- Over 7 1/2 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, implementation and execution of test cases of software application using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in Java Application Development, Object Oriented Concepts, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and its implementation.
- Experience working with various SDLC methodologies like Agile Scrum, RUP and Waterfall Model.
- Expertise in implementing the persistence logic using JDBC, JPA, Spring JDBC, Hibernate
- Strong knowledge on OOPs concepts, Core Java, Multithreading, Exception handling, and Collection Framework.
- Strong programming skills towards developing and implementing complete n - tier web based application systems using Java/J2EE technologies- JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Enterprise Java Beans, Struts, JSF, Spring, SOA implementation, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JNDI, XML, JAXB, JSON, WSDL.
- Expert in coding using core java concepts like multithreading, collections, serialization, synchronization, exception handling and database connections
- Strong knowledge in implementing IOC and Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework.
- Good knowledge on the Spring Modules like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Batch and Spring Boot.
- Having Handful experience in using OAuth 2 for Microservices security. Having knowledge on (JMS) MQ's like Apache Kafka, Rabbit MQ.
- Experience with Web/Application servers (Tomcat, Web Logic and JBOSS)
- Experience in using Restful framework like JAX-RS Framework, SOAP Web services using JAX-WS, Apache CXF, Jersey.
- Good knowledge in using Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS Amazon SQS, and AWS Identity), Pivotal Cloud and IBM Web Sphere.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed to reach one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Experience in using different version controlling/tracking systems GIT, CVS, Subversion, and Rational Clear Case. Experience on APG Gateway Management tools like Confidential . Experience using JIRA , Bugzilla5.0.x /4.4.x and QualityCentre as issue and bug tracking tools.
- Experienced with J-Unit Framework4.x, Jasmine and Mockito for developing test cases using Test driven development (TDD) approach and log4j for logging.
- Expertise in using databases such as Oracle, DB2 and MySQL as a distributed database management system and writing Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views and triggers
- Experienced in performing unit testing using JUnit, Mockito integration and deployment of applications using tools such as ANT, Jenkins and Maven & debugging through log4j.
- Deep knowledge of Splunk.
- Experience in using Ant1.x and Maven3.x for build automation.
- In-depth knowledge of PL/SQL with the experience in constructing the triggers, tables, functions, user defined data type, procedures etc
- Skilled and experienced in co-coordinating efforts among multiple teams (on-site and off-shore and third parties).
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
Languages/ Web Services: Core Java, Java, J2EE, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL
IDE/ Editors: Eclipse, IntelliJ, MS Office
WebTechnologies: XML, DTD, XSD, SAX, JAXB, 2.0
Databases: Oracle 9i and 11g, IBM DB2 v8, My SQL
Application/Web Server: Tomcat, WebSphere, Web logic, JBOSS
Java Based Build Tool: Ant 1.7.0, Maven 2.2.1, Jenkins,Splunk
Web Services: SOAP Web Services (JAX-WS), REST Based (JAX-RS API) Apache CXF, JDBC, JMS, SPRING, Hibernate, XML
Testing Frameworks: JUNIT,Mockito & Power Mock, mocking extensions to JUnit
Version Control Tools: SVN Subversion 1.4, Clear Case 7.0.1,GIT
Bug Tracking Tool: JIRA portal, Quality Center 11
Frame Works: Struts 2.1, Hibernate 3.x, Spring 3.0
Queuing Tools/ job control system: Web Sphere MQ Series 7.0
Operating System: Windows
Sr. Java Developer
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle for gathering requirements, Analyzing, Designing, Developing and testing application using Agile methodology
- Involved in Daily SCRUM meetings and weekly SPRINT Meetings.
- Implemented application architecture of the System is based on Spring MVC and J2EE specifications.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and Spring boot , hosted all micro services on PCF .
- Designed and developed Micro Services to divide application into business components using Spring Boot .
- Worked on developing Restful endpoints to Cache application specific data in in-memory data clusters like Redis and exposed them with Restful endpoints by using Redis Cache .
- Developed Restful services using Spring and Collaboratively worked with UI to integrate the API.
- Worked with JUnit Regression Test Framework to implement unit testing, to accelerate programming speed and to increase the quality of code and and log4j for logging.
- Established coding standards and enforced them through automated tools (SonarQube)
- Led Jenkins continuous integration server installation and configuration for all GIT repositories.
- Deployed the applications on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Configured infrastructure for deployment of Middleware application.
- Managed and monitored the server and network infrastructure using Splunk.
- Worked on setting up Maven scripts to build, package, and deploy application code to the target Apache Tomcat Servers and worked on continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used Swagger, to implementing the Restful API.
- Used Postman & Used SOAPUI for testing Web Services, inspection of WSDL files, generation of SOA envelopes, and acceleration of many other common XML tasks encountered during development of Web-Service enabled applications.
- Used GIT as version management, Quality Center for defect management system.
Technology Stack: JDK 1.7, Core Java/J2EE, Spring, Web Services,Redis Cache, Rally, Swagger, Postman, Confidential, SonarQube,SOAP UI,REST, GIT, Jenkins, Splunk, JUnit, Log4j, Mockito, IntelliJ, PCF, Spring Boot, Maven, Micro Services.
Sr Java Full stack Developer
Confidential, Dinuba, CA
- Involved in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Involved in Analysis, design and coding on Java and J2EE Environment.
- Implemented Spring Framework for the project.
- Responsible for Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular 4.
- Created and managed microservices. Microservices were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Microservices and Hibernate ORM.
- Created and injected Spring Services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Followed agile methodology for developing the application.
- Created continuous integration builds using Jenkins and deployed on app server.
- Extensively used spring framework and Apache CXF for producing SOAP and REST web services as a part of the project development
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components.
