client
- Working experience with the operating systems like Windows, Linux and UNIX
- Extensively used Python requests module to callWeb Servers
- Expertise on build tools like Ant, Maven, Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Expertise on usingLog4j for Logging and JUnit, Mockito and Jira for testing.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills and ability to quickly grasp business ideas and requirements.
- Good team player with the ability to solve problems, prioritize multiple tasks and to adopt new technology
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, Python
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, EJB 1.x/2.x/3.x, JSP, AJAX, JMS, JNDI, JSF 2.x, JDBC 2.x, Spring 3/4
Frameworks: SpringMVC, Spring 3/4, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Struts 2.x, AngularJS 1.4/2, WebStorm
Web Technologies: HTML,HTML5, Java Script,XML, XSLT, CSS,CSS3, AJAX,JQuery, JSON, XSD, REST API,SOAP, Jersey
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i,PL/SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, DB2, Mongo-DB
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 7.x/6.x/5.x, Apache Camel, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1/7.0, WebSphere 8.1/8.2,JBoss 4.0/7.0, Glassfish
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD
Version Control Tools: Confidential, SVN, GIT
Other Tools: Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Bamboo, JUnit, Mockito, Jira,Log4j, Jasper Reports, SOAP UI, Kafka
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile-Scrum, UML, SOA
Confidential, Kansas City
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed UI screens with multiple wizards, actions and pages using Eclipse RCP plugin framework.
- Involved in development of business components using RCP/RAP plugin development and OSGiFramework.
- Used the lightweight container of the Spring Frame Work to provide architectural flexibility for
- Inversion of controller (IOC)
- Used Hibernate ORM to automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Designed and implemented database structure in Oracle database.
- Used TOAD for database query testing, in the process of optimizing the queries.
- Involved in producing and consuming annotations of SOAP web services using JAX-WS.
- Configured Maven and wrote POM file to install the libraries and dependencies into the projects.
- Implemented build scripts for compiling, building and deploying the application on server using Ant, Maven and Jenkins.
- Used JIRA as a defect tracking system for all projects, and SVN as a code repository to manage project code.
- Used Log4j to monitor the error logs.
Confidential, Chicago IL
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of SDLC of the application using Scrum methodology.
- Used Hibernate to do the object relational mapping between the tables and Java objects.
- Developed web applications using Java/J2EE technologies MVC and Spring Boot.
- Used Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot and used various component classes to customize the monitoring of Microservices.
- Deployed and tested the application with Web Server Tomcat, WebSphere.
- Developed GUI using Front end technologies like JSP, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3 and Java Script
- Developed a code which generated XML document, which in turn used XSLT to translate the content into HTML to present to GUI.
- Implemented Angular JS and Node.JS to create some dynamically changing websites.
- Integrated the spring framework with Hibernate ORM tool to access the Oracle database
- Developed a Web-based authentication technologies using OAuth
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins and Bamboo for continuous Integration process.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from AngularJS and parsed the data to client and handled the security.
- Developed retail web page using Node.JS.
- Developed Spring-Jersey REST resources to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Extensively used Python requests module to call web services and for extracting data from HTML files.
- Used Junit for test cases andLog4j to print info, warning and error data on to the logs.
- Setting up Linux servers with JBoss and GIT repository.
- Used Jira to publish daily defect reports to the management.
Confidential - Brenham, TX
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Analysis, troubleshooting, administrating, production deployment and Development through Agile principles.
- Generalized top link mapping template for the application so that top link related code could be separated from the actual DAO implementation.
- Worked on MVC framework preferably Web Work and STRUTS 2.0 with spring dependency injection for application customization and upgrade.
- Used multiple Action Controllers to control the page flow, Interceptors for client validations
- Used Spring ORM package as an integration layer for ORM mapping API's, including Hibernate.
- Used AJAX to get faster response to the user without refreshing the whole page, to develop and customize the dynamic web pages.
- Developed APIs using PL/SQL to interact with the oracle database.
- Design and develop Customer event API with all CRUD capabilities.
- Developed Several REST API supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks such as demand-response management. REST API leveraged by both web and mobile applications
- A generalized component according spring framework to retrieve appropriate service for the required functionality.
- Developed XML Schema, DOM, XSLT code for XML documents, used for data transfer between front-end and middleware layers.
- Used XML Processing (JAXP) enables applications to parse, transform, validate and query XML documents.
- Developed a module as SPA using Angular JS with Angular routers and controllers.
- Generated Web services implementation classes using WebLogic, Clientgen to connect to VzWireless and CMC to utilize their services and used SOAP UI tool to monitor the same.
- Used WS-Security concepts for implementing secured web services to restrict only for prescribed users to secure customer information.
- Implemented the integration of STRUTS and SPRING IOC and injected spring beans to struts action classes.
- Developed Email Templates and Email Notification functionality using HTML, DHTML and XHTML as per business requirement.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous integration.
- Installed SonarQube plugin in Jenkins and integrated with project maven script.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Followed Agile-Scrum methodology for iterative development of the application.
- Implemented application using Spring MVC framework and collection framework and several design patterns.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured application Context files and use of dependency injection using Spring annotations.
- Application built on Java Financial platform, which is an integration of several technologies like Struts and Spring Web Flow by utilizing Spring Java Configuration.
- Developed SQL queries and Stored Procedures for retrieving the data from several databases
- Deployed J2EE components like EJB, Servlets in WebLogic Application server.
- Implemented Spring Controllers that integrates with front-end JSP pages developed using Spring Tag library.
- Followed top down approach to implement SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Used Junit to perform Integration testing and involved in bug fixing.
- Used Maven to build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system.
- Used Confidential as a control version tool
- Used different deployment environments by utilizing Apache Tomcat server.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC and AOP technologies and followed Agile Methodology.
- Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with Spring DAO and developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM tool.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and Functions to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and established data integrity among all tables sitting on Oracle Database using JDBC API.
- Used Bootstrap to improve user experience.
- Used jasper reports for generating customer reports.
- Servlets are used to service requests from UIto manipulate Business Objects and invoke respective Action Classes for making database updates.
- Used JUnit for unit testing and Log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Wrote build deployment scripts using Ant and shell scripts on UNIX environment and deployed the application in Web Sphere App Server.
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in the implementation of design using SDLC that includes Development, Testing and Agile methodology.
- Applied J2EE design patterns and OOAD principles for the analysis and design of the system.
- Used Spring Framework and Hibernate framework for developing business objects.
- Used RSA to create the Class and Sequence Diagrams and Performed data validation inStruts.
- Used WebSphere Application Server to deploy the build.
- Log4j framework and JUnit has been used for logging debug, info & error data.
- Used Oracle 10g for data persistence and SQL Developer as a database client.
- Used WinSCP to transfer file from local system to other system.
- Used Ant script and Cruise Control to build and manage the project.
Jr. Software Developer
- Involved in Designing Market Interface (MI) Flow using Hibernate Framework for Object Relational Mappings and Spring Framework for Dependency Injection.
- Designed and implemented XML to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and Non-Java applications.
- Maintaining Database using MySQL.
- Designed and Coded J2EE components using Hibernate.
- Developed Web Services which communicates with different other applications using SOAP.
- Developed JSP, JQuery and HTMLhave been used for developing User Interface components.
- Experience in development unit tests with JUnit, Spring Test API and other related technologies.
- Performed the integration testing and Maven for building the web application framework.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Hibernate 3, JMS, Spring framework 3.0, MySQL, XML,JQuery, SOAP, HTML, Maven, Eclipse.