- Information Technology professional about 7 years of experience in Java Development, Enterprise Software development and complex Client/Server Implementation, Implementation of J2EE Technologies in Health care, Insurance and Banking domains
- Hands on experience in developing High Volume, Critical Enterprise wide systems using J2EE and Java Technologies.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and Analysis, Complete System Life Cycle, UML and associated tools such as Rational Rose.
- Designed & developed the business components using Java 8, Java EE 7, RESTful API (JAX - RS) with REST Easy , spring, JPA, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JavaBeans, Design Patterns, PL/SQL, XML, XSD, JSON technologies.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks and tools such as Jakarta Struts framework 1.3, Spring, Log4J 1.2.7 and Ant 1.6.7.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Experienced in implementations of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Java Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI)
- Extensive experience in front-end technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Java script, AJAX, JSP, Angular JS/4, JQUERY and other java Script libraries
- Proficient in using java development IDEs like Eclipse, Net Beans and RAD .
- Good Experience in implementing several object-oriented design patterns such as Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Service such as SOAP, UDDI and WSDL.
- Extensive knowledge on Core Java technologies such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Reflection, Collections, Singleton Objects, Java Internationalization, Swing components, Streams & File I/O.
- Strong in design and development of SOAP & Restful Web Services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, CXF, AXIS , JAX-RS, JERSEY and WS-Security .
- Excellent understanding of AWS infrastructure services like EC2 , VPC , Security Groups , ELB , S3 , EBS , IIM Roles and Users , Route53 , Volumes and Snapshots .
- Expertise in data transformation & analysis using SPARK , PIG , HIVE
- Implemented MLib functions for training and building fully loaded classifiers models using Spark streaming , Spark SQL and Machine Learning APIs.
- Worked on real time data integration using Kafka - Storm data pipeline, Spark streaming and HBase.
- Experience in writing and executing unit test cases using JUnit Testing Framework
- Experience in using automated tools like Selenium web driver, JMeter, SOAP UI, Cucumber-Ruby, Cucumber-Java, Cucumber-Ruby-calabash
- Experience in Configuring and deploying applications on Apache Tomcat 4.x, Web Sphere Application Server and BEA Web Logic server.
- Extensive experience in SQL programming language in Oracle PL/SQL, TSL, and MySQL database environments. Developed Stored procedures, Triggers, views, complex join queries; Strong and in-depth knowledge of various relation database systems.
- Experience in Java/J2EE, spring (Core, MVC), Hibernate, MyBatis, Oracle (SQL/PLSQL), UI (Apache Flex 3, JSP, JQuery) and XML/XSD and JXLS.
- Good working knowledge on SVN and GIT for code management and version control.
- Extensively used selenium web driver to test the web application and debugging individual test case.
- Experience as Software Engineer, with onsite and offshore teams, leading the development of Java applications using different application/web servers
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
J2EE Technologies: EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC, MVC, Spring, SpringBoot, JNDI, Log4J, JUNIT, ANT, AJAX
Internet Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SOAP, TCP/IP, REST
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Sr. J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Designed and developed complex RESTFUL API’s along with third party integration (JSON file format).
- Involved in entire development life cycle through Iterative Agile methodology from requirement gathering, architecture, design, POC and production rollout.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using Angular 4 and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Developed multiple POCs to create a user interface in Angular4.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular 4, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap 3.
- Implemented generating the verification hash code using crypto package on Node JS and Added user validations and user permissions by using the Node JS.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Developed end to end application on Spring Boot framework (REST Application/Spring JPA using Crud repository).
- Core Service is developed as maven jar that can be included by other Microservices as their maven dependency.
- Ported existing functionality from a Rails application to the Node.js microservices platform
- Developed Complex stored procedures and triggers in PL\SQL for calculating price information and inventory details for different warehouses
- Used JBoss application server to deploy the application
- Involved in designing and deploying a multitude application utilizing almost of the AWS Stack including S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Kinesis, SNS and SQS.
- Deployed the project into Amazon EC2 servers using GIT version control system.
- Generating Scala and java classes from the respective APIs so that they can be incorporated in the overall application.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Micro Services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Supported and maintained the application after the production migration and carried out enhancement as and when business users required.
- Collaborate with Product Management and User Experience experts regarding product definition, schedule, scope and project-related decisions.
- Utilized Log4j for request / response / error logging
- Analyzing the server logs and user logs for the JBoss server and solving the issues after root cause analysis
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Java/ JEE Developer
- Participated in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle such as user requirement gathering, business logic analysis, program specific designs and implementation.
