- Around 7 years of progressively responsible experience in development, testing, documentation & production support applications using Internet, Web and Client Server Technologies in N - Tier J2EE Architecture
- Expertise through all parts of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in developing web applications using JAVA, J2EE, EJB, Web services, SOA, SOAP, RESTful etc.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EEWeb Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis and Developed RESTFUL web services using Spring MVC.
- Extensive hands-on experience with core expertise in design, development, and deployment of N-Tier enterprise applications for the J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, Struts, Spring, EJB, JSP, Web services, JPA, JNDI, JMS, JAXP, JUnit, JMeter.
- Expertise in Spring framework, including Spring IoC/core, Spring DAO support, Spring ORM, Spring Microservices, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Cache, and Spring Integration, and Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul.
- Experience in XML related technologies like XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, JAXP, SAX and DOM.
- Extensively worked to build Model-View-Controller (MVC) and multi-tier client/server architecture using design patterns like DAO, DTO (Data Transfer object), Singleton and Session Façade.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3.
- Good working knowledge of NoSQL Database, Mongo DB.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services, uses SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB & JAX-WS & JAX-RS.
- Experience in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, views with the major databases like Oracle 9i to 11g, SQL, PL/SQL, and MS Access.
- Experience in SDLC, Agile (SCRUM) Methodology, Iterative, Waterfall, and Object Oriented Application Design.
- Experience with Application Servers like IBM WebSphere 6.x/5.x/7.0, Oracle/BEA WebLogic9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Good knowledge in working with Collections API, Multithreading and OOPs technologies.
Programming Languages: Java 8, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX SHELL, J2EE Technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, Applets, JMS.
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, JSON, XQUERY, XSL/XSLT, XPath.
Web Services: SOAP Web Services(JAX-WS), Rest(JAX-RS), AWS, Axis2, UDDI, WSDL, Micro Service Architecture.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0 and 7.0, IBM WebSphere 184.108.40.206, JBOSS,WebLogic 10c,11g and 12c.Tools and Framework Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Web Flow, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, JSF, JMS, Log4j, Spring ORM, Spring DAO, AWT/Swing.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Mongo DB.
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Waterfall.
Version Control Tools: GitHub, BitBucket, SVN, CVS
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Responsible for the analysis, documenting the requirements and architecting the application based on J2EE standards.
- Involved in developing web pages using Angular JS Framework and familiar with various Angular JS directives and services.
- Used Angular JS as frameworks to create single page applications (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, Less, Bootstrap, Angular JS.
- Responsible for secure batch data flow to downstream systems using Middleware Javatechnologies.
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application as security protection for XML, SOAP, REST and JSON to make a secure Web Deployment.
- Worked on the REST Web Services and used Spring Framework and developed the Spring Features like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Data Access, Spring web test, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Integration.
- Building Restful services using Micro-services architecture with tools such as Spring-boot
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and Hibernate for database connectivity.
- Development of Hibernate objects for data fetching for batch and front-end processing.
- Designed and developed the new features in the existing application to meet the customer's satisfaction.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based scheme.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers and views.
- Wrote JUNIT test cases for web servers.
- Written test cases and done Unit testing execution with JASMINE and KARMA.
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Maven build, Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- Involved with Sprint Planning, Sprint grooming, Allocation of User Stories using Jira.
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Webster, NY
- Involved in Requirement gathering phase in order to gather the requirements from the business users and dealing with UX team to continuouslyaccommodate changing user requirements.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant java code for application development effort which involved working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, EJB, etc.
- Design and Development of Objects using Object Oriented Design in Java.
- Preparing the migration document for migrating application from Struts to Spring and Responsive web designing the application • Develop the changes using JSTL, JQuery, JCP, JSP, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Web services • Configure beans in spring configuration file with Spring IOC, Spring AOP concepts.
- Experienced in developing SOAP-based Web Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL and JAXB) • Responsible for translating designs and concepts into highly usable and engaging web applications using a variety of technologies.
- Converted business requirements into technical requirements in preparation of High level design document and functional specifications.
- Using HTML, CSS, and jQuery to build Investment and Retirement Customer websites.
- Using Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, and REST Web Services to write application level code and connect with backend.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
- Used Agile/Scrum methodology of software development.
- Actively participated in providing feedbacks at daily standup meetings.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend (Java) code AJAX and JSON via REST web services and APIs.
- Used tools such as firebug, web developer tools for debugging and correcting errors.
- Responsible for code optimization and testing across other browsers.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Rocky Hill, CT
- Created reusable components used across various modules using React-JS, React-DOM, Bootstrap and JSX.
- Used various NPM modules like Watchify, Babilify, Browserify, Http-Fetch, Body-Parser, Express etc .to create the application.
- Involved in creating rest services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Mongoose and Body-Parser NPM modules.
- Followed Reflux architecture in creating the actions, stores and controller components for callbacks.
- Developed the React Web UI components using Atom IDE and made backend REST call
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design & themes using front-end development frameworks including Bootstrap
- Consumed restful web services using apache Http Client for the data coming from external systems.
- Integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests and code reviews.
- Reviewing the Database Schemas across the different domain. Worked on the Integration of the Code and deliver the build to UAT Team.
- Used extensively Eclipse in development and debugging the application.
- Validating the Application by Deploying and testing on JBoss Server.
- Responsible for maintaining the code quality, coding and implementation standards by code reviews.
- Responsible for mapping the database model into persistence objects using Hibernate Annotations
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in analysis, design and development phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- End to End Project management, including customization of product based on customer's requirement, meeting delivery deadlines on development, testing, implementation phases of the system.
- Worked on Agile methodology.
- Designed and developed application based on Spring MVC design pattern.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security and transaction management.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTFUL.
- Created topics on the Desktop portal using Spark Streaming with Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Developing of the Application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes.
- Implemented spring framework Bean Factory & application Context for bean initialization and configurations
- Used Hibernate as Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Tool for the backend data persistence.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration builds..
Java Fullstack Developer
Confidential, Union, New Jersey
- Worked in Agile Environment and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design
- Developed various user interfaces components using Struts(MVC), JSP and HTML
- Developed application on Spring Boot framework by utilizing features like Spring Dependency Injection, Spring Security, Spring Web Flow with Spring MVC
- Used Spring's dependency injection for injecting entity manager and managed beans into spring beans
- Developed unit testing the applications using JUnit framework and developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4j
- Used Business Process and Decision Management Design using JBoss Environment: AWS, GIT, ELB, VPC, EC2, S3, DNS, Web API, Docker, Jenkins, Maven, Chef, Maven, shell scripting, python, Load- balancing, Nagios, Web Sphere, Ruby, Python.
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Used agile methodology for developing the application.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.5 like Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Developed Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Created DDL and DML SQL scripts for creation of database objects.
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependencyinjectionand to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components.
- Involved in entire cycle of design and development.
- Written design documents which consists workflow UML diagrams.
- Involved in implementation of Service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Used Struts framework to implement the MVC architecture.
- Involved in Agile development process.
- Implemented Mock screens for application products during design process.
- Research and study of different kinds of configuration management tools like Cruise Control, Hudson etc.
- Used different tools (DatabaseSpy) to compare the schemas from different databases and correct the tables or schema structures.
- Used SVN (Subversion) as version control for maintaining files and documents.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP AJAX, EJB, Struts, Spring, Web Services, Apache Tomcat 6+, JDBC 2, RAD, Java Beans, Ant 1.7, XML, HTML, JSTL, Java Script, Hibernate, SQL, Oracle 10g.