- Around 3 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Support, Implementation and testing of Web based and Client Server applications.
- Experience in Full software development life cycle implementation including Business interaction, Requirement Analysis, Software Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation phases and Web based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE on UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Expertise in designing and developing multi - tier enterprise level web based applications using Java, J2EE technologies and Frameworks like JDBC, Servlet, JSP, Web Services (RESTful), Multi-threading, Hibernate, Spring
- Experienced in using Application/WebServers such as WebLogic, and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in database development and implementation using RDBMS, PL/SQLsuch as MySQL,Oracle
- Expertise on designing web pages using JQuery, Bootstrap .
- Experience with various IDE’s such as Eclipse, MySQL Workbench Editor
- Good working knowledge in object-oriented, distributed systems, Network Applications
- Experience and full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Agile software development methodology. Solid ability to work on Agile.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience in reverse engineering, debugging and troubleshooting the existing code.
- An enthusiastic and project-oriented team leader/player with solid communication skills. Motivation to take independent responsibility. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can learn new technologies very fast
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX
Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE
Frame Work: Hibernate, Spring
Web Service: Restful Webservice
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBean
Project Management Tool: Maven
Methodologies: Agile, SDLC, Testing methodologies.
Confidential, Sayreville, NJ
- Analyzed and estimating the change requirements.
- Used AJAX web programming technique to make the required change to speed up the applications that run on the web.
- Involved in Hibernate connection pooling to access the oracle database.
- Log4j logging framework used for displaying in whole application logging information.
- Worked in the spring based application using Java, JSP, JSTL and several design pattern like MVC, DAO, DTO.
- Responsible for main module of the Hibernate including all the key Hibernate features such as session support, transaction management, object caching or HQL.
- Worked on developing user interfaces for member portal using JSP and JSTL
- Implemented application logging using log4j framework.
- JUnit test cases is used for testing methods in controller class.
- Interacted with customers in solving their issues in portal.
Java/ J2ee Developer
- Responsible for detail design, development, testing, production support and monthly releases for the application.
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, and testing phases using SCRUM Agile methodology.
- Hibernate was used for Object Relational Mapping. Hibernate Query language was used in the DAO layer.
- Used Spring IOC for setting dependency injection between the web-layer, service layer and DAO layer.
- Develop and maintain elaborate services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and Spring MVC Framework.
- Manage Oracle database Tables, views, and store procedures.
- Designed enterprise level web services using REST, Implement Spring MVC architecture, Spring IOC for dependency injection.
- Experienced in working with IDE Eclipse, MyEclipse.
- Involved in Manual ad hoc and integration Testing.
- Involved in data base testing.
Environment: Java, Java EE, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, Eclipse, Spring, Log4j, Oracle, Maven.