- Over 10 years of work experience in Object Oriented Design, Modeling, Programming and Testing in Java, J2EE, XML and Relational Databases.
- AWS certified Solution Architect - Associate
- Expertise in SOAP web services and Restful API
- Experience on developing Java based applications as Microservices.
- Experience on developing applications with Spring Boot and Spring Batch frameworks.
- Expertise in developing the distributed applications using EJB 2.0 specification and J2EE Application Servers such as IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web logic, Apache Tomcat.
- Hands on experience with Oracle, PL/SQL involving stored procedures, triggers, functions, indexes.
- Knowledge of containerization using Docker.
- Working knowledge on XML Technologies JAXP (DOM and SAX parsers), XSLT, XPath.
- Expertise in developing web applications based on AngularJS and JSF frameworks.
- Experience in using the Object Relational Mapping tools Hibernate, OpenJPA, iBatis
- Good experience in Spring’s IOC, AOP and Spring’s integration with Hibernate and Apache Camel technologies.
- Experience in JSF 1.2 with RichFaces, ajax4jsf, and Facelets.
- Strong knowledge of Design including J2EE Design Patterns Singleton, MVC, DAO, Builder, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator etc.
- Worked on unit testing frameworks like Junit and Mockito.
- Over 5 years of experience in project execution using Agile methodology, CICD and TDD process.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Worked extensively on various flavors of UNIX operating system like Linux, Solaris.
- Hands on experience in project repository tools like git, Clear case and SVN.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to quickly understand client’s business needs.
- Involved in meetings to gather information and requirements from the clients.
- Research-oriented, motivated, proactive, self-starter with strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE, XML, SQL, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Various Spring frameworks including Spring Boot and Spring Batch, EJB 2.0 MDB, Hibernate 3.0, JSF 1.2, Junit, Mockito
Apache Projects: Maven, Camel, Velocity and Apache POI., iBatis, OpenJPA
Tools: & Utilities: Eclipse, RAD, RSA, Jenkins, uDeploy
Application/Web Servers: BEA Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, Tomcat.
RDBMS: Oracle 11g
Source Control: Git, Rational Clear Case, SVN
Design Patterns: Singleton, Session Facade, Factory, Service Locator, Value List Handler, Transfer Object, Front Controller, DAO, Iterator, Command, Observer.
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Senior Java/ J2EE Developer
- Understanding the Dovetail payment gateway product.
- Designing the integration points with upstream and downstream applications.
- Designing and implementing the standalone modules with Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and various open source application.
- Writing test scenario and test cases.
- Technical implementation of the requirements which is, to develop the functionality using java, Spring, SOAP, Restful APIs and other open source tool applicable to achieve the functionality.
- Manage the code in the common code repository like SVN and Git.
- Follow the CICD process to build and deploy applications using Jenkins and uDeploy.
- Co-ordinate with the downstream or dependent applications to validate the process flow.
- To come up with migration strategy to cloud environment by developing proof of concepts using AWS APIs.
- Designing and developing microservices with Docker implementation.
- Understanding the process flow of the wire transaction which includes domestic, international, inbound and outbound transactions.
- The entire project implementation was done following the TDD and agile methodology.
- Analyzing the process flow for each wire types.
- Analyzing the gaps between the out of the box functionality of the Dovetail product and the Confidential requirement to process wires.
- Preparation of detailed design for the requirements for the gaps identified.
- Co-ordinate with upstream and down-steam application teams to understand the integration points.
- UAT and post implementation support.
- Defect fixing.
Technologies/Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 4.0, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring JDBC, Weblogic 12c, SOAP services and Restful API, Apache Maven, Camel, Velocity, POI. XSLT, XPath, SVN, Git, Jenkins, uDeploy Agile methodology, JIRA, AngularJS, Junit, Mockito, AWS APIs involving S3, SNS, SQS, Lambda, EC2. Containerization with Docker
Senior Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in requirement analysis with onsite team.