- Implementing Webservices using JSON.
- Using GIT for Source Control and Version Management.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Manipulated data to both send and fetch data from the server through GET, DELETE and POST requests.
- Handled response data from Restful WebServices using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI Interacted with java controllers (JQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Involved in writing test plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts using selenium
- Designed and developed Test Scenario/Test Cases/Test steps for various Business Services/methods covering both positive and negative testing.
- Configured Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, and Maven created Selenium automation scripts in java using JUnit.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in Requirements and Analysis Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Developed Front End pages of the application using HTML5, CSS3 (using LESS), Angular 2.0.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application
- Involved in developing the Angular JS MVC framework for the Single Page Application development.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices Dockers container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Worked with NoSQL Cassandra to store, retrieve, and update and manage all the details for Ethernet provisioning and customer order tracking.
- Developed Restful service interface using Spring Boot to the underlying Agent Services API and Implemented Restful web services.
- Used JSON response modulation in rest services using JAX-RS to make it more generic for our team to consume the services.
- Designing and developed Microservices using (MEAN Stack) Node.js, Mongo DB, Angular JS Elastic search on Private Cloud Open Stack Platform using Express.js.
- Used Ajax Express for automatically AJAX requests handling middleware for Express framework.
- Implemented MySQL Database as the storage system for the Restful Webservices.
- Developed data models using Hibernate POJO's and configuring Hibernate persistence layer.
- Worked with NoSQL database Mongo DB and developed custom Mongo DB applications specific to client needs.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment and integration of the build and release process
- Dealt with Gulp to perform magnification, compilation and Bower to maintain package dependencies.
- Performs UNIT testing with JASMINE and KARMA and develops web services using RESTful API.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Designed and implemented scalable, secure cloud architecture based on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Involved in behavior driven development using SCRUM framework under Agile Methodology.
- Used MAVEN tool for building the project and managing the dependencies in it.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium using Java programming language.
- Responsible for creating requests and building test scenarios for the web services project.
- Tested WebServices /XML /SOAP and RestFul services using SoapUI 2.5.
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Implemented SOA architecture using Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Configured business applications in XML bean definition files using SPRING.
- Worked on Hibernate ORM. Created Hibernate XML files and Java class files to map the object relation Mappings. Used Hibernate query language.
- Provided data persistence by object/relational mapping solution via Hibernate for application save, update, delete operations.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC framework and IOC for dependency injection
- Used Hibernate ORM framework with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Worked on presentation layers using Angular JS, AJAX, Backbone JS, HTML, JSP, java script and XML.
- Used REST Controllers to replace the existing operations layer which acts as bridge between business layer and the UI.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Developed a framework to consume REST Webservices using Spring Rest libraries
- Used JUnit framework to write test cases for unit testing.
- Installed and configured Jboss Application servers.
- Used Spring core annotations for Dependency injection and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro services.
- Used Apache Camel and CXF in the JBoss Fuse ESB as the integration platform for SOA Services.
- Involved in finding the Memory Leaks and adjusting the JVM Heap Sizes and GC Parameters using JProfiler 5.1.
- Worked on Axis implementation and used SOAPUI to test the SOAP.
- Worked on XML, XSD and XSLT to parse the request and create the new one based on the specification.
- Used IBM MQ Series as the JMS provider.
- Utilized Core J2EE design patterns such as Singleton and Data Access Object (DAO) in the implementation of the services.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries and Procedures using DB2.
- Involved in writing test plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts using quality center.
- Responsible for writing JUnit test cases and Peer level testing.
- Improved database performance by recognizing and rewriting slow queries.
- Build & Deployment in Websphere Application Server.
- Solid deployment experience on the UNIX platform.
- Created UML diagrams such as Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using IBM Rational Rose.
Environment: Java1.7, J2EE, JavaFx, JSP, Servlets, Spring 1.2, WebSphere Application Server 7.0, Oracle 9x, SOA, JMS, JMX, IBM MQ Series 5.3, SOAPUI, Hibernate, XML, XSD, Spring, JUnit, Backbone JS, MS SQL Server 2008, JPA, JTA, JDBC 2.0, Maven, PL/SQL Developer,DB2, UNIX, Log4J, UML and Agile, Web Logic 9.0, Angular JS.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in creating Use cases, Class Diagrams and Interaction Diagrams.
- Designed the UML diagrams based on the OOAD principles.
- Developed EJB's and deployed them on IBM WebSphere Application server.
- Developed the Action classes, Action forms and Action Servlet for web tier.
- Developed the Business logic on the web tier using EJB Stateless Session beans.
- Developed business layer components using enterprise java beans (EJB)
- Developed the modules using Servlets, Java2EE and JDBC for connecting with DB2 Database
- Implemented Multithreading feature for processing the multiple requests to achieve high performance.
- Implemented Web Services to integrate between different applications using REST services using JAX-WS.
- Implemented Singleton Design Pattern for database connectivity.
- Implemented c3po connection properties for maintaining database connections.
- Hands-on writing Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Created custom PL/SQL procedures to read data from flat files to dump to DB2 database using SQL loader.
- Created tables, views, Types, triggers, complex join queries, stored procedures, and functions and modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features.
- Involved in Designing the Database Schema and writing the complex SQL queries.
- Accessed stored procedures and functions using JDBC Callable statements.
- Worked on IBM MQ to simplify integration and accelerate application deployment.
- Deployed the project in Linux environment.
- Used ANT build tool for compilation and generation of war file.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML, PL/SQL, Webservices, Multithreading, Hibernate, spring, JSPs, Eclipse, IBM WebSphere 6.1, AXIS, Java Script, Subversion, IBM DB2, Clarity, Maven, Rational Rose, Windows XP.