- Java full stack developer with 7 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, bug - fixing, and Production support in domains of Financial, E-commerce, Education and Healthcare using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in all stages of SDLC including Agile/Scrum workflow.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts.
- Hands-on experience of development in Core Java, including Collections, Exception Handling, I/O System and Multi-Threading.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Struts, and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0, Spring security, JPA, Spring JPA, Spring data rest.
- Experienced in creating view pages of JSP using MVC web application frameworks including Struts 2 and Spring MVC.
- Worked extensively in implementation of spring framework-based Java application - Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring JMS and other Spring modules.
- Extensively used Spring Annotation, Java and XML based configurations
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Design and proficient in implementing codes using Java for Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Facade, Observer and Adapter.
- Good experience in SOAP and REST web services using XML and JSON.
- Experience of Software Development using J2EE technologies in a web and client-server environment using JSP, Servlet, AJAX, JDBC, Hibernate, JavaMail and Log4j.
- Hands-on experiences in Front-End Model View Controller (MVC) framework such as Angular2 for creating Single Page Application (SPA).
- Experience in web applications server Apache Tomcat.
- Understanding of relational databases and involved in application development using several RDBMS such as Oracle 11g, DB2, and MySQL.
- Extensively used Messaging services like ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ and Apache Kafka
- Expertise in using Java 8 features like functional programming, lambda expressions, collections, streams.
- Proficient in writing project documents and giving technical presentations & experience of working in a deadline oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in using Jenkins 2.x for continuous build integrations and delivery, Maven 3.x for dependency management and Git for version control.
- Experience of working with multiple stake holders for end to end software module development, enhancement and technical issues resolving, using analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Servlet 3.0
- Hibernate 4.x
- Struts 2
- CSS 3.0
- Bootstrap 3.x jQuery
- Spring 3.x
- EJB 3.0
- Oracle 10g
- MySQL 5.x
- MS SQL
- Java SE 8
- Server 2008
- Apache Tomcat
- Windows 10/8/7/XP/2000
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Java Developer / Consultant
- Implemented Spring Boot MVC framework 4.0 in the application. Developed code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI).
- Produced REST Web Service Server with Spring, set JSON data type between front-end and the middle-tier controller.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate 4.3.x to interact with the Sql Server database, used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Wrote complex SQL and HQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework 4.11 in Test Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Used Git as a Version Control system and Jenkins for continuous build integration.
- Configured JMS service class to create transfer customer information in regular intervals.
- Used JavaMailSender for sending detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and for mailing administrator for any system related problem.
- Involved in deploying application to private cloud on AWS.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework 4.0 in the application. Developed code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) and spring IOC.
- Designed Spring Controller to handle requests from users and return results, spring security 3.2 for securing URL access and authorization using OAuth 2.0.
- Produced and consumed REST web service using JAX-RS for CRM management module.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate 4.3.x to interact with the Oracle database 11g and mapped (one-to-many, one-to-one, many-to-one relations) DTOs to Oracle Database tables.
- Wrote complex SQL stored procedures and HQL statements to fetch the data from the database.
- Configured JMS service to transfer transaction batch to clearing house.
- Implemented jQuery AJAX calls in web pages to render the JSON response on to UI.
- Worked in an AGILE work environment and used Git as version control and Jenkins for continuous build integration and JIRA for project tracking.
- Indexed source code using Eclipse 4.5 and WebStorm 2015.x to maximize productivity and used log4j for logging.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework 4.11 in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) approach and used Bugzilla 5.0.2 for bugs and issues tracking.
- Involved in deploying application to private cloud on AWS.
- Developed application using J2EE technologies like Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, and JSP.
- Exposed to Software Development Life Cycle (Scrum) with JIRA Agile following Agile methodology.
- Developed Object-Relational (O/R) mapping using Hibernate.
- Developed the application using Spring MVC intensively that leverages classical MVC architecture.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) / Inversion of Control (IOC), and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP).
- Developed Web Services using RESTful. Used Web services to validate user details in real time scenario.
- Implemented Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Observer, Proxy, Template, MVC, DAO.
- Configured JMS service class to transfer the orders between agents and policy holders.
- Used AJAX to consume RESTful services and render the JSON response data on to UI web page.
- Developed UI for agent and customer with JSP, JSTL, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Developed stored procedures using Oracle PL/SQL and developed complex queries for business data processing.
- Deployed web applications and enterprise components on Tomcat and JBoss on dev and test environments.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
- Involved in unit testing of the modules using JUnit test-cases.
- Configured Maven dependencies for build automation.
Environment: Java 1.6, spring, Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, JIRA, REST, JMS, JSP, JSTL, HTML5, CSS3, Oracle PL/SQL, Tomcat, JBoss, Log4j, SVN, JUnit, Maven
- Developed application using J2EE technologies like Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, and JSP.
- Defined Controller, action mappings, forms and View pages for employee management system using Struts framework.
- Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, Query & Criteria's to fetch the data from Oracle Database.
- Developed Restful web services for customers’ info retrieval.
- Involved in second level cache using EHCache in Hibernate at table level.
- Implemented UI text and location info consume using REST APIs.
- Participated in developing view pages using HTML5, Java Script, AJAX, jQuery, JSP and Tag Libraries.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on Oracle Web logic server.
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases.
- Involved in doing build & deployment using Maven.
Environment: Struts, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, MySQL, REST, HTML5, Java Script, AJAX, jQuery, JSP, JSTL, Oracle Web Logic, Junit, Maven
- Actively studied User Requirement Specification and requested for insufficient information and helped clearing ambiguity in requirements document.
- Exposed to Core Java 1.6 interface and implementation development, used Java Collection API for data structure, annotations for code reuse and exceptions to handle the errors.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework in the application, used spring interceptors and spring validators to improve the UI experience.
- Developed Object Relational (O/R) Mapping using Hibernate and developed Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer.
- Used MySQL database and set connection by using Hibernate to fetch data from the database and store data in the database.
- Generated and processed JSON data to get resources from the database.
- Integrated full working application and provided on call support at client side.