- Over 4+ years of experience in the fields of software engineering and Information technology using Java /J2EE technologies. Worked extensively on a variety of multi - tier and client/server enterprise application architectures.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Test Driven Development and Agile methodologies.
- JAVA/J2EE programmer, developing applications using Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB, Struts, spring, JSF
- Proficient with designing and developing high performance applications by leveraging Concurrent programming/Multi-Threading and Data Structures.
- Experience working with Core Java technologies like new multithreaded Concurrency, Generics, Collection, and JDK 6,7APIs.
- Strong experience with Struts, spring framework implementing modules: Spring MVC, Spring IoC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Boot.
- Extensive knowledge of J2EE architecture, Patterns, UML Design and development.
- Experience on Core JAVA technology including multithreading, JDBC, RMI, and network programming
- Experience in the functional usage and deployment of applications in WebLogic, WebSphere and Apache Tomcat Server.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding and Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Expertise in DB2 and extensively worked with Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server relational database management
- Exposure to application development using Java and J2ee technologies with expertise in Servlet, spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Good Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts, Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture, UML and understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience with RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server for CRUD operations.
- Hands on experience in SOA and Web Services using Jersey.
- Experience in developing applications with Spring CORE, IOC, AOP, JDBC and REST.
- Experience in analyzing the performance issues at database level and the overall system
- Worked on wide variety of platforms like Unix and Windows operating systems
- Experienced in writing scripts to export and import data from the database
- Technical expertise includes knowledge of open sources framework. Experience in Web services and SOA.
- Hands on experience with using JUnit Test Cases for unit testing, Integration testing, functional testing, server- client-side testing and knowledge in other testing methodologies.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Languages: JAVA, SQL and PL/SQL, Unix Shell Script
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, MVC, JAVA POJO, JAVA Beans, Web services, JMS
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring MVC architecture, Struts MVC
Persistence layer: Hibernate
IDEs/tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD
Design Modeling: OOA/OOD, UML
Version Control: Dimensions, CVS, SVN, GIT
Database: Oracle 11g/10g, SQL, Microsoft Access.
Documentation Tools: MS Office, Visio, MS Project, MS SharePoint
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Resins, Apache Tomcat 5x, Resin 3.5.
Confidential - Orange, CA
Java Backend Developer
- Created and Implemented Microservices or REST APIS using spring boot, REST, JSON.
- Used Spring JDBC in persistence layer that is capable of handling high volume transactions.
- Implemented the service layer using Spring with transaction and logging interceptors.
- Used Spring framework for middle tier and Spring-JDBC templates for data access.
- Developed SOAP/REST based Web Services using both SOAP/WSDL and REST.
- Responsible for developing java components using Spring, Spring JDBC, Spring Transaction Management.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST services using POSTMAN.
- Created and compiled XML Schema to generate Java Bean classes.
- Developed DAO Layer by calling existing stored procedures.
- Used multithreading to improve performance in generating the reports in Java.
- Designed and developed SOAP Web Services Client program to consume existing SOAP web service using Axis framework.
- Involved in System Analysis, Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements.
- Responsible for creation of design artifacts using Enterprise Architect.
- Reviewed business requirements and discuss with application architect about the design.
- Used Value/Transfer Object and Singleton, Data Access Object, Factory design pattern.
- Developed Batch process framework using executive service framework to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction.
- Used Spring Transaction Management extensively.
- Used Maven for compilation and building JAR, WAR.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Used STS for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Maintained source code in GIT Repository.
- Involved in the day to day sprint development activities and delivered per sprint timeline.
- Written unit test cases using JUnit and Integration test cases and integrated with Jenkin jobs.
- Coordinated with the onsite and offshore developer s w.r.t ongoing issues and follow up.
Environment: Java, Agile (SCRUM), REST API, Spring DI/IOC, Spring Boot, STS, Spring JDBC, XML, SOAP (AXIS) Web Services, Enterprise Architect, Web Services (SOAP and REST), SOAP UI, POSTMAN, Maven, Junit, Maven, Log4J, GIT, Oracle, UNIX.
Confidential - North Brunswick, NJ
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in requirement, design & development phases and creating custom solutions to match the requirements.
- Developed code for consumption of various web services using RESTFULL technologies.
- Created and maintained the configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Monitored SVN repository, code merging and integration activities.
- Worked on Autosys using CA Workload Automation tool.
- Deployed web applications on Tomcat server.
- Involved in design by preparing UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio Tool.
- Involved in design and development of Angular JS.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with testing team and fixing bugs at various stages of application development. Tracked defects using QC.
- Developed and debugged application using IntelliJ IDEA.
- Used server-side spring framework and Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping of the database structure created in Oracle.
- Worked in Transaction Management and Banking Applications.
- Used and executed various SQL Queries using Oracle SQL Developer Tool.
- Created SQL statements for effective retrieval and storage of data from the database.
- Involved in developing Integration Issues, System Testing Issues, User Acceptance Issues and Production Issues including JUnit.
- Developed and enhanced existing Web applications by using Functional Specification Document (FSD) that promote effective information transfer between business systems.
- Valuable Team Player with mentor skills, ability to learn quickly and to correctly apply new tools and technology.