- Used Core Java techniques like Multithreading, Collections in the development phase
- Requirement Analysis, Coding and Unit Testing following Agile scrum principles
- Delivered successful solutions individually as well as in a team to contribute to deadline driven requirements in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Developed the User Interface creating dynamic JSP, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery.
- AJAX was implemented to perform search functions and other asynchronous actions to increase performance of the page.
- Worked on a Wireless Gens liferay portal running on Amazon EC2 cloud
- Setup of AHCs Liferay Communities portal with components deployment on remote servers
- Responsible for setup of the Liferay QA environment and deployment of portal
- Interactions with Product owner and Scrum Master for technical clarifications on user stories.
- Sprint planning estimations task allocation and monitoring of team members.
- Responsible for providing inputs on technical design developing proof of concepts and evaluating Liferay OOTB functionalities as well as demonstrating custom portlets capabilities.
- Maven and its repository tools were used to build the project and manage the dependencies using POM XML.
- Used EJB to create the session beans where all the business logic classes and interface were encapsulated.
- Exchange of data was performed using SOAP and WSDL web services.
- Created WSDL XML and SOAP XML, SEI, java classeswith web service annotation for this process.
- Spring framework was used to perform the dependencies injection and plumbing of codes.
- Session objects were created to identify the different user.
- Used JNDI to look up and locate a resource data and objects.
- Used JMS with ActiveMQ and Message Driven Bean to send the message and automated notification mail to the user.
- Used Log4J to handle the error and Debugging.
- Involved in developing store procedure and performed query optimization and database programming language in database using MySQL.
- Tested application using the JUnit to unit test case to enrich the quality of code.
- Implemented DAO, Singleton and session Factory design pattern.
- Implemented the MVC framework by separating the business logic with the presentation logic using Spring MVC framework.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering, design, develop, test and documentation phases of the project.
- Designed and developed the application based on MVC design pattern using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM framework.
- Developed REST API by creating Restful webservices using RESTEasy, JAXB, XML/XSD, EJB and Hibernate.
- Generated JAXB classes by defining XSD.
- Designed database tables, developed stored procedures and triggers.
- Developed logging framework of the application using Apache log4j.
- Made the application capable of integrating with LDAP servers using Unbound ID API.
- Used Spring ORM support and integrated with Hibernate ORM framework.
- Used AJAX for dynamic page validation and updates.
- Parsed XML using JAXB API.
- Deployed applications and configured resources on Fusion Application Server and JBoss Application Server.
- Developed Unix shell scripts and Expect scripts to automate the installation of the system.
- Involved in performance analysis by profiling, configuring attributes on connection pools, caching and optimized various components of the application.
- Used Java Mail API to email the report of updates performed to administrations team.
- Developed initialization scripts to automate the startup of the applications after a reboot.
- Configured log4j JMS appender to send SIP log messages to JMS queue configured on JBoss application server.
- Troubleshoot and support the issues.
- Developed tools, utilities to automate the installation of ThruPoint products. Worked as a DevOps engineer to improve collaboration between developers and operations persons, streamline software development practices
- Trained team to use the applications, tools and utilities.
- Developed the presentation layer using Struts, JSP’s, Html, Java Script, JQuery and Ajax.
- Developed the GUI pages with HTML5 standard to support all the major latest browsers.
- Experience in Java back-end developer with good command on Object oriented design and principles.
- Wrote SQL queries to insert and update SQL database.
- Strong exposure to JBOSS 4.0 for deployment of projects.
- Basic knowledge of service-oriented Architecture (SOA), web services.
- Used spring framework in managing the beans, used IOC of spring extensively. Used Spring JDBC for database operations. Used spring managed transactions to persist data to the tables.
- Used Hibernate as the model framework to interact with the Oracle database.
- Developed web based applications applying MVC design architectures with Struts.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing phases of the project
- Create High Level Design document with Use Case Diagram, low level document with Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using MS Visio
- Developed Data layer using DAO Pattern, Configured JDBC data sources, Connection pools and deployed business layer app in WebLogic server
- Deployed the application in the WebLogic Server environment using Ant tool using Struts architecture with the JSP Client.
- Established JDBC connection to retrieve the customer account details and transactions list from the Oracle database
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Extensively worked on Prepared Statements and Callable Statements of JDBC 2.0 API to access the Oracle database.
- Created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets and Custom tags.
- Used Agile/Pair programming TDD as the software development process.
Environment: Java 5, J2EE, Struts, JSPs, Servlets, spring, Hibernate, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, XML, JDBC, PL SQL, Oracle 9i, JBOSS, Agile, Eclipse