- Around 8 years of solid experience in all phases of software development life cycle involving analysis, design (System/Database/OO), development, deployment, testing, documentation, implementation of application software.
- Expert level skills in design, development and deployment of applications using JEE/J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, JSTL, and Custom tag development, Java Beans, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, Struts, spring and Hibernate.
- Experienced in developing and deploying applications in servers such as IBM Web Sphere Application Server, JBoss Application Server, Apache Tomcat Server, and Web Logic server .
- Good working experience and sound knowledge in various open source frame works like STRUTS, SPRING, HIBERNATE.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro - services.
- Experienced in building tools ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging tool Log4J .
- Extensive experience in developing enterprise applications using technologies like EJB, JDBC, JNDI and RMI.
- Experience in Analysis and Design including Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques developing Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams.
- Experience in programming with PL/SQL, SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Query Optimization etc.
- Having knowledge on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Extensive experience in full life cycle development projects with complete System Life Cycle using Waterfall Model and Agile methodologies .
- Extensively worked and implemented several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, DAO, DTO, Singleton, Object Factory and Front Controller.
- Hands on experience on version control systems such as CVS, Subversion, Clear Case and GIT.
- Good understanding in implementing Micro services
- Hands on experience on XML, XPath and XSLT .
- Worked across different Operating system platforms like Linux and Windows 2000/XP/7/8.
- Experienced with Event-driven applications.
- Having good experience on Distributed Systems.
- Having good knowledge and hands on experience on Unix Shell Scripting .
- Proficient in integration of Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) with existing applications and using services provided in distributed applications through Web Services (JACKSON, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS).
- Strong business and application analysis skills with communication and professional abilities.
- Extensive experience in working IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer).
- Having good experience working with RDBMS.
- Hands on experience using Messaging Services like JMS, MQ Series .
- Having good experience on trouble shooting.
Programming languages: C, C++, Java, SQL and PL/SQL, C, Java J2SE
Scripting Languages: Java script, PHP, Node JS, Angular JS, Ext JS
Markup Languages: HTML, CSS, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSLT
Web Services Technologies: XML Schema, DTD, REST, SOAP, WSDL, SAAJ, JAX- RPC, JAXB, JAXP, SOA, JAXR, UDDI, Message Handlers, DOM, SAX, XSL, XSLT
ORM technology: Hibernate 4.X
Application servers: Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBoss .
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
Directory Server Netscape: LDAP, Oracle Internet Directory (OID)
Applications: Frameworks Struts 1.x, Struts 2, JSF and Spring4.x,Hibernate 4.x, Spring boot
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2,Sybase,NoSql and SQL Server
Testing: JUnit 4.1, J-Mock, Easy Mock, Cucumber
Logging Tools: Log4j
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project.
- Followed AGILE Methodology and participated in SCRUM Meetings.
- Designed, developed and maintained web-based applications written in Java and ElasticSearch as the core search platform.
- Used Spring Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection, security features and integrated with the Hibernate framework.
- Developed web services using elastic search API, restful using spring boot and Java.
- Used ElasticSearch as the data indexer and query parser.
- Developed custom Elastic Search Java based wrapper client using the "JEST" API.
- Building the customized search appliance using google-enterprise-data-api.
- Implemented the business layer by using JPA with Spring DAO and developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM.
- Implemented Persistence layer using JPA and writing SQL queries based on JPA criteria API.
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Access Object (DAO).
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Involved in bug fixes, enhancements and code refactoring.
- Worked closely with QA support team.
- Supported Build and deployment issues with Jenkins CICD pipelines.
- Used JIRA for Issues and bug tracking
- Used GIT version control to track and maintain the different versions of project.
- Created test cases using TESTNG framework.
Environment: Agile/Scrum Methodology, GIT Version Control, Eclipse IDE, TestNG, Elastic Search 5.6.3, JIRA, Jenkins.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Followed agile methodology (SCRUM) during development of the project and oversee the software development in Sprints by attending daily stand-ups.
- Worked with scrum master, team members, QA teams to clarify on requirements and to develop realistic development plans and contribute to successful delivery of the Project.
- During sprints, worked on all phases of software development life cycle including design, development, and implementation and testing.
- Design and implementation of the build and deployment architecture for the new application using J2EE and AEM 6.0 as content management system
- Worked on Sling servlets to handle POST and GET requests.
- Wrote Script for AJAX implementations in the website and created components, used JQuery for client side validations and used JSON for creating objects in java script.
- Third Party API Integration via Rest-Ful Web services.
- Design and implement micro services using Java, Spring Boot, JPA, and Hibernate.
- Created RFP (Request for Proposal) micro service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring Boot for micro services.
- Used GIT for branching and merging of source code management.
- Designed and developed business components using Session and Entity Beans in EJB.
- Good experience in debugging the application by running the server in debug mode and having the experience in usage of log4J to persist the data in log files.
- Developed application using Eclipse IDE and used MAVEN script to create the war.
- Involved in unit testing using JUNIT and TestNG framework.
- Deployed the application in UNIX machine and used FTP to see the logs etc.
- Used Maven tool to build & deploy the application on the server.
Environment: JAVA 1.8/J2EE, HTML, Java Script, AngularJS, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, JSON, Apache Tomcat Server 7, JUnit, Git,, Maven, Toad, Jenkins, TestNG, ElasticSearch-5.6.3, Gradle 4.0.
Confidential, Dublin, OH
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in various stages of application development through requirement analysis, development, and testing.
- Involved in developing and exposing Web services and consumption of web services like RESTFUL Web services supporting XML and JSON.
- Used JAXB to Marshall and Unmarshal the XML- java object, Java object -XML.
- Used Spring IOC (Inversion of Control) to remove the object Dependencies across the application.
- Experience in production support to multiple applications and monitoring scheduled cron jobs with multiple integration.
- Implemented Java /J2EE Design patterns like singleton, MVC, Builder and Strategy patterns.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive JUnit Unit Test Cases using Test Driven Development (TDD) technique.
- Using SVN Version Control to track and maintain the different version of the Project.
- Deployed WAR, EAR files on JBOSS dev and QA Servers.
- Supported the application across multiple environments like QA, UAT and Production.
Environment: JDK 6, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Unix Shell Scripting, Web Services ( REST), IBM Web sphere MQ, JMS, Java Script, JQuery, CSS, JSF, Html JSP, XML, XSD, XSLT, Oracle PL/SQL, Maven, JUnit, Agile/Scrum Methodology, Linux, SVN Version Control, Oracle 10g, WebLogic Server, Eclipse IDE, DAO, Design patterns, Log4j.
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Interacting with business analysts for requirements gathering for system dependencies.
- Participated in peer reviews and walkthroughs of program, code & test specifications.
- Developed the Graphical User Interfaces using Java Server Faces 2.0, Ajax, Java Script, JQuery and HTML.
- Worked on development of controllers utilizing Spring Framework.
- Worked on creation of Hibernate configuration files and mapping files for persistence layer (JPA) and transaction management.
- Implemented data access layer by Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tool - HIBERNATE with standard DAO pattern.
- Co-ordinated between the onsite and offshore team members.
- Designed and implemented exception handling strategies.
- Used Apache Maven2 plug-in for Eclipse for building the application.
- Wrote extensive SQL Queries for the purpose of data retrieval and data manipulation using JDBC and JNDI on Oracle.
- Experience with Sybase ASE and Sybase IQ Server.
- Involved in Db2 Migrations.
- Used Spring JDBC to invoke PL/SQL Stored Procedures and to connect to databases.
- Setup and Configuration of WebSphere Application Server during deployment and testing.
- Developed JUnit Test classes for testing the application code.
- Performed random and regress testing of the application for reducing number of defects.
Environment: Java 1.4, JSP, JSF, DHTML, Html, JAVA EE6, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, AJAX, XML, PL/SQL, MVC, Spring, Hibernate, SOA Web services (JAX-WS), Linux, IBM Rational Clear Case, Log4j, Maven, IBM IDE RAD, JBoss, UNIX shell scripting.
Confidential, St.Louis, MO
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, and Development, testing production of application using both Waterfall model & Kanban.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs .
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Implemented SOAP based web services.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework using Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tables. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory .
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers .
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used HIBERNATE to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE .
Environment: Java, STRUTS, J2EE, JSP, JNDI, Oracle 10g, ANT, Rationale Rose, Eclipse 3.1, Unix, Jboss Server, Hibernate 3.0, Struts, LOG4J, CVS.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Jr Java Developer
- Analysis and Design of various modules using J2EE Architecture
- Involved in implementation of Information system development methodology (ISDM) for designing, analyzing for the developing systems
- Written Hibernate annotation based mapping java classes with Oracle Database tables .
- Used Session facade. Implemented JMS API for messaging.
- Developed web services SOAP, WSDL and web services clients using JAXB and XML, implemented SOA architecture.
- Configured xml files and Implemented Modules using STRUTS Framework.
- Involved in High Level Design and prepared Logical view of the Application.
- Involved in designing and developing of Object Oriented methodologies using UML and created Use Case, Class, Sequence diagrams.
- Implemented Multithread concepts in java classes to avoid deadlocking.
- Created Core java Interfaces and Abstract classes for different functionalities.
- Written Spring Core and Spring MVC files to associate DAO with Business Layer .
- Used PL/SQL procedures.
- Created Data Source and deployed web application in the Web Logic application Server.
- Implemented JSF in Presentation layer programming using JSTL, AJAX Development.
- Created controller Servlets for handling HTTP requests from JSP pages.
- Developed client user interface using JSPs and Servlets .
- Used Version Control Tool to perform Checking-out and Checking-in of codes from the repository.
- Used EJB Query Language to retrieve data from Hypersonic SQL .
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP .
- Developed and maintained Ant Scripts for the build purposes on testing and production environments.
- Worked with business users and functional analysts to translate business requirements into technical design and solutions.
- Design & Development of the user interfaces using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Implemented the application using Struts Framework .
- Coding and development of servers side components using struts Frame work.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and utilizing Hibernate Annotations.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data.
- Implemented various design patterns like value object, singleton and model view controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed a robust administration and security system for access control and restrictions at application and user level.
- Deployed application in tomcat server .
- Supporting application for the client.
Environment: HTML, CSS, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, java script, Eclipse IDE, and model view controller (MVC) architecture.