- Designing of webservices and coming up with the WSDL for SOAP services.
- Producing the webservices with WSDL.
- Designing and developing the integration of webservices with Hibernate persistence layer, JMS with message driven bean.
- Producing the webservices with dual protocol (HTTP, JMS)
- Configuring the JMS queues and deploying application on Websphere application server.
- Developing test suites in SOAPUI tool.
- Writing and testing the webservices with Junit test cases.
- Supporting the System testing and bug fixing.
Technologies/Environment: Java 1.7, JAX-WS specification, WSDL, XSD, Websphere application server, Apache Maven, Axis2 implementation of JAX-WS, Hibernate 3.0, SOAPUI, Agile methodology, Clear case, Junit.
Senior Java/ J2EE Developer
- Understanding and analyzing the existing quote creating application developed in portlets.
- Designing the wireframes and process flow for each of the pages
- Designing the JSF process flow
- Developing the integration of the JSF with the services to retrieve data from the backend
- Developing the middle layer component using Hibername to retrieve data from the backend.
- Developing the JSF pages with Richfaces, Ajax4jsf and Facelets.
- Leading the code review process for other members of the team.
- Deploying the application on Weblogic application server.
- Unit testing and involved in UAT.
- Worked closely with the testing team in the system testing phase.
Environment: Java 1.6, JSF 1.2, Facelets, Richfaces, Ajax4jsf, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Web logic 10.x, Hibernate
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed and Implemented Hibernate data persistent framework to persist any kind of Java object, manipulate a hierarchy of objects, handle collections and caching.
- Involved in Implementation of Middleware framework using Hibernate with Spring.
- Developed POJOS for Data Model and created respective hbm files to map the Java Objects with Relational database tables.
- Designing the JSPs with JSTLs for the frontend application and integrating it with the backend services
- Maintained the application configuration information in various properties file.
- Performed unit testing, system testing and integration testing.
Environment: Java, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Servlets, JSP, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Oracle 10g. Windows, AIX Unix, Junit.
Senior Software Engineer
- Designing and developing the WSDL for SOAP service
- Developing the Axis2 implementation of SOAP Web services.
- Designing the Data Access Layer with Apache OpenJPA and Oracle 10g.
- Writing complex SQL queries, stored procedure to retrieve data.
- Test the services using Junit test cases.
- Developed EJB MDB to communicate with ESB layer for processing commissioning messages from DNMS application.
- Developed complex logics for fetching huge data and processing them.
- Optimizing the SQL queries for performance enhancement.
- Unit test using SOAPUI tool and Jnit.
Environment: Java, EJB 2.0, Axis2 JAX-WS implementation, JAXB, Websphere Application Server, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, RSA, AIX Linux Server.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Analyzing the current environment and gathering the requirements that can be built on Confidential application.
- Creating High Level and low-level design of the business logic involved in Citicards.
- Scribing of the detailed System Design document and analyzing impacts on the existing services for new enhancements.
- Developing, Testing and delivering the services, accessors, mappers, client tasks and BPD for Use cases.
- Developing common components like ESBAccessor and Logging that is used across the LoBs.
- Code Review using Hammurapi.
- Coordinating the User AcceptanceTesting
- Support for existing versions of the application in both Production and Test
- Unit Testing using Junit, Defect Fixing
- Manage the knowledge process and Configuration.
Environment: Confidential BPM tool, Java, JSF 1.x, Websphere Application Server, log4j, Ant, Oracle, RAD, Facelets, JSTL.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Designing and developing entry exit criteria for the process flows.
- Designing, Developing and Testing the Business Process Models.
- Developing the discussion forum.
- Unit Testing, System Testing and Bug Fixing.
- Performed backup validation.
- Worked on FTP to SCP migration.
- Changed check copy jobs dependency.
- Tested fault tolerance
Environment: i2 DF and SPP modules, Unix shell scripting, Tivoli monitoring